Russian Alpha Group

sptsnaz_alpha_unit_zpsr5yozimx.png

FSB Spetsnaz Alpha Gropus Anti-terrorist force

Spetsgruppa "A", also known as Alpha Group (a popular English name), or Alfa, whose official name is Directorate "A" of the FSB Special Purpose Center (TsSN FSB), is an elite, stand-alone sub-unit of Russia's special forces. It is a dedicated counter-terrorism task force of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), which primarily prevents and responds to violent acts in public transportation and buildings. It was created by the Soviet KGB in 1974. Although little is known about the exact nature of its primary directives, it is speculated that the unit is authorised to act under the direct control and sanction of Russia's top political leadership, similar to its sister unit, the Directorate "B" (Vympel), which is officially tasked with protecting Russia's strategic installations. It is also available for extended police duties, for paramilitary operations, and for covert operations, both domestically and internationally.

Quote: This is a simple personal config and little retexture (flag and patch) that to add to fsb spetsnaz alpha groups with content of RHS.

NOTE: It's a personal config that I wanted to make public, all content is Red Hammer Studios, if RHS in any future similar to this, I will not make support for this Mod and will delete, and equally if there is other problem .

Features:

- Infantry assault with multicam camo
- Group ready
- Loadout with tactical AK
- Helmet and uniform with flag an path

Future plans: this is first release, i will could add other config how field groups and black assault, motorized etc all to time...And i open to hear your suggestions

Arma3%202017-02-21%2022-26-07-36_zpswcuo

Arma3%202017-02-21%2022-27-13-11_zpsncyq

Arma3%202017-02-21%2022-28-09-40_zps2tdu

DOWNLOAD:

GOODLE DRIVE

Cedit and thaks:

-Arma 3 by Amazing Game.

-Red Hammer Studios ( All the content if they).

-Cunico by exlent models.

REQUIRE:

RHSUSAF

RHSAFRF

• Like 1

Fantastic mod! Appreciated! 

Would it has a steamworkshop version?