Hey Kenoxite! The GRAA mod seems to improve performance by a lot! Is there any way you could integrate/update your mod with Sanc's GRAA modpack 3.0 (with new animations and what not)? The ENABLE_BURNING_VEH (disabled),  ENABLE_FREEAIM (disabled), and  ENABLE_DESTR_VEH options really caught my eye.

5 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Hey Kenoxite! The GRAA mod seems to improve performance by a lot! Is there any way you could integrate/update your mod with Sanc's GRAA modpack 3.0 (with new animations and what not)? The ENABLE_BURNING_VEH (disabled),  ENABLE_FREEAIM (disabled), and  ENABLE_DESTR_VEH options really caught my eye.

Sure thing. This weekend I was planning on explaining in more detail how to integrate ExtFX with other mods that provide their own config, anyway.

I've created a new folder with custom CONFIG.bin files for other mods:

You can get them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By2CaodBQ84GaDNQaGdpSjdpWU0?usp=sharing

So far only WGL and GRAA are included.

I've also included readmes to let all of you know what was changed in order to integrate both mods, along with the suggested mod order (which is, @extfx always before the mod you want to load). For mods or addon packs that don't provide a custom config.bin you can just load @extfx AFTER the mod/addon.

Basically, when integrating this with one of those mods you want to load first the definitions.hpp file (and place it in the mod's /bin folder first) and then add the EH define to the Man, LandVehicle, Air and Ship classes. You should also add PRELOADBANKS_CUSTOM to PreloadBanks and PRELOADADDONS_CUSTOM to PreloadAddons, to make sure the tracers pbo is correctly loaded when the game starts.

As for the performance you perceive from GRAA's, I just don't see it. "Heavy" missions like BIS Battlefields perform exactly the same as with the Vanilla_ExtFX definition. Maybe slightly worse. But, hey, whatever works for you. And about the ENABLE_BURNING_VEH feature, that's already included in ExtFX. It actually uses an expanded version of Sanctuary's script (the same used in GRAA). The only difference is that burning times and probabilities are tied to the type of vehicle, its current ammo, etc. Bikes won't explode in a ball of fire, etc. ExtFX version is more tamed in general and a bit more realistic, if you like. You can enable or disable the rest of features (ENABLE_FREEAIM, ENABLE_DESTR_VEH), as those aren't modified by ExtFX and never will.

• Like 1

Hi there!

First of all, awesome mod! Thank you!

I was a bit sad that WW4 mods always left vanilla content basicaly untouched. With this mod and particularly its extensions it seems that it could easily become the best replacement mod since ECP 1.085e. At least for me. The changes are subtle but their inpact on the feel and gameplay is enormous. The attention to detail is great and it blends well with remaining BIS' stuff.

My first impressions with the focus on the esthetic side of things within the "WW4 EXT" extension. Take from it whatever is helpfull to you:

- fast fire rate on weapons: It is awsome for M16 but on AK variants it seems little bit odd (not sure about the "U" version though, due to its shortened cycle mechanism). You never get that slow characteristic "TA-TA-TA" sound in firefights anymore.

- HK sight muzzle flash: The sights are the same as vanilla but strangely add visible muzzle flash to a suppressed weapon.

- "mortar-loaded" model for WW4 M16A2: It would be awsome to have it for this superb weapon :)

- WW4-like model for both XM weapons: What about the same conversion process as for EXT CW's M16A2 being born from WW4's M16?

- new inventory pictures for complete gun replacements: Like that one from RPG-75 to RPG-7. It might deserve appropriate picture within the inventory screen. But no bigey :)

I wasn't focusing much on the sounds but I bet they'll get adjusted in the future anyway. Looking forward to further developments!

Cheers.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kenoxite said:

As for the performance you perceive from GRAA's, I just don't see it. "Heavy" missions like BIS Battlefields perform exactly the same as with the Vanilla_ExtFX definition. Maybe slightly worse. But, hey, whatever works for you. And about the ENABLE_BURNING_VEH feature, that's already included in ExtFX. It actually uses an expanded version of Sanctuary's script (the same used in GRAA). The only difference is that burning times and probabilities are tied to the type of vehicle, its current ammo, etc. Bikes won't explode in a ball of fire, etc. ExtFX version is more tamed in general and a bit more realistic, if you like. You can enable or disable the rest of features (ENABLE_FREEAIM, ENABLE_DESTR_VEH), as those aren't modified by ExtFX and never will.

Thanks for the update! I guess you're right then. I'm not really getting much of a performance with GRAA after all... Can you implement an option to disable the burning script just like GRAA though? I'd give eye candy for every bit of performance.

HOLY SHIT!!! The WGL mod is amazing!!! I tried it out along with your config and I can say that it is the most performance friendly mod I've ever used!!! Thanks again bro!!! :yay: (shame I can't use the DMA Navy/Army unit replacements though, even with the required addons, they seem to be overwritten by ExtFx) There also seems to be a small bug with kennyvoices. A popup of "kenney_sniper" or something occurs. Small but not game breaking though.

19 hours ago, martincz87 said:

- WW4-like model for both XM weapons: What about the same conversion process as for EXT CW's M16A2 being born from WW4's M16?

Oh, sorry. It wouldn't be the same process entirely. WW4 M4 model has a post Cold War buttstock on it...

14 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

HOLY SHIT!!! The WGL mod is amazing!!! I tried it out along with your config [...]

Hahaha! Well... Now I've got to try that before anything else incompatible really.

4 minutes ago, martincz87 said:

Oh, sorry. It wouldn't be the same process entirely. WW4 M4 model has a post Cold War buttstock on it...

Hahaha! Well... Now I've got to try that before anything else incompatible really.

It's pretty damn good! Had to edit it myself in order to be playable and my god is the game so much better and cleaner! Much better AI and whatnot. No zooming in but to be honest WGL is a realism mod. :thumbs-up: Here's an overview and some modifications for friendlier cloudlets if you need it.

On 25/2/2017 at 1:32 PM, martincz87 said:

My first impressions with the focus on the esthetic side of things within the "WW4 EXT" extension. Take from it whatever is helpfull to you:

1- fast fire rate on weapons: It is awsome for M16 but on AK variants it seems little bit odd (not sure about the "U" version though, due to its shortened cycle mechanism). You never get that slow characteristic "TA-TA-TA" sound in firefights anymore.

2- HK sight muzzle flash: The sights are the same as vanilla but strangely add visible muzzle flash to a suppressed weapon.

3- "mortar-loaded" model for WW4 M16A2: It would be awsome to have it for this superb weapon :)

4- WW4-like model for both XM weapons: What about the same conversion process as for EXT CW's M16A2 being born from WW4's M16?

5- new inventory pictures for complete gun replacements: Like that one from RPG-75 to RPG-7. It might deserve appropriate picture within the inventory screen.

6- I wasn't focusing much on the sounds but I bet they'll get adjusted in the future anyway. Looking forward to further developments!

1. The only thing the WW4_Extended_FX definitions file modifies are the models and sounds of the weapons. Ammo, RoF and all the rest of parameters aren't modified, so what you're seeing is vanilla behaviour. Maybe it's just the new sound for AK bursts, which is a bit faster than the original BIS one.
  2. The MP5 replacement uses vanilla WW4 version. I didn't edit this model, so what you see might also happen in WW4 or WW4 Ext. I guess the muzzle flash wasn't removed from the suppressed version of that SMG.
  3. I might add that.
  4. I thought about it, but never actually did it. While it'd be nice to have I'm still not too convinced.
  5. Yes, I guess you have a point here. We'll see.
  6. Actually, IIRC the sounds were pretty much set as final at that stage. The only one that really needed further tweaking was the SVD one, to remove the "Phil Collins synth drum effect" (as @krzychuzokecia aptly named it :p). So, feel free to list any sounds you think that are off or could be tweaked further.

