Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces Mod (HAFM)

Any plans on this mod being updated so as for its class-names to change? There is a possibility I will be using this add-on to make missions and I would not like them to stop being playable due to an update. 

4 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Any plans on this mod being updated so as for its class-names to change? There is a possibility I will be using this add-on to make missions and I would not like them to stop being playable due to an update. 

Possible updates will not affect this part (classnames) ... at least for the moment there is no such plans.

• Thanks 1

Can somebody tell me how to open the C-130 parachute doors via a trigger?

Pleeeeease 

EDIT: THIS IS FOR C-130 HELLAS

1.-TRIGGER:

+++ Open Ramp ++++

put a plane, rename plane as "c-130" , height 300, e.g.  Put a trigger with the following information:

AXIS A: 50
AXIS B: 50

Activation: BLUFOR
once
I presented
AL ACT:

c130 animate ["doorB_L", 1]; c130 animate ["doorB_R", 1]; c130 animate ["LowerRamp", 0.50]; c130 animate ["UpperRamp", 0.80];

++++ Close Ramp ++++

put a plane rename plane as "c-130", height 300, e.g.Put a trigger with the following information:

AXIS A: 50
AXIS B: 50

Activation: BLUFOR
once
I presented
AL ACT:

c130  animate ["doorB_L"", 0]; c130 animate [""doorB_R"", 0]; c130 animate [""LowerRamp"", 0]; c130 animate [""UpperRamp"", 0]";

2.WAYPOINT

+++ Open Ramp ++++

rename plane as "c-130" in a waypoint add:

c130 animate ["doorB_L", 1]; c130 animate ["doorB_R", 1]; c130 animate ["LowerRamp", 0.50]; c130 animate ["UpperRamp", 0.80];

++++ Close Ramp ++++

rename plane as "c-130" in a waypoint add:

c130  animate ["doorB_L"", 0]; c130 animate [""doorB_R"", 0]; c130 animate [""LowerRamp"", 0]; c130 animate [""UpperRamp"", 0]";

Un saludo

AtomicBoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And as aforementioned we have not only created simple missions but a whole GREEK VOICED Campaign is at the works! Today was the day when Episode 03 was released.

Defying the Odds

DTO_All.jpg

So thanks Aplion! Without you our country's Armed Forces would not be present in Arma 3. I have placed you in the Campaign's credits and all.

Anyways the campaign can be found here:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thats something I have to try out :)

btw ... series of missions or campaign mate ? I assume that probably a series of missions which are like campaign as they have common story line ... I'll try them :)

• Like 1

You have assumed correctly. It is a campaign that is released in episodes. The story is the same and progresses in each new mission. Have fun guys!

• Like 1

Just noticed that APEX and Marksmen DLCs are required ... I don't own them so probably I can't "test" the campaign ... anyway ... maybe I'll buy these DLCs sometime so I'm saving the links. 

• Like 1

Hello, can you please add a shotgun?

And if you could fix the shadow issue with the weapons. Especially in sniper rifles, the scope seems to be hovering over the gun when it comes to its shadow.

13 minutes ago, sosat said:

The time has come...

elikoptero-pic-dyo.jpg?itok=1Nd8-OWq

I'm aware of that ... will be next addition on this mod for sure 🙂

• Like 5

Can somebody please tell me how to open the ramp of the CH-47F Chinook chopper?

I cannot find the name of the door in the config file.

Chinook animate ["        ", 1];

Happy Easter by the way...

3 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Can somebody please tell me how to open the ramp of the CH-47F Chinook chopper?

I cannot find the name of the door in the config file.

Chinook animate ["        ", 1];

Happy Easter by the way...

Try ... Chinook animate ["Ramp", 1];

Let me know if it worked.

Happy Easter.

• Thanks 1

Oh man that was is.. Was even trying the name of the C-130 ramp door to no avail. Did not try the obvious. Anyways, thanks!

• Like 1

Uh, this mod just vanished from Steam. Was that intended? 😪

It is back again ... my fault as after a small update yesterday I forgot to accept steam licence agreement ... it is working now.

• Thanks 2

Hello

Thank you for your great mods.

I have found somthing odd with planes, some Jets can carry GPS guided Bomb like Mk82, but I found no gps guiding system on jets, or mybe I dont know how to use it... 

Also Hilos have problems with Advanced Sting loading mod. The ropes stuck in Hilos.

Curious as to an issue: The AGM-65s on the F-35B and F-16 don't seem to work. They're visually attached to the pylons but when cycling through weapons they're not available even after manual fire is enabled for the dual seat F-16. 

4 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

are you sure you are on the correct thread? 🙂

Is this not the thread for the HAFM mod ? Because I encountered what seems to be an issue with it as I described so I thought this thread to be the appropriate one to seek clarification. 

8 minutes ago, Corona 1-1 said:

Is this not the thread for the HAFM mod ? Because I encountered what seems to be an issue with it as I described so I thought this thread to be the appropriate one to seek clarification. 

It is the correct thread as you are talking about my base HAFM mod. Air part of the mod needs to be re-worked as left aside for many time through BIS updates. I'll check on that remarks too ... thanks.

This could be interesting for expanding the hellenic army, navy and cg helicopters.. thank you for your mods!

• Like 1

Why haven't using your optics and scope onto the units in your mod, for example SOC guys? You already have added good quality optics with later update.

Love the upgraded humvee too!

I only wish there's a Carl Gustaf in it. I think they use M2 version over there.

Btw did you just removed the Minimi? I think you have it in the mod months ago. 

• Like 1