Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- DISCUSSION

@ Ronnie P : change your grenade with ctrl + G...

I would love two things for this super-awesome game:

1 - a way to select grenades I throw and

2 - the tooltips in the editor working.

I love the editor but man, it is difficult for a noob like me.

ctrl+g to select different grenades.

Would be nice if the HEMTT could lift up things like this:

oshkosh_plsm9ua9.jpg size0-army.mil-63780-dpuxe.jpg swarm-hemttufuju.jpg

Because he can in RL as you can see :)

Or is there mod or something out? :) Can't find one. :)

Would be nice if the HEMTT could lift up things like this

This and a towing system like in VBS :

I want a simple config to get high dispersion to the weapons:

armahighdispersion.jpg

I am playing with Team Switch. I would like new Team Switch modes:

- Team Switch Team - To chance between teams. I will switch to next team leader.

- Team Switch Team member - I will only cicle between my team members.

- Team Switch vehicle member - I will only switch betweean my vehicle members

This is Fake:

arm3teamswitch.jpg

Hey Armahollics, i am hoping ARMA III can add a module that will allow wounded/dead into the helicopters to be treated there in stead of the battle field [like inside the helicopters] as in very critical wounds [as in get blasted in the face with an MG]. there are many okay [crappy] addons in armahollic,but i rather let BI do it them selvs because it saves lots of time for people that cannot put in addons [me] or people who are to lazy to learn [me]. so i beg you BI to please add this in, thank you.

Hello fellow Armahollics, it has been really bugging me lately for me to put a chem light on my character when i halo jump [like in the movies from Godzilla 2014] and it would be nice if there was a scroll menu option to attach it to you then detach. then i began diving and i became dark, not knowing how deep the water was i thought it would be amazing to see if the chem light would just be dropped IN WATER until it hits the floor and shows the sea floor [depending how far u are]. all-in-all i hope you would add this lil thing to make the game soo much better, options are almost endless with these small ideas

Dear BI, Great work on ARMA III, Huge fan. I was playing the campaign and when i went into third person i saw a patch on Kerry's backpack that said KERRY. an idea shot in my head that would make the game have such detail that you username could be stitched on your backpack or helmet. it would honestly be so amazing if these detail and customization perks could be put into the game. maybe you could have different shapes or even colors while you at it. thank you for reading my post. like everyone, we want to make the game better

-Preacher

Throwing grenade in ARMA is not so easy as real life. I want a grenade aiming system like the printscreen. High dispersion will add realism:

arma3granade.jpg

arma3glaunch.jpg

arma3granade3-1.jpg

"Allow rifles to be equipped in both the primary and secondary slot. It would be nice to allow the launcher slot to be used to hold a secondary weapon, not just a launcher. I.e. a special operations force having a SMG and a longer range rifle at the same time." - pilotbaxter007

arma3ammo.jpg

Allow weapons and ammo showed side by side. To Take ammo will be more easy.

G-LOC

Hey Armahollics, i am hoping ARMA III can add a module that will allow wounded/dead into the helicopters to be treated there in stead of the battle field [like inside the helicopters] as in very critical wounds [as in get blasted in the face with an MG]. there are many okay [crappy] addons in armahollic,but i rather let BI do it them selvs because it saves lots of time for people that cannot put in addons [me] or people who are to lazy to learn [me]. so i beg you BI to please add this in, thank you.

you can do this by scripts

Hello fellow Armahollics, it has been really bugging me lately for me to put a chem light on my character when i halo jump [like in the movies from Godzilla 2014] and it would be nice if there was a scroll menu option to attach it to you then detach. then i began diving and i became dark, not knowing how deep the water was i thought it would be amazing to see if the chem light would just be dropped IN WATER until it hits the floor and shows the sea floor [depending how far u are]. all-in-all i hope you would add this lil thing to make the game soo much better, options are almost endless with these small ideas

this also can be done by scripts, look and search in arma 3 editing forum

Dear BI, Great work on ARMA III, Huge fan. I was playing the campaign and when i went into third person i saw a patch on Kerry's backpack that said KERRY. an idea shot in my head that would make the game have such detail that you username could be stitched on your backpack or helmet. it would honestly be so amazing if these detail and customization perks could be put into the game. maybe you could have different shapes or even colors while you at it. thank you for reading my post. like everyone, we want to make the game better

-Preacher

you username could be stitched on your backpack or helmet.

this would be very cool

Edited by Simon1279
multiple answers and my dyslexia

Throwing grenade in ARMA is not so easy as real life. I want a grenade aiming system like the printscreen. High dispersion will add realism:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/G_LOC/arma3granade.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/G_LOC/arma3glaunch.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/G_LOC/arma3granade3-1.jpg

How funny... there IS a grenade aiming system in one of the pictures you showed already. The white circle, in case you didn't know.

Throwing grenades isn't easy in reality either but the way it works in ARMA is similar enough to other games for me to be able to throw quite accurately without playing much ARMA.

Sneakson, the white circle it´s not aligned whith the sight. The picture show the real path when I fired the wheapon.

I get a lot of problem throwing grenade to short or bouncing in structures next to me.

The grenade aiming system will be more easy than real life but the other choice it´s more dificult.

G-LOC

what i was hoping for was that it would ALL be Vanilla Especially the Username idea.

scripts are "vanilla" they're not mod, and learn to use 'em ain't so difficult just burn out your eyes in this forum and on some well done giudes on youtube

[/color]

scripts are "vanilla" they're not mod, and learn to use 'em ain't so difficult just burn out your eyes in this forum and on some well done giudes on youtube

Think you are missing his point he wants his ideas stitched into the fabric of the game. To be across all missions . Not just ones created with these specific scripts added.

He wants to go from an annex to domination and his name on vest and helmet on every server.

Nice ideas

Make actions interruptable.

Even Dyslecxi complains that he wouldn't continue reloading while being shot at in his videos.

I'm a new member here in the forums and I have read the forum rules but I haven't read anywhere that I should not post threads about news or politcs (such as things related to Ukraine, Syria, Malasyian Airlines missing flight, and politics in general). I'd like to know if I'm allowed to post things like that. Thanks.

Road flares would look nice

Vote

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16679

Also, I want now a Civilian Revamp pack or something. BI, it would be really cool to have some more civilian look on Altis. I think in one of the confirmed features, stated there was going to be law enforcement, but so far, all i see is a police boat. No police SUV or sedan with strobe lights for the Vanilla game. Would be nice to put a little more ( by little i mean fair amount) of variety into civilian things. Bikes, more cars variations, civilian air vehicles, gyro copters, or some small civilian helicopters like the "AugustaWestland AW119 Ke Koala", or "Eurocopter EC 155" with a law enforcement version as well, and maybe a few small light aircraft for the small runways. Just a cool idea for making Altis feel like... home.

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

[/color]

Think you are missing his point he wants his ideas stitched into the fabric of the game. To be across all missions . Not just ones created with these specific scripts added.

He wants to go from an annex to domination and his name on vest and helmet on every server.

Nice ideas

Finally someone gets it :D