Sign in to follow this  
Ali-S

Client [Player] - client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6

Hi, i was playing 2 days ago Arma 3 with Exile Mod, CUP mods And CBA mod on server and without any issue

But today i am trying to connect to any server with it keep me connecting and then disconnect and sometimes kicks me

So i contact the admin of the server and he told me i see this error: 13:53:06 Client Ali-S - client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6

I can only connect to servers that have Exile only with vanilla maps but any additional mods it's wont working

I tried to troubleshoot this solutions:

- Verified the game

- Delete Savegame and MPMissionsCache folder

- Downloaded all mods again

- Tried from Arma 3 Launcher and A3 Launcher

- Added/removed parameters

- Restarted my PC and my router

- Deleted my character from server

- Tried new profile

- Run as administrator for Arma 3 and A3 Launcher

- Direct connect by using server IP

Non of these helped, but the admin it could be your steam account ID is doing the issue

so anyone have fix for this issue?

Hello,

As a server owner, I've come across this many times and have found a sure-fire way to fix the issue.

First, you need to verify your own game cache. I know you said you've already did this but do it again, as well as the following.

Second, you need to logout of steam completely by selecting "Change User" from the upper left Steam drop-down menu.[selecting "Exit" will not work for this issue]

Then log back into Steam and try to join the server again.

That's it.

Every time I encounter "client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6", or when someone is having the issue on my server, I do/suggest doing exactly what I stated above and everything works fine.

On 2/23/2017 at 4:21 PM, Zjajo said:

Hello,

As a server owner, I've come across this many times and have found a sure-fire way to fix the issue.

First, you need to verify your own game cache. I know you said you've already did this but do it again, as well as the following.

Second, you need to logout of steam completely by selecting "Change User" from the upper left Steam drop-down menu.[selecting "Exit" will not work for this issue]

Then log back into Steam and try to join the server again.

That's it.

Every time I encounter "client's ticket has become invalid. Code: 6", or when someone is having the issue on my server, I do/suggest doing exactly what I stated above and everything works fine.

Well thanks for the help, but after 2 days i tried to join any exile server before i do your solution and worked

But if i encounter this issue again i will sure do your steps