small teaser of a wip ... Dassault Rafale F3R

front.jpg

rafale.jpg

pitInter.jpg

• Like 11

On 7/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, Αplion said:

HELICOPTERS

- added fast rope capability using ACE3

I guess, users without ACE3 cannot use your helicopters anymore?

20 hours ago, panzergrenadier3 said:

I guess, users without ACE3 cannot use your helicopters anymore?

No, there is no problem and you can use them as before. Without ACE just the fast roping will be missed.

• Like 1

MOD updated to 5.4.8 version 

Changelog

- New weapon Crossbow with plain and explosive arrows.
- New backpack (3d model) for heavy duty usage, plus holding the Crossbow as special purpose weapon into.
- New backpacks (retextures) holding more space for special purposes.
- Some accessories - optics tweaking.
- Uniforms tweaking plus new vests (retextures mostly).
- Units armament and clothing tweaking.
- Some weapons tweaking.

NOTE: APEX DLC is, from now on, Mandatory for this mod usage.

• Like 10

Looks awesome already! I understand no worries 👍

• Like 1

MOD Updated to Version 5.4.9

Changelog

- New vehicle underwater scooter with info gauge (via action menu when engine is "on").
- Fix for M249 in order to use all 5.56 default mags.
- Some improvements on units armament.

20211105145518-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes yes yeeees! Thank you very much! An awesome addition to the addon and in the game in general. Guess the diver cannot have his mask and flippers on though.

There are so many new additions to HAFM that I just got to make new Greek missions! Currently looking for a nice map without the CUP requirement. Will find one eventually......

Oh and the tanks would be nice to have interiors at some point. To make some tank battles. Or the searchlight for the choppers to work and be directional for search and rescue night missions like the Rescuing the Hunted (Website Link) mission. Would do one as such in Tanoa but there are signs and villages pretty much everywhere so getting lost there is difficult. And a vessel that can transport vehicles to shore would be epic. Like the L-180 or 182 and such. Okay will now stop asking for additions. For now at least. I know  :hammer: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Yes yes yeeees! Thank you very much! An awesome addition to the addon and in the game in general. Guess the diver cannot have his mask and flippers on though.

There are so many new additions to HAFM that I just got to make new Greek missions! Currently looking for a nice map without the CUP requirement. Will find one eventually......

Oh and the tanks would be nice to have interiors at some point. To make some tank battles. Or the searchlight for the choppers to work and be directional for search and rescue night missions like the Rescuing the Hunted (Website Link) mission. Would do one as such in Tanoa but there are signs and villages pretty much everywhere so getting lost there is difficult. And a vessel that can transport vehicles to shore would be epic. Like the L-180 or 182 and such. Okay will now stop asking for additions. For now at least. I know  :hammer: 

As underwater scooter is a vehicle ... ArmA 3 engine limitation removes mask and flippers automatically (same as into SDV) ... unfortunately I can't do anything against game engine (even if I've tried).

for the rest you wrote ... I'm keeping that in my list, but I'm only one man building this mod, so my time is limited.

I'm glad you liked the scooter anyway 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The scooter is awesome! Maybe it turns a bit too slow since the "wheel" is turned by hand but it literally unlocks diving missions. Without it it took ages to swim from the one place to the other! As for the crossbow there is maybe an issue. Although the explosive arrows shoot where you aim exactly even at very long distances, shot a rock at the top of a mountain, the normal arrows shoot pretty high. You need to aim much lower. Just mentioning it. Might be the way crossbows shoot so once you learn where the arrow goes all good. And its very cool using it! I get it. No problem. Addon making is very hard and time consuming. Thank you! 

Update v5.5.0

Changelog

- New armored vehicle M60A3 (might still need some movement tweaking).
- Reworked hit points and armor for all armored vehicles.
- New backpacks (Lizzard and Multicam) for tent respawn points.

• Like 4