Sign in to follow this  
Highlander

Half my group walk/limited

Hi all. I have set up a mission with myself in command and 10 units. Mission is ready to go but I have noticed when I command them to move or regroup... half of them run and the other half walk. Like they are 2 groups. They are also not in formation with myself in the middle. I am off to the side at the end. Like they are in formation... just not around me. As I am still learning the ropes of eden editor I would appreciate some help on this. I remember in arma 2 I was always central to my group and all my units copied what I did. If I ran they ran. I walk they walk. I have placed all units in the editor just like I would in arma 2.

Cheers

Franky

It could be that some of your squad are overloaded. Overloaded units will be forced into walk mode. In game, check the inventory of a slow unit and you'll see whether they are exceeding the weight limit for their various containers.

Sorry if this seems like a simplistic answer, but I have had the same issue affect my missions.

They are also not in formation with myself in the middle. I am off to the side at the end. Like they are in formation... just not around me

I actually wish I could reliably achieve that. Highest rank does not belong on point :)