Sign in to follow this  
blow56

amphibious

Been trying to find out and can't, though I have seen a video (of AAVs being driven off the Nimitz no less) - is the AAV actually amphibious? I know it hasn't been int he past but I wondered if this had changed, or whether what I saw was a special script.

Wrong place to ask that

This forum is for the release and subsequent discussion of addons/mods.
The AAV is an addon/mod. It had been released. I am asking if it is amphibious. Not sure where you think I have gone wrong here - but an answer would solve all of it.

The AAV is a part of a mod. I suspect you're referring to the CUP one. Their thread would be the place to ask.

And yes, it's amphibious. BI has fixed physics for that last year and CUP took advantage of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blow56 said:

This forum is for the release and subsequent discussion of addons/mods.
The AAV is an addon/mod. It had been released. I am asking if it is amphibious. Not sure where you think I have gone wrong here - but an answer would solve all of it.

The correct place would have been to have asked in the thread of the mod, rather than to create a new thread. As this section of the forum is for threads about released mods or addons.

Alternatively if you were unsure which mod it was in the best place would have been here. The addon request thread 

Closing - :rthumb: