Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces Mod (HAFM)

On 4/4/2019 at 2:35 PM, sosat said:

The time has come...

My favorite recon helicopter ever for sure!!!

I'm so glad seeing it still servicing for the armed forces! Wish it never retire 😄

Just love the shape and structure of it! The externalities. How it shaped and formed. And with the addition of that mast mounted sight on it's head, the craft is a pure artwork!

When it equip with hellfires, it become extremely beautiful. Such a art.

I really have a soft spot in my heart for this helicopter, especially the OH-58D, starting from long long time ago, tbh way back it servicing with US in gulf war(though i born just after it finished, the photos are still everywhere when i ~3).  I can stare it image all days long.

Congratulation for the Greece for getting the dome-headed helicopter!

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14

9 hours ago, Bukain said:

Why haven't using your optics and scope onto the units in your mod, for example SOC guys? You already have added good quality optics with later update.

Love the upgraded humvee too!

I only wish there's a Carl Gustaf in it. I think they use M2 version over there.

Btw did you just removed the Minimi? I think you have it in the mod months ago. 

Basically I'm working on most of these which will be released on next update together with some tactical ballistic helmets plus other things.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MOD UPDATED

WEAPONS - UNITS - CRATES - ITEMS

- One shot disposable launchers added - M136 & M72 (no new classnames - thanks to Devastator_cm for scripting).
- Units now are using this mod weapons, equipment and optics mostly.
- Some crates issues fixed.
- Ballistic helmets and a balaclava added (new models).

NEW CLASSNAMES

- HAFM_Mask (Balaclava - Black)
- HAFM_tacticalHelmet (FAST Ballistic - Black)
- HAFM_tacticalHelmet2 (FAST Ballistic - Black/Headset)
- HAFM_sealHelmet (FAST PJ Helmet - Black)
- HAFM_PBR_Helmet_Bow (PBR Ballistic - Black/Headset)
- HAFM_PBR_Helmet_Bow_Green (PBR Ballistic - Green/Headset)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The M249 weapon cannot be used. It pops up this error and the soldier holding it ends up with only a pistol. Also when placing a weapons cache it seems to be empty:

Bug.png

Please fix the M249 issue or notify me elsewhise so as to update Mission 05. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, JohnKalo said:

The M249 weapon cannot be used. It pops up this error and the soldier holding it ends up with only a pistol. Also when placing a weapons cache it seems to be empty:

Bug.png

Please fix the M249 issue or notify me elsewhise so as to update Mission 05. Thank you.

I'm still on Summer vacations ... I'll fix that as soon as I'll be back home.

• Like 1

Thanks for replying. Oh there is also an issue with the weapons mags. Yep guessed so. No worries. I changed the weapons of the missions.

Also the Defying the Odds Campaign is ready! What remains is link updates for steam. There is even a trailer for the Campaign!

Hope the above are fixed and new updates bring extra content! Wishes for awesome summer vacations :sun:

• Like 2

On 9/11/2020 at 1:20 AM, Αplion said:

Some wip teaser images of what might coming next ...

http://prntscr.com/uf42za

http://prntscr.com/uf43j0

http://prntscr.com/uf43yp

Will you consider adding it to your HAFM helicopter pack with generic texture(or maybe US army' ;)) when it's done like that of EC635?

Maybe someone will retexture, will you let them do it?

Thank you very much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bukain said:

Will you consider adding it to your HAFM helicopter pack with generic texture(or maybe US army' ;)) when it's done like that of EC635?

Maybe someone will retexture, will you let them do it?

Thank you very much

Main test of this helicopter will be on my main HAFM mod ... after that and when everything will be fine, I'll also publish it as standalone with retexture permissions as on my EC635.

• Like 1

Small teaser images ... soon on release.

20201020221718-1.jpg

20201020221755-1.jpg

20201020221802-1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@panzergrenadier3 Thanks! Wish a Greek version was on this addon too though. Don't really use CUP so as not to flood the editor with thousands of units/vehicles/weapons. To avoid the dependency too. 

New update released (Steam)

version 5.3.5

HELLICOPTERS

- New helicopter added, OH-58D Kiowa Warrior (under beta version till no issues will be reported).
- An overhaul to some of the helicopters adding PhysX and tweaking their performance (still some more work needed on that part).

NEW CLASSNAMES

BLUFOR Side

- HAFM_Kiowa
- HAFM_Kiowa_AT

Indep Side

- HAFM_Kiowa_Green
- HAFM_Kiowa_Green_AT

• Like 7

Great bird! Thank you very much!

Two things: On the AT version I have missile count 0 (on the other version everything is fine) and it shoult be a little bit more agile in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, panzergrenadier3 said:

Great bird! Thank you very much!

Two things: On the AT version I have missile count 0 (on the other version everything is fine) and it shoult be a little bit more agile in my opinion.

I can't reproduce any error regarding missiles on AT version http://prntscr.com/vb4ljx ... try only with HAFM and CBA mods as might be some other mod conflict. Please let me know the results.

About flight characteristics, are still on beta phase.

Thanks for reporting.

Everything is fine with just HAFM and CBA. Now I've to try wich mod causes the conflict. That will take some time... At the moment I can only say it's not FIR AWS or CUP.

Are you planning to release this beauty as a stand alone?

3 hours ago, panzergrenadier3 said:

Everything is fine with just HAFM and CBA. Now I've to try wich mod causes the conflict. That will take some time... At the moment I can only say it's not FIR AWS or CUP.

Are you planning to release this beauty as a stand alone?

Yes, when this bird will be out of any issues I'm planning to make a standalone version too. 

BTW ... a friend informed me that my NAVY mod can be responsible with missiles issue you reported ... I'll check on that and fix it.

• Like 2

Small fix released for a conflict reported on Kiowa missiles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awesome new content! Is there any chance of adding a new weapon however? Particularly a shotgun! A lethal and maybe a non lethal one. Oh and the police faction could have some police cars. Or even riot gear! Nobody else has made such equipment for Arma 2 or 3. 

Don't support what the police does in Greece by the way. Not why I am asking for such assets.

• Confused 1

Really nice work on the Kiowa. I love the model. My only critic is that it could be a little more agile and the M3 needs a higher fire rate (idk if its faster in real life). Thank you for this nice addition.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:47 PM, Αplion said:

Yes, when this bird will be out of any issues I'm planning to make a standalone version too. 

• Like 1

Hello there, first many thanks for making the mod. What is the name of the unit templates cause i want to add the uniforms to the Antistasi mod so we have unlimited Uniforms with them.

44 minutes ago, CR Ctac said:

Hello there, first many thanks for making the mod. What is the name of the unit templates cause i want to add the uniforms to the Antistasi mod so we have unlimited Uniforms with them.

There is a classnames.txt file into my mod root folder which contains all classnames..

• Like 1