Sign in to follow this  
ziga.cernic4@hotmail.com

Trigger doesn`t work correctly??

Hello!

Activation: whole group NOT present

On act: {deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [tr1, ["all"], 300]

Why is this not working? It should work so when my WHOLE group leaves the trigger, the trigger should activate and delete everything inside(not me and my group), instead it deletes my whole group, im the only one who doesn`t get deleted. How could I fix this?

Did you try to to simply run your code in the deactivation part of the trigger?

You need to exclude your group from the array created by using "ALL" as that includes your group

{deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [thistrigger, ["all"], 300] - units group player

You need to exclude your group from the array created by using "ALL" as that includes your group

{deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [tr1, ["all"], 300] - units group player

On 23. 2. 2017 at 4:00 PM, f2k sel said:

{deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [tr1, ["all"], 300] - units group player

Thanks, that works! But, what about if we are in a car? We were in a car, and the car got deleted, but we didn`t, how can I also exclude the car from deleting?

1 hour ago, ziga.cernic4@hotmail.com said:

Thanks, that works! But, what about if we are in a car? We were in a car, and the car got deleted, but we didn`t, how can I also exclude the car from deleting?

{deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects ([tr1, ["all"], 300] - units group player - [vehicle player] )

Cheers

or

{deleteVehicle _x} forEach (nearestObjects [tr1, ["all"], 300] - units player - (vehicles select {group _x == group player}));

if several vehicles.

17 hours ago, pierremgi said:

or

{deleteVehicle _x} forEach (nearestObjects ([tr1, ["all"], 300] - units player - (vehicles select {group _x == group player}));

if several vehicles.

This one doesn`t work, It gives me an error if I want to type the code in the trigger On Activation.

4 hours ago, ziga.cernic4@hotmail.com said:

This one doesn`t work, It gives me an error if I want to type the code in the trigger On Activation.

Sorry, missing bracket ), or extra one ( ,  Corrected.