Sign in to follow this  
-GMS- Eliree

ACE 3 Interaction menu not working

heya there guys,

posted this aswell in the config and scripting forum as i am not sure what channel is best sooted for this.

but anyways

lately i am getting something strange which i cannot identify , when ever i preview a mission from EDEN,  TFAR will not load straight away so it reload after a minute or so.

however i cannot seem to enter any vehicle or use the ace interaction, self interaction works perfectly fine but the interaction opens up and never disapears then.

added here is a link to a google docs where i posted the RPT from the mission.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNQiaHOeNfFfJ01-B0ShU4UNgrYae23uyzyueYd1eGI/edit?usp=sharing

any ideas as to why this is happening and even better how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings.

22:20:01 [CBA] (auto_load_settings_file) WARNING: Cannot load settings file. File patching disabled. Use -filePatching flag. loadSettingsFile.sqf:20

Why are you running a pbo that is for a specific purpose that you don't even use?

You are running a metric ton of Mods. With config errors all over. Some like Enhanced Movement are outdated.

You are running a mission with config errors all over it's description.ext

Other than that I can't see anything in your RPT that may tell me why these problems are happening. But I might just be blinded by the amount of crap in there. Try to reproduce it with less Mods is all I can say.

And also please don't doublepost.

Some People hate that. I'm one of them. Goodbye and have a nice time handling that problem without my help.