Alex150201

Arma 3 SQM Mission File Crashes Game

Hello everyone so I've had problems with my game crashing and discovered that a single mission in my arma 3 documents is causing it. I suppose that there is something wrong with the mission sqm since I made a mission, and just pasted the SQM in that mission and yet again it crashed my game. Can someone take a look at the sqm file and tell me if there is anything wrong with it?

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/58ydeb3pri9960p/mission.sqm?dl=0

The mission requires:

CUP Terrains

RHS AFRF

RHS USF
RHS SERB
RHS GREF

Project OPFOR

a friend had same issue today, once he went to "load mission" inside eden it just crashed the game. i managed to open the pbo with the development build and save it again without binarizing. then it was possible to load up the mission again on stable. maybe you can give that a try..

10 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

a friend had same issue today, once he went to "load mission" inside eden it just crashed the game. i managed to open the pbo with the development build and save it again without binarizing. then it was possible to load up the mission again on stable. maybe you can give that a try..

I am playing on stable I never switched to the dev branch so I wouldnt think that my file would be problematic or anything with the main branch.