autigergrad

[ALiVE, ACE, COOP, MP] Operation Freedom's Sentinel

.eJwVw1EOgyAMANC7cABaSsXqZRaCBDU6CNSvZXd

Steam Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862894608

*Mod list and PBO download link are both available in the Steam Description of the Mission*

Although the bulk of US and Allied forces have left the region, US Special Forces remain in Afghanistan to help train, advise & assist local Afghan forces , as well as provide counter-terrorism support against local insurgent forces.

You and your fellow players are US Special Forces tasked with this duty in this ALiVE campaign.

If you are unfamiliar with my missions....then you have been missing out!! No seriously...if you are not familiar with my missions, my focus is on long term, persistent campaigns using the ALiVE mod framework. For more information on how ALiVE works and how to play visit www.alivemod.com.

Features include:
-VCOM AI built into the mission itself (NO NEED TO USE AN AI MOD WHEN USING THIS MISSION)
-Persistence enabled
-Headless Client support enabled
-An Insurgency style campaign with IEDs, suicide bombers, advanced civilian interaction, and Insurgent weapon caches and installations
-Ambient traffic, animal herds
-Custom images and sounds including authentic afghan billboards, posters, etc. and authentic middle eastern sounds and radio broadcasts from my Ambient sounds packs.
-Multiple respawn points, including a moveable spawn point
-Virtual Arsenal, Helo Spawner, Troop spawner
-Full Logistics support, including reinforcements, supplies, etc.
-Automated Close Air Support and Helo Transport
-Other cool stuff

We've been running this on our server for the last few weeks and having a blast.  Hope you do as well.