Sign in to follow this  
trdigital

Single Player

Hi guys! I have been following this for a while and I have been an ArmA player since 2009. I have a hard time playing online, but I have little trouble playing in single player mode. i love the Editor and creating my own tough missions and such. I was wondering if the ARGO conversion will be implemented in ArmA 3 as an update? In which case I would hope to use it regularly in the missions I create. The UI looks really streamlined and I've always felt that this was the main issue ArmA had when it came to gameplay. Thanks for all replies.

On 25/02/2017 at 2:26 AM, trdigital said:

Hi guys! I have been following this for a while and I have been an ArmA player since 2009. I have a hard time playing online, but I have little trouble playing in single player mode. i love the Editor and creating my own tough missions and such. I was wondering if the ARGO conversion will be implemented in ArmA 3 as an update? In which case I would hope to use it regularly in the missions I create. The UI looks really streamlined and I've always felt that this was the main issue ArmA had when it came to gameplay. Thanks for all replies.

Project Argo is and will be a standalone game :)

• Like 1