Anyway, I think I haven't commented this anywhere yet, but the sounds and models from WW4 Extended used in ExtFX are from the unpublished next WW4Ext release. So, any suggestion or bug report you have on this will be applied there, and then retrofitted into this project.

On 25/2/2017 at 6:31 PM, Marc13Bautista said:

1- Can you implement an option to disable the burning script just like GRAA though? I'd give eye candy for every bit of performance.

2- HOLY SHIT!!! The WGL mod is amazing!!! I tried it out along with your config and I can say that it is the most performance friendly mod I've ever used!!! Thanks again bro!!! :yay: 

3- (shame I can't use the DMA Navy/Army unit replacements though, even with the required addons, they seem to be overwritten by ExtFx)

4- There also seems to be a small bug with kennyvoices. A popup of "kenney_sniper" or something occurs. Small but not game breaking though.

1. I'll look into it. By now you can already disable it by placing a game logic in the editor and naming it "WW4burnexplo" (without quotation marks). That's the name of the logic used by vanilla WW4 to enable burnt vehicle effects, and the ExtFX script will disable its own version if it finds that logic. But, as I've said, I'll add a new option to disable all this for good.
  2. Indeed it is amazing :) While there's other great mods WGL has always been for me the gold standard of modding in OFP/CWA. It was focused on multiplayer, so performance was a priority for their team, as you have noticed already. That, plus enhanced effects and some AI tweaks. Their team has always been an inspiration to me and what have pushed me to become better at scripting and config editing for my own projects. WGL is also the grandfather of the later Armas ACE, ACE2, which you probably know already.
  3. You actually can use them without problems (I just did). Make sure you also edited the @wgl5\bin\models_base.hpp file this way:
    //#define CUSTOM_MODELS

#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS
    //#define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS
    //#define BWMOD_MODELS
    //#define SFP_MODELS
    //#define RYAN_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS
    //#define WGL5_MODELS

You also need to load the dma addons along the wgl and extfx mods using a line like this: @extfx;@wgl5;@WGL_DMApackARMY;
    For more download links and info you should check out the WGL5 moddb page that @barccy set up there.

4. Ok, I'll check it out.

On 26/2/2017 at 9:02 AM, martincz87 said:

That's not a big problem, but it adds to the time and difficulty of recreating that gun, yes.

Edited by kenoxite
fixed instructions for custom models
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kenoxite said:

1. I'll look into it. By now you can already disable it by placing a game logic in the editor and naming it "WW4burnexplo" (without quotation marks). That's the name of the logic used by vanilla WW4 to enable burnt vehicle effects, and the ExtFX script will disable its own version if it finds that logic. But, as I've said, I'll add a new option to disable all this for good.
  2. You actually can use them without problems (I just did). Make sure you also edited the @wgl5\bin\models_base.hpp file this way:

//#define CUSTOM_MODELS

#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS
    #define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS
    //#define BWMOD_MODELS
    //#define SFP_MODELS
    //#define RYAN_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS
    //#define WGL5_MODELS

You also need to load the dma addons along the wgl and extfx mods using a line like this: @extfx;@wgl5;@WGL_DMApackARMY;@WGL_DMApackNAVAL;
    For more download links and info you should check out the WGL5 moddb page that @barccy set up there.

I'll be looking forward to that option to disable the burning script!!!

Anyways, I've found that there's a 5.12 patch for WGL and it replaces the config.cpp file. I tried editing in the same changes you did for 5.1 but the game won't load neither WGL or ExtFx. Does it also make a difference if I use ShackTac's version of WGL along with a plethora of missions and campaigns?

1 hour ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Anyways, I've found that there's a 5.12 patch for WGL and it replaces the config.cpp file. I tried editing in the same changes you did for 5.1 but the game won't load neither WGL or ExtFx. Does it also make a difference if I use ShackTac's version of WGL along with a plethora of missions and campaigns?

