small teaser of a wip ... Dassault Rafale F3R

front.jpg

rafale.jpg

pitInter.jpg

• Like 11

On 7/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, Αplion said:

HELICOPTERS

- added fast rope capability using ACE3

I guess, users without ACE3 cannot use your helicopters anymore?

20 hours ago, panzergrenadier3 said:

I guess, users without ACE3 cannot use your helicopters anymore?

No, there is no problem and you can use them as before. Without ACE just the fast roping will be missed.

• Like 1

MOD updated to 5.4.8 version 

Changelog

- New weapon Crossbow with plain and explosive arrows.
- New backpack (3d model) for heavy duty usage, plus holding the Crossbow as special purpose weapon into.
- New backpacks (retextures) holding more space for special purposes.
- Some accessories - optics tweaking.
- Uniforms tweaking plus new vests (retextures mostly).
- Units armament and clothing tweaking.
- Some weapons tweaking.

NOTE: APEX DLC is, from now on, Mandatory for this mod usage.

• Like 10

Looks awesome already! I understand no worries 👍

• Like 1

MOD Updated to Version 5.4.9

Changelog

- New vehicle underwater scooter with info gauge (via action menu when engine is "on").
- Fix for M249 in order to use all 5.56 default mags.
- Some improvements on units armament.

20211105145518-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes yes yeeees! Thank you very much! An awesome addition to the addon and in the game in general. Guess the diver cannot have his mask and flippers on though.

There are so many new additions to HAFM that I just got to make new Greek missions! Currently looking for a nice map without the CUP requirement. Will find one eventually......

Oh and the tanks would be nice to have interiors at some point. To make some tank battles. Or the searchlight for the choppers to work and be directional for search and rescue night missions like the Rescuing the Hunted (Website Link) mission. Would do one as such in Tanoa but there are signs and villages pretty much everywhere so getting lost there is difficult. And a vessel that can transport vehicles to shore would be epic. Like the L-180 or 182 and such. Okay will now stop asking for additions. For now at least. I know  :hammer: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Yes yes yeeees! Thank you very much! An awesome addition to the addon and in the game in general. Guess the diver cannot have his mask and flippers on though.

There are so many new additions to HAFM that I just got to make new Greek missions! Currently looking for a nice map without the CUP requirement. Will find one eventually......

Oh and the tanks would be nice to have interiors at some point. To make some tank battles. Or the searchlight for the choppers to work and be directional for search and rescue night missions like the Rescuing the Hunted (Website Link) mission. Would do one as such in Tanoa but there are signs and villages pretty much everywhere so getting lost there is difficult. And a vessel that can transport vehicles to shore would be epic. Like the L-180 or 182 and such. Okay will now stop asking for additions. For now at least. I know  :hammer: 

As underwater scooter is a vehicle ... ArmA 3 engine limitation removes mask and flippers automatically (same as into SDV) ... unfortunately I can't do anything against game engine (even if I've tried).

for the rest you wrote ... I'm keeping that in my list, but I'm only one man building this mod, so my time is limited.

I'm glad you liked the scooter anyway 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The scooter is awesome! Maybe it turns a bit too slow since the "wheel" is turned by hand but it literally unlocks diving missions. Without it it took ages to swim from the one place to the other! As for the crossbow there is maybe an issue. Although the explosive arrows shoot where you aim exactly even at very long distances, shot a rock at the top of a mountain, the normal arrows shoot pretty high. You need to aim much lower. Just mentioning it. Might be the way crossbows shoot so once you learn where the arrow goes all good. And its very cool using it! I get it. No problem. Addon making is very hard and time consuming. Thank you! 

Update v5.5.0

Changelog

- New armored vehicle M60A3 (might still need some movement tweaking).
- Reworked hit points and armor for all armored vehicles.
- New backpacks (Lizzard and Multicam) for tent respawn points.

• Like 4

Update v5.5.1

Changelog

- New vehicle M1117 "Quardian" ASV (original model by cleggy and all credits goes to him).

Note : this vehicle is Cleggy's property 

and has been released, slightly improved by me, under Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)

https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike

here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813030770 - as well as part of my mod (original files included too). 

I've tried to contact Cleggy for this, but seems he is away from BI forums since 2019. 
On any case he will be back and if he wants me to remove that, I'll do it.

20220526225954-1.jpg

• Like 2

Update v5.5.2

Changelog

- New launcher FGM-148 Javelin (also compatible with ACE using HAFM compatibility addon here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2817213357 )
- Minor fixes on some vehicles.
- New ACE compatibility addon (currently only supporting HAFM launchers).

Optional ACE compatibility addon : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2817213357

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Update v5.5.3

Changelog

- Fix for weights of FGM-148 Javelin launcher and its ammo
- New PASGT helmet on Lizard and Desert camo options (variants : plain - ESS - Bowman - ESS/Bowman).
- Some units equipped with PASGT new helmet by default.

P.S. please excuse the close time update.

• Like 2

Some teaser images ...

20220611152644-1.jpg

20220611152748-1.jpg

20220611152904-1.jpg

20220611153012-1.jpg

• Like 5

Update v5.5.4

Changelog

- New Fast PG helmets on Lizard and MTP camo variants.
- New tactical ESS goggles (various colors on black or clear glass).
- New Tactical ESS goggle with bandanas (on various colors).
- Some units equipped with new helmets and goggles - bandanas by default.
- Some new backpacks (default units equipped).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update 5.5.5

Changelog

- EDEN fix (Weapons - Magazines - Accessories - Uniforms - Vests - Helmets - Hats - etc are now shown in editor).
- Some fixes on textures and 3D files for weapons.

• Like 2

Update 5.5.6

Changelog

- New Carl-Gustaf M4 launcher
- New crates
- New optics
- Many fixes and tweaks on optics

• Like 2

I already wrote to you about a large number of bugs in your mod related to impenetrable glass or vice versa, where they should be armored.

For example:

- neither an open shooter nor the crew can be killed on this boat http://joxi.ru/DmBZ8dPUqBwPDm

- on this helicopter, the front glass is not shot through. only side http://joxi.ru/Vm64Zwoi3qD0aA

- there should be armored glass, and they are shot from one bullet http://joxi.ru/52aBgKlClx4ZMA

- here the glass is shot through, but not destroyed http://joxi.ru/p274awPiLpoxWA

It would be great if you can fix this. Thank you for your hard work!

• Like 1

Glad to see the addon being updated! We have however encountered a bug. The right turret of the Huey is not working. It is stuck firing at the front and cannot be moved. The left one is working fine. Also if our army has such a version a Huey with some passenger seats and missiles along with a turret for the pilot would be awesome. 

31 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Glad to see the addon being updated! We have however encountered a bug. The right turret of the Huey is not working. It is stuck firing at the front and cannot be moved. The left one is working fine. Also if our army has such a version a Huey with some passenger seats and missiles along with a turret for the pilot would be awesome. 

I'll check it. Please be sure that you are testing only using CBA and HAFM to avoid possible conflicts.

• Thanks 1

Disabled all other addons and the bug still remains sadly. Sorry for the late reply but I was busy. All pool lifeguard licenses have been revoked due to a change in the law. Have to do everything again. So much for the spent money. Cannot wait for the same government to be elected again. Woohoo. Ok thanks. I will just wait because I am making a mission that needs both turrets functioning  :thumbsup: A Vietnam style without the expensive DLC.