3 minutes ago, darksidesixofficial said:

I'm a large fan of immersion, despite not being a weapons engineer, having to go to each pylon individually is a treat of it's own. More immersive than a 2D screen, but I'm fine with any dynamic loadout system as long as it allows use in game. =D

True, if you were to be on a PvP server it could be quite tedious, but for PvE with less pressure and more immersion, it would be great.

20 minutes ago, noilliz said:

True, if you were to be on a PvP server it could be quite tedious, but for PvE with less pressure and more immersion, it would be great.

Yeah, depends on the PvP though.  I play one a fully militarized Exile server, so people have the time to set up based and what not, land jets, bring up their ammunition truck and use it to refit their aircraft based on mission. Now, that I think about it, it wouldn't be tedious in many PvP scenarios, unless it was a fast paced mission. Not many of those exist. 

Not many that we care about, that is... :) 

BTW, kudos to BIS for bringing back the dumb bombs and extending the bombload on Wipeout.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, R3vo said:

There are so many loadout systems popping up and every single one is just amazing. Just love this community. A pity that BIS didn't grab the oportunity and added dyn. loadouts to the Virtual Garage like Roy86 did.

All BI has to do is make a little community request, asking the community to come up with an awesome *insert system here*, community vote on it, then it might get added to Arma. Would be great for BI as it allows the community to be even more involved with the game, however allows them to focus on the big Arma stuff while the community can possibly do small things like this. 

26 minutes ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

All BI has to do is make a little community request, asking the community to come up with an awesome *insert system here*, community vote on it, then it might get added to Arma. Would be great for BI as it allows the community to be even more involved with the game, however allows them to focus on the big Arma stuff while the community can possibly do small things like this. 

Kind of like "Make Arma Not War" or the Jets DLC? Love how B01 formed for the Jets. Great work on them and the carrier while BI did the engine upgrades.

5 minutes ago, roy86 said:

Kind of like "Make Arma Not War"?

To a degree yes. But instead it would focus on things that can be added directly to the game.

So, say BI is looking for a new interaction system and 3d dynamic loadout system, they could ask the community to propose their ideas to BI and community, once submissions have closed off everyone votes for the one they think would have the best impact on Arma, then BI has a look at it and sees if its actually feasible to implement, then the winner might have their mod put into the base game.

Just an idea, as I said, would allow BI to focus on the big stuff, while they can reach out to the community for the smaller stuff. There are already some mods available to the community that would make a massive impact if the mod was implemented in the base game. 

• Like 3

Now that the Wipeout has had its load out extended as per reality can we please have the same for the Gryphon as per my old post?

It should be able to carry the x2 GBU12s on internal pylons plus single GBIs on the middle pylons.

• Like 1

On 31.5.2017 at 3:38 PM, Imperator[TFD] said:

Now that the Wipeout has had its load out extended as per reality can we please have the same for the Gryphon as per my old post?

It should be able to carry the x2 GBU12s on internal pylons plus single GBIs on the middle pylons.

Probably even more

gripen+bomb+truck.jpg

gripen+loaded.jpg

Real Gripen is able to carry quite a lot of stuff.

• Like 3

Yeah, that's actually for me quite disappointed. I thought they were just holding off because all the assets aren't done yet. (Like the fuel tanks, sensor pods, etc. Mentioned in the biki) Still wondering if they're actually going to do it. I don't have my hopes up based on when they said they'd considered expanding VIV to other existing vehicles like the Huron, etc. It would still be nice to get those small diameter bombs too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darksidesixofficial said:

Yeah, that's actually for me quite disappointed. I thought they were just holding off because all the assets aren't done yet. (Like the fuel tanks, sensor pods, etc. Mentioned in the biki) Still wondering if they're actually going to do it. I don't have my hopes up based on when they said they'd considered expanding VIV to other existing vehicles like the Huron, etc. It would still be nice to get those small diameter bombs too.

Like how the Wipeout can have 18 Macers but only 6 GBU's? least let it have the double racks or 1000 lbs free fall bombs as an option also CBUs and MK77s would make me cry tears of sadistic evil joy

• Like 2

Anyone know the hardpoint names I need to put the jet dlc R77,R73 and KH25 on my SU-34?

O_MISSILE_PYLON, O_BOMB_PYLON gives me some other stuff : )

6 hours ago, darksidesixofficial said:

please dont be disappointed :)

this feature is a great bonus from BI, was listed nowhere in the roadmap, but highly useful feature

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

please dont be disappointed :)

this feature is a great bonus from BI, was listed nowhere in the roadmap, but highly useful feature

Someone does not know what A player accessible Dynamic Load out is.

4 hours ago, [Dust]Sabre said:

Anyone know the hardpoint names I need to put the jet dlc R77,R73 and KH25 on my SU-34?

O_MISSILE_PYLON, O_BOMB_PYLON gives me some other stuff : )

It is O_R73 and O_R77 for the AA missiles. I don't know the exact name for the KH though...

You can look that up in the config viewer in the editor.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DruidicRifleman said:

Someone does not know what A player accessible Dynamic Load out is.

Answer: Something which Bohemia very specifically never promised (as in 'no, a future aspiration on a BIKI article doesn't count'). Indeed, the sudden enthusiasm-tempered-by-ambivalence for the approach in roy86's video has me thinking that pettka and company were on to something...

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 9:37 PM, DruidicRifleman said:

from the arma website Dynamic Vehicle Loadouts - Players can now customize their vehicle's armament. In the case of jets, this means you can choose what kind of ordnance each pylon carries.

since some people didn't read the entire conversation and choose to tell people to stop bitching...

On 2017-5-31 at 0:02 AM, roy86 said:

Also finishing work on something similar to a Virtual Garage with dynamic loadout ability.

Any chance you will be releasing this as a standalone script? theirs, not many vehicle spawners/garages out their and this looks damn amazing!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Any chance you will be releasing this as a standalone script? theirs, not many vehicle spawners/garages out their and this looks damn amazing!

Definitely. I'll post it up once I've finished the MP testing. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 4:53 PM, noilliz said:

Found them this morning as well, had to open up the PBO's since they were not present in the config browser for me. Using them for my service menu. For some reason the Kajman is out of center. 

(they all have a small offset to the left, got fixed after I made the gif)

asm2iUe.gif

Is this Going to be Easily added into Missions such as alive Liberation antistazi ect?

Wrapping up the testing on the UI. Made options for either direct pylon interaction or using the camera UI as demonstrated here:

• Like 9

8 hours ago, roy86 said:

Wrapping up the testing on the UI. Made options for either direct pylon interaction or using the camera UI as demonstrated here:

Fuck thats hot

• Like 1

Wow.... I can't wait to see PO4 now.
I really can't wait until you make that scripting public, because that is friggin sweet right there.

2 hours ago, ski2060 said:

Wow.... I can't wait to see PO4 now.
I really can't wait until you make that scripting public, because that is friggin sweet right there.

yeah the Modders do great work It was kinda funny a ways back two people were like Dude yours is great NO dude yours is. Kinda awesome I wish i could actually script

Enhancement request: (ticket)

It should be possible to enable/disable pylons based on animation source in the VhC. For example, having a Black Hawk with ESSS that can be toggled on or off should allow the pylons to be disabled completely when the appropriate animation source isn't present.