1 hour ago, scarecrow398 said:

Cheers,

Did you track down which It was? I've got some uniforms I'm working with the same issue, thought I haven't looked at the MLOD's yet.

Well there is only 2 LODs so it wasn't hard! It was the Pilot LOD, it was a fraction out but was enough to throw the proxy/memory point out a tad.

Right the gloves issue, without having to repeat myself here.

There are no Arma 3 models available of the correct proportions to use they have only released a sample figure that is basic, with no gloves. Which leaves two options, leave the Arma3 arms as they are, glove less, or secondly bring A2 gloved hands of which they're not great, and out of scale, and weighted slighty different from the A3 hands, and have a slight distortion when using them, see the SOTG addon, you will see what I mean. 

So until BIS release the A3 models, there will be no gloves that I'm willing to use.

On 26/2/2017 at 9:11 AM, Alex150201 said:

I felt sadness while reading this :( As I said your content will be missed without a doubt, you definately had some of the best stuff out there. We all wish you luck overseas RoadRunner and we all have to thank YOU more for giving us all this free content to mess around with. Maybe someday in the far future you will feel nostaglic about not doing what you did in the past and you'll decide to create something here on these forums again.

Again, Good Luck RoadRunner and above all remember to have fun in life because you only get one :)

I couldn't have said better..I'll second what my friend Alex described as the feelings that most of the community has toward you ...TK and be safe MAN!!!!

• Like 1

I missed a part that wasn't mapped to the texture in the 1st person view :O

will fix it tonight. thanks

• Like 1

9 hours ago, arabian76 said:

Good job.

The uniforms do not have gloves.

you can make a small correction?

What the hell even is that text?

ROADRUNNER WILL YOU MAKE ME A UFO?????

Sorry I know that was a dick move I just found it hilarious :D

Best of luck back o/s chief. 

Will check these out soon.

• Like 2

Steam version has been updated: I've had these done for a while now, and were more or less ready to go before I decided to stop making addons, the French ones are new.

New camo's

ATACS_FG

ATACS_AU

Tigerstripe

US4CES

AOR1_G2

French CEF

French Daguet (desert)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871794542&tscn=1494272638

• Like 9

6 hours ago, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

Yo, how to add the gloves ? 

from the top of the page.

Right the gloves issue, without having to repeat myself here.

There are no Arma 3 models available of the correct proportions to use they have only released a sample figure that is basic, with no gloves. Which leaves two options, leave the Arma3 arms as they are, glove less, or secondly bring A2 gloved hands of which they're not great, and out of scale, and weighted slighty different from the A3 hands, and have a slight distortion when using them, see the SOTG addon, you will see what I mean. 

So until BIS release the A3 models, there will be no gloves that I'm willing to use.

50 minutes ago, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

Right, then how the picture posts with this mod mostly have the gloves?

Just like this one. this post use the mod, isn't it?

These are not 3d models, these are just painted on hand textures

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

How to paint hand textures ?

Aside from joke, you gotta use google and learn it yourself like pretty much everyone do. Good luck

• Like 3

Copy that, for 3 years i'm playing arma, i never try make a mod. I even don't know how to retexture anything. But honestly i like this mod.

I like this mod, what happened to the original Asolo boots from the picture. Way better than the "Keeps me safe when Im jogging at night" Merrels. LOL I love the mod though, good for mixing with CUP assets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Imeson said:

I like this mod, what happened to the original Asolo boots from the picture. Way better than the "Keeps me safe when Im jogging at night" Merrels. LOL I love the mod though, good for mixing with CUP assets.

These are Salomons GTX4's , the textures were donated to me by Van Schmoozin, and were part of his Project Zenith, but my addon was released before his, so out of respect, I didn't release the boots textures. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1