Greetings again my brothers and sisters,

I am turning to you again in my greatest hour of need. My brothers and sisters the challenge I am about to lay out to you is the greatest I have ever had and have spent the last week trying to figure it out on my own in vain hoping to learn one thing, just one on my own. However, I have failed :(

I have been trying to restrict the virtual arsenal to a list of specified weapons and cloth the following way: 

_armorer = _this select 0;
["AmmoboxInit",[_armorer,false,{true}]] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

_headstuff = [

];

_faceshit = [

];

_uniforms = [

];

_vests = [

];

_backpacks = [

];

_weapons = [

"Weapon_arifle_AK12_F",
	"Weapon_arifle_AKM_F",
	"Weapon_arifle_AKS_F",
	"Weapon_arifle_CTAR_blk_F",
	"Weapon_arifle_CTAR_ghex_F",
];
//===================================================
[_armorer,_backpacks] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualBackpackCargo;
[_armorer,(_headstuff + _faceshit + _uniforms + _vests)] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualItemCargo;
[_armorer,(magazineCargo _armorer)] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualMagazineCargo;
[_armorer,_weapons,TRUE] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo;

And I called it in the game my placing it in the init of a character I set as a simple object this way:

this addAction ["<t color='#ffa500'>Arsenal</t>","scripts\VA\virArsenal.sqf"];

However, what happens is it creates 2 action buttons on that character, the orange one I created and for some reason another one, when I try to use the orange one nothing happens and when I try to use the white one it opens for me the virtual arsenal with only the gear my character is equipped with included in there. I am trying to get the above to work so I can move on. 

Thank you in advance, again my friends

48 minutes ago, gc8 said:

Hi

have you read this

I did, it is extremely vague, it helped me write down what I have already done, but isn't helping much

Hi!

I know there is a way for sure, this is a feature that is in the Liberation missions that I like to play a lot.

This might help?