small teaser of a wip ... Dassault Rafale F3R

front.jpg

rafale.jpg

pitInter.jpg

• Like 10

On 7/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, Αplion said:

HELICOPTERS

- added fast rope capability using ACE3

I guess, users without ACE3 cannot use your helicopters anymore?

20 hours ago, panzergrenadier3 said:

I guess, users without ACE3 cannot use your helicopters anymore?

No, there is no problem and you can use them as before. Without ACE just the fast roping will be missed.

• Like 1

Greetings,

I see you are using the cockpit of the mod arma mod france without permission. the PBO file is obfuscated so this is a violation of the APL-ND license as you not only opened the pbo file but also changed the textures. In addition you report that the 3d model belongs to Arma mod france but that doesn't give you authorization. There are therefore three solutions:
- either you ask arma mod france to use their model with a dependency to the mod arma mod france (but this will not be accepted given what you just did).
- or you throw away the cockpit that you stole from them and you make a new one.
- you could also help arma mod france to develop a greek version, this way everyone gets what they want.

Good luck.

https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, real ArmaModFrance said:

Greetings,

I see you are using the cockpit of the mod arma mod france without permission. the PBO file is obfuscated so this is a violation of the APL-ND license as you not only opened the pbo file but also changed the textures. In addition you report that the 3d model belongs to Arma mod france but that doesn't give you authorization. There are therefore three solutions:
- either you ask arma mod france to use their model with a dependency to the mod arma mod france (but this will not be accepted given what you just did).
- or you throw away the cockpit that you stole from them and you make a new one.
- you could also help arma mod france to develop a greek version, this way everyone gets what they want.

Good luck.

Thanks for that unpolite accusation but I'm not using anything but what I build in 3ds max ... also I can't even figure out how is possible to open a p3d and stole whatever from inside.

I'm moding over 15 years and must admit that no one ever insulted me (especially in public) like that .. but again I've nothing to proove.

Good luck you too ...

maybe you modding over 15 years ago but that my rafale cockpit
let see the wireframe maybe ?
so strange no ?

whriten are exactly the same and the wire too . damned your a nice ripper

20210621142306_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, real ArmaModFrance said:

maybe you modding over 15 years ago but that my rafale cockpit
let see the wireframe maybe ?
20210621142306_1.jpg

Screenshot-7.png

Waiting for your wireframe image too ... as you are continue to insult me ... 

• Like 2

@real ArmaModFrance

mah dude..

Without having intention to seem like "offensive" or something..this guy 's probably modding waaAaAay before you even learn "there's a game called Arma etc.."

Post your wireframe too..and..let's see.

ps.

Btw i should withdraw the phrase "Without having intention to seem like offensive"..cause accusing "like that" in public someone like Aplion..

needs guts and "less-than-expected-dignity"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, real ArmaModFrance said:

for sure @giorgygr
unknown.png

I'll be honest .. those wireframes are too similar but not the same ... but looks like so close that I can understand your point (and your insults too as well).

On any case I'm not a ripper as you claimed but still I can't prove anything based on that case ... 

My final decision based on what you said about me will be known on short time ... this decision will be based on your accusations and general community behavior so far.

On any case ... based on those pics ... I can't blame you ... but honestly I don't know how to rip a p3d as also I can't see a reason to do that too ... especially this cockpit is an easy to make it one ... anyway ... need time to take some serious decisions.

So ... first time in my life I'm getting a so strong accusation that based to the facts (one in a million coincidence for me) I can't even defend myself.

The point for me isn't to prove that I'm not an elephant to community but to also prove the same to me. I can give you my word that I never cheated - ripped (no idea how) - or steal anyone else work ,,, but still those images are above my logic even.

I could also re-build the cockpit (it would take me 2-3 hours most) but also this would not prove anything.

Anyway ... my decision is to stop modding on HAFM and as I'm the only modder on it, the mod will be discontinued.

I might continue with some parts of it on a mod with different tag and try to improve them ... or not according my will. I'm 54 years old now and after 15+ years of modding I don't have the same spirit as before.

P.S. @ArmaModFrance ... you won the "battle" and must feel proud.

HAFM DISCONTINUED

If I may, weird situation we got here. Clearly its no copyright and do you really monitor all addons to check them and accuse so rapidly? How could you understand it was so similar to your Raphale model anyways? Because its the same plane so there would be similarities anyhow. Also this one: 

nobody would download a whole addon for a texture. And nice seeing so many 3 edge faces from blender ported to Arma. even with simple objects Arma constantly asks to triangulate and such. Experience I suspect.

HAFM DISCONTINUED

Yes you are the only modder but the above false accusations should not be a reason to discontinue anything. Although I don't think that was a main reason. If upgrading anything you can just include them in this addon so as for no more dependancies to be created for missions. Anyways some great experiences have taken place with HAFM. We would not have Greek armed forces in Arma otherwise. Hope you do not abandon the addon. Thanks for everything whatever your decision 👍 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Yes you are the only modder but the above false accusations should not be a reason to discontinue anything. Although I don't think that was a main reason. If upgrading anything you can just include them in this addon so as for no more dependancies to be created for missions. Anyways some great experiences have taken place with HAFM. We would not have Greek armed forces in Arma otherwise. Hope you do not abandon the addon. Thanks for everything whatever your decision 👍 

This mod will not be deleted ... and I need to be completely calm before continue writing (that's true).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Αplion said:

This mod will not be deleted ... and I need to be completely calm before continue writing (that's true).

Where else can we have an A7 attack aircraft? 😎

You've done yeoman's work on your mods. I use them on most of my spec op scenarios. You MEKO frigate is included on ALL my amphibious scenarios. It is on the same level and RHS and CUP mods. You must realize the good work you have done, from the heart.

Regardless of your decision, you've done good.

• Like 2

So ... after things cooled down in my mind (plus many messages I've got from community) I've decided to continue as before with HAFM.

But ... as I can't prove that I'm innocent on Rafale cockpit matter, I'll build a new one using different technique so French kid accuser stop feeling that I stole his work.

Again I'm not sure that I'll publish that aircraft but be sure that I'll post the new pit wireframe here and after that I'll not continue dealing with this matter any more.

I still can't understand how this is happened but I can't do anything else for that.

• Like 13

On 9/2/2021 at 3:08 AM, Αplion said:

So ... after things cooled down in my mind (plus many messages I've got from community) I've decided to continue as before with HAFM.

But ... as I can't prove that I'm innocent on Rafale cockpit matter, I'll build a new one using different technique so French kid accuser stop feeling that I stole his work.

Again I'm not sure that I'll publish that aircraft but be sure that I'll post the new pit wireframe here and after that I'll not continue dealing with this matter any more.

I still can't understand how this is happened but I can't do anything else for that.

Dude, you don't need to prove your own innocence to ANYBODY. Burden of proof is on the accuser. There is such a thing as the Standalone Complex. I completely believe you came up with your own cockpit. That other guy came out of the blue and started acting like a total ass, never even considering the possibility that sometimes people end up making extremely similar things. Instead, he automatically accused you of being a thief when you've been a pillar of the Arma modding community for a long time. To hell with that French Fried Jerk. You worked hard on that Rafale cockpit, you deserve to use it in your mod. That other guy wants to piss and moan, that's his problem. NOBODY else here is going to ever believe that you're a thief, and that's the God's honest truth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2021 at 12:17 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

Greetings,

Good luck.

A bad attitude is like a flat tire you can't go anywhere until you change it

• Like 4
  • Haha 1