Whenever I use this mod, everything seems to work as intended except that the binoculars don't work. Too bad because otherwise I would barely play vanilla ever again. Anyone knows why this happens and/or can help troubleshooting the issue? Thanks in advance... 😔

Maybe you have to press your optics key, as no forced optics for?

• Like 1

Indeed, like @hitman1987 says, ExtFX (just like WW4 it draws from) has a nifty feature which allows you to take out binoculars without automatically forcing you into optics view. This way you can quickly scan two different positions, without character doing "switch back to weapon" dance.

So, just like with guns, to see through binoculars you have to press "V" (or whatever key you have for optics view).

Now i want that into the mod. Have just to disable forced optics for?

Ye, ppl would be angry of that, reporting that binocs are broken.

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 8:00 PM, hitman1987 said:

Maybe you have to press your optics key, as no forced optics for?

Thanks will try it asap

On 8/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, krzychuzokecia said:

Indeed, like @hitman1987 says, ExtFX (just like WW4 it draws from) has a nifty feature which allows you to take out binoculars without automatically forcing you into optics view. This way you can quickly scan two different positions, without character doing "switch back to weapon" dance.

So, just like with guns, to see through binoculars you have to press "V" (or whatever key you have for optics view).

Based on this reply, I can already tell I was at fault for not thinking of that. Agreed that quickly zooming in on completely different locations is a great feature and also it will probably avoid the horrid switching to zoomed glasses after loading all your other gear into a vehicle. Thanks to both @hitman1987 and to @krzychuzokecia 🙂

• Like 1

How could I use this mod with another conversion mod? I'm mainly interested in the voice system for the enemy AI, and I want to use that with the ETON85 mod, which is like the same as the CSLA mod.