Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces Mod (HAFM)

On 10/14/2017 at 3:32 PM, madpat3 said:

by the way is it possible for you to make the other parts of the marine-version also hiddenselectable?

because when i try to retexture the marine-version, some parts of the helicopter stay blue-grey.

Wrong thread probably for this (I suppose you are talking about the NH90 helicopter and there is no Marine version here) but in any case can you please post a screenshot with the parts can't be retextured ?

the thread of the nh90 has been closed, so i tried to contact you in this thread. i can't provide any screenshots by now, because i deleted my editions, but i try to do it again.

basicly it could be all the .paa's in the "marine" folder besides from: marineDoors, marineOuterHaul, marineMisc, marineUpperTail

i'll report in later, after i reconfigured my retextures. 

1 minute ago, madpat3 said:

this isn't my retexture, but it's good to see, which parts cannot be edited (or maybe i'm just too dumb for it;):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90yzqdorcg46s4o/20171019195424_1.jpg?dl=0

These are not the correct textures for "Marine" version. These textures belong to "Unarmed" and "Armed" versions and are completely different than the "Marine" one. If you want to retexture the "Marine" version you must use the appropriate textures. I'll try to find and publish the "Marine" version UW maps for retexturing purposes when I'll have some time.

On 19.10.2017 at 8:10 PM, Αplion said:

These are not the correct textures for "Marine" version. These textures belong to "Unarmed" and "Armed" versions and are completely different than the "Marine" one. If you want to retexture the "Marine" version you must use the appropriate textures. I'll try to find and publish the "Marine" version UW maps for retexturing purposes when I'll have some time.

i took 

MarineDoors_co.paa
MarineMisc_co.paa
MarineOuterHaul_co.paa
MarineUpperTail_co.paa

and retextured them. but the parts that differ from the unarmed and armed version i couldn't retexture. which ones should i use?

MOD Updated on version 5.2.2

From now on I'll only upload on Steam (not on any external site as I did before).

For any site wanted to re-upload and publish my content must also place a link here and I'll add it on initial post also.

Steam Download Linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862564410

Armaholic Linkhttp://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20288

Change Log

AIRCRAFTS

- Dynamic loadouts - all aircrafts have now dynamic loadout capability through editor, as on Jets DLC.
- An extra MFD added for F-16 (accessible via action menu) as helper for users they want to have a better picture of aircraft parameters during flight (Throttle percentage, ASL, ATL, Speed, Heading, Weapon selected).
- Fuel tanks Jettison is now scripted via action menu and is affecting the overhaul aircraft fuel quantity. 
- A7 Corsair with Tiger paint scheme has been added.

- Afterburner tweaked.

ARMORED

- MLRS (ArmA 3 Retexture) has been added. 
- Leopard 1A4 (new model - added).
- Leopard 2A4 (new model - added).
- M113 APC (new model - added).

GENERAL

- All vehicles have now editor preview pictures (pending for units).

- Classnames.txt updated and included.

- Units accessories (Uniforms - Backpacks - Vests - Headgear) text file added.

NOTE: Aircraft affecting scripts for "Afterburner" - "F-16 helper MFD" and "Fuel Tanks Jettison" author is Devastator_cm and all credits goes to him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

any change of getting some support variants for the Steyr 680M or another truck ie fuel, ammo, repair and medical 

On 11/28/2017 at 9:35 PM, armyguy277 said:

any change of getting some support variants for the Steyr 680M or another truck ie fuel, ammo, repair and medical 

Yes I have some plans for Steyr variants plus another vehicle on this category ... maybe on next update if everything goes well. 

I'm also working on a Mercedes Unimog vehicle ... not sure yet about of how will be used ... my thoughts are for units transportation - ammo and maybe medical. We'll see ...

JRAFb9c.png

• Like 3

I've got some reports that my mod aircrafts explode during take off ... I've checked and it is true happening. This bug probably caused after game last update and I found also that many modder aircrafts have the same issue

Here is a short video showing the issue 

Unfortunately for the moment there is no obvious solution and only BIS can handle this situation ... I wish some moderator, or anyone from staff, to see this and reply.

EDIT: ok now I know what causes the issue and I'll fix it ... thanks to "da12thMonkey".

http://prntscr.com/hlj4xe

Mercedes Benz Unimog 1550L ... 99% ready (will be included at next update).

WOpwZ4R.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

MOD Updated on version 5.2.3

Steam Download Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862564410

Armaholic Link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20288

Change log

AIRCRAFTS

- Wheels physX applied, as on Jets DLC (no more exploding during take off procedure).

VEHICLES

- Mercedes Benz Unimog 1550L truck has been added (new model - two personnel transport versions, one fuel truck and one ammo truck)
  Personnel transport version vehicles are supporting FFV (2 seats) and are capable to carry 10 soldiers including driver.

GENERAL

- Some general tweaking on configs - values.

• Like 2

Aplion once again you have my congratulations for this mod, which due to your efforts is being constantly upgraded.

Merry Christmas and I hope Santa Claus will provide you the inspiration for the new entry... OH-58D Kiowa Warrior.  :respekt:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sosat said:

Aplion once again you have my congratulations for this mod, which due to your efforts is being constantly upgraded.

Merry Christmas and I hope Santa Claus will provide you the inspiration for the new entry... OH-58D Kiowa Warrior.  :respekt:

I'm working on that some time ago ... in fact the exterior is ready ... still need a lot of work for interior - cockpit ... Merry Christmas too :)

• Like 1

Reworked camo pattern on units for next update ...

n1XSb08.jpg

• Like 3

Just curious, why not use the AAF plate carrier? IRL it's a Greek vest called Minotaur or something iirc.

33 minutes ago, Night515 said:

Just curious, why not use the AAF plate carrier? IRL it's a Greek vest called Minotaur or something iirc.

No special reason except AAF plate carrier does not have any other pouches around plus pistol holder ... I prefer that one I'm using on, at least until make one from scratch.

On 11/20/2017 at 5:43 PM, madpat3 said:

i took 

MarineDoors_co.paa
MarineMisc_co.paa
MarineOuterHaul_co.paa
MarineUpperTail_co.paa

and retextured them. but the parts that differ from the unarmed and armed version i couldn't retexture. which ones should i use?

Late reply, but these are the PSD files for Marine version ... I hope this closes all retexture matters on this version. https://app.box.com/s/ddgsuzozw91mbh87aevpav71ys0c3gsh

2 hours ago, madpat3 said:

where can i edit the exausts?

In case you are talking about retexture then .. upperTail_co.paa ... the "golden" part on default texture ... and again ... this is wrong thread for posting questions about NH90 helicopter ... 

Hello aplion,

if you have some time take a look on some tweaks i want to point out

At gunner's and leader's on all of MBTs the overlay hud is off center to the actual aim point (invisible cursor)

gunner's position: lase a target at 800m, fire, zoom in, fire again, and you gonna see a big deviation where you aim with your hud crosshair and where the projectile lands 

to macth where your projectile lands you have to aim at the top tip of your hud crosshair when you fully zoomed in

same at leader's position your cross need to be a little righter off your target to actual call out the target

Secondly the zero'ing of the main guns max out at 1900m where the actual effective firing range of a Rheinmetall 120mm/L55 with dm63 sabot is at least 4km

that makes the hafm MBTs very weak against other tanks in the game

Edit. Forgot to say thank you for your time and effort you're putting in this great mod.

• Like 1

MOD Updated to version 5.2.4

Changelog:

UNITS

- Uniforms camo reworked.

VEHICLES

- On Unimog trucks some parts added or tweaked.

OBJECTS

- Greek flag on a pole is added (under Empty - Signs - Flags).

GENERAL

- Some general tweaking on configs - values.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2