.kju

Invasion 1944 Terrains in Arma 3

@orcinus

should be fixed now. ty

Anyone working on converting the german I44 vehicles to ArmA 3? If not, i'll try.

4 hours ago, DonBlazer said:

Anyone working on converting the german I44 vehicles to ArmA 3? If not, i'll try.

There already is:

Updated mod v1.0.21.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking: banner-420x120.png Hey kju, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now! Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing. To learn more, follow this guide. Updated mod v1.0.21.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking: banner-420x120.png Hey I44 team, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now! Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing. To learn more, follow this guide.

Preview v22 is out

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=I44_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=I44_Changelog

This is mainly a maintenance update.

Changes

• Changed: I44 terrains use standard soundscape from A3 for now (removed CfgEnvSpatialSounds in I44World as its inherited from DefaultWorld).
  • Updated: soundSetEnvironment definition from Tanoa to DefaultWorld and disabled Greek Crickets in I44 terrains.
  • Changed: disabled Birds environment sounds for I44 Winter terrains.
  • Improved: I44 Omaha and Neaville ground textures are now using parallax technology.
  • Updated: unified world names of I44 terrains.
  • Updated: replaced foxhole model in I44 Merderet Winter.

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

• Like 6

@foxhound thanks for the update!

Edit: the above links to WW2 Objects though - copy paste mistake?

• Like 1

I just saw this posted on Armaholic, I got so excited as I saw it and was like "OH MY GOD I44 HAS FINALLY MADE IT!" as I thought it was being uploaded in separate parts (apparently it was in development last year.)

With my stupidness aside I've been wanting to play Bastogne and Neaville again for a long time. Thanks for the update .Kju

• Like 3