I've updated the config in the shared folder in google drive.

There's now two versions of the config file, one for version 5.1 and one for version 5.1.2. Use the one corresponding on the WGL version you have installed.

I've also included a version with WGL settings with everything disabled but smoke, explosion and fire effects for destroyed vehicles. Regardless of your settings it's important that you disble the tracers, as they conflict with the new CWA "find" scripting command and might cause OFP/CWA to crash.

You should be able to use the extfx 5.1 config with ShackTack's version, as long as they were using the vanilla 5.1 config.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 0:12 PM, kenoxite said:

I've updated the config in the shared folder in google drive.

There's now two versions of the config file, one for version 5.1 and one for version 5.1.2. Use the one corresponding on the WGL version you have installed.

I've also included a version with WGL settings with everything disabled but smoke, explosion and fire effects for destroyed vehicles. Regardless of your settings it's important that you disble the tracers, as they conflict with the new CWA "find" scripting command and might cause OFP/CWA to crash.

You should be able to use the extfx 5.1 config with ShackTack's version, as long as they were using the vanilla 5.1 config.

Thanks! I'll test out the new config. I'm still unable to use the DMA units for some odd reason, but that doesn't really matter.

Well I hope you implement an option to disable the vehicle burning script and maybe a way to disable the performance heavy vehicle dust trails along with reduced explosion effects real soon. I've tried doing this and this but to no real avail.

Edit (2/27) Alright so I figured out how to fix WGL's broken grenade sounds by installing WGL5 then WGL5.12 patch then adding Asso's grenade class fix (found in his comment) (along with re-enabled zoom from NacroxNicke (again, found in his comment)), and then downloading and adding in ExtFx and what not. Works very well now! Models still don't work but that's the least of my worries. Also found this neat fov guide from Avon Lady's site. http://www.theofpfaq.ashnav.co.il/ (singleplayer tab on left -> scroll down to "Adjusting your field of view (FOV)".

+ Located another bug! A "kenney_m_fireinthehole" error sometimes pops up when throwing a grenade. May want to fix that along with the kenney_sniper~. :grinning: 

(2/28) + Is there a way to increase the throwing range of smoke grenades? I only manage to throw them at about a few feet in front of me. :whatsthat: You may also want to use this grenade pack in place of your grenades. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/48666-bd-grenade-pack-v33/ It also works indoors, has ai view blocking, and other cool features. I highly recommend adding this into your mod!!! :thumbs-up:

(3/1) + The new WW4 Ext Models seem to be very blurry and low textured, tried it at all the possible texture sizes. What are the default texture sizes by the way for vanilla OFP/CWA? The vanilla uniforms seem to be so bland and a bit blurry also. I know this may seem impossible, but is there a way to intergrate this mod with other scripts? I just miss the amazing ECP grenade click sounds, the wide variety of night vision screens, and the ability to remove all cloudlet effects (while enabling only the initial explosion for vehicles/grenades/rockets). Pretty much only those features (aside from DSAI) are what I love.

On 26. 2. 2017 at 11:43 AM, kenoxite said:
  1. The only thing the WW4_Extended_FX definitions file modifies are the models and sounds of the weapons. Ammo, RoF and all the rest of parameters aren't modified, so what you're seeing is vanilla behaviour. Maybe it's just the new sound for AK bursts, which is a bit faster than the original BIS one.
  2. The MP5 replacement uses vanilla WW4 version. I didn't edit this model, so what you see might also happen in WW4 or WW4 Ext. I guess the muzzle flash wasn't removed from the suppressed version of that SMG.
  3. I might add that.
  4. I thought about it, but never actually did it. While it'd be nice to have I'm still not too convinced.
  5. Yes, I guess you have a point here. We'll see.
  6. Actually, IIRC the sounds were pretty much set as final at that stage. The only one that really needed further tweaking was the SVD one, to remove the "Phil Collins synth drum effect" (as @krzychuzokecia aptly named it :p). So, feel free to list any sounds you think that are off or could be tweaked further.

Wow! Thank you for your attention!

1. That explains why I couldn't find anything in definition file :) I like your take on AK47 regarding the sounds BTW.

2. As far as I know, MP5SD with "muzzle-flashing" sight is in original WW4 only and it seems to me that its more a problem of choice for the config coder (or editing person perhaps) rather than graphic modelling issue -- basicaly anyone can edit the cpp file and go with the vanilla OFP version of the sight which is, as far as I know, identical...

4. When I was changing models in OFP I always went with the whole set of guns for each family present in the game. XM and M16 are too much alike to have them rendered in different artistic style... But, in the end -- it's your call :)

6. I intentionaly skipped any "sound related" remarks as I felt I haven't done them justice testing but I can list what I got from it so far:

a) Your standard for the sounds of rifles is set nicely, I think... Then I was a bit surprised when I "pulled the trigger" on the M2 HMG expecting that "beefy" sound the basic ECP mod provided me with back then, which I thought might fit nicely with your small arms, and instead heard IMHO a bit weaker sound. Well, maybe I just was biased because of my ECP nostalgia and some epic gameplay moments I had with it :) I definately liked that I haven't heard those sounds before, as far as I can tell...

b) Not sure but to me XM rifles sounded like full-barrell-lenth G36 or AUG (not sure). I expected them to sound more like M16 or just different from those 2 rifles. On the other hand it could sound completely different compared to anything chambered in 5.56 in the game due to XM's very short barrell... I don't know.

Anyway, I think I haven't commented this anywhere yet, but the sounds and models from WW4 Extended used in ExtFX are from the unpublished next WW4Ext release. So, any suggestion or bug report you have on this will be applied there, and then retrofitted into this project.

I enjoy the little things like that you changed the muzzle flash for AK74 going only sideways like it should. Some other weapons might use different muzzle flash too (RPK?) -- wasn't checking on it much though. Before that I eventually acepted a "M16 muzzle flash for all weapons" as it is sort of WW4 mod thing.

However, I don't know about other players, but to me it is definately more satisfying when sight view's and 3d view's muzzle flashes match and you don't almost feel like switching between two different guns when putting on and off the iron sights (hope it makes sence).

I also loved that you added "turn out" option animation for vanilla OFP variant of M113. Previous model worked only for WW4 Ext unit version which didn't have that option.

Indeed it is amazing :) While there's other great mods WGL has always been for me the gold standard of modding in OFP/CWA. It was focused on multiplayer, so performance was a priority for their team, as you have noticed already. That, plus enhanced effects and some AI tweaks. Their team has always been an inspiration to me and what have pushed me to become better at scripting and config editing for my own projects. WGL is also the grandfather of the later Armas ACE, ACE2, which you probably know already.

I tried to get into the WGL before but some things about it I really didn't like (aiming while running for example). WW4 mods did them right for me but were more "adding" then "overhauling" mods if you know what I mean. That's why I am excited about this project :)

• Like 1

On 28/2/2017 at 10:57 PM, martincz87 said:

1. As far as I know, MP5SD with "muzzle-flashing" sight is in original WW4 only and it seems to me that its more a problem of choice for the config coder (or editing person perhaps) rather than graphic modelling issue -- basicaly anyone can edit the cpp file and go with the vanilla OFP version of the sight which is, as far as I know, identical...

2. When I was changing models in OFP I always went with the whole set of guns for each family present in the game. XM and M16 are too much alike to have them rendered in different artistic style... But, in the end -- it's your call :)

3.1. Your standard for the sounds of rifles is set nicely, I think... Then I was a bit surprised when I "pulled the trigger" on the M2 HMG expecting that "beefy" sound the basic ECP mod provided me with back then, which I thought might fit nicely with your small arms, and instead heard IMHO a bit weