Sign in to follow this  
psrkallez06

Make single player mod working online?

Me and my friend is playing DUWS in a private server (just me and him), we are using simple single player cheat menu which works fine in online. But i would like to get this mod working also:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25866

But when I'm ingame, the button to activate the super soldier mode won't appear. does anyone know if there is something i could change to get this working on my server? Thanks!!

Update: I found this in a file called scriptInit.sqf

/init script only run once

//check if is server
if(!isServer) exitWith{
	player sideChat "YQ_MOD can only activate on server";
};

//load all fnc
[] call compile preprocessFile "@YQ_MOD\data\fnc\fnc__loader.sqf";

I tried to remove the "servercheck", but the button to activate the mod still didn't appear.

even if you can get it loaded somehow, he explicitly says that all the functions and scripts are not made for multiplayer. this probably will mean alot work, since some commands you can use in SP/LAN do not work at all in dedicated environment. This looks like alot more work than just changing 2 lines of code.

5 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

even if you can get it loaded somehow, he explicitly says that all the functions and scripts are not made for multiplayer. this probably will mean alot work, since some commands you can use in SP/LAN do not work at all in dedicated environment. This looks like alot more work than just changing 2 lines of code.

Yes i saw what he wrote, i don't really expect all the functions to work online, But out of curiousity i really want to try, I'm not asking for help on how to make the functions of this mod to work online, i just need help with how i can get the "YQ_MOD" to appear when i press escape.

Thanks for your answer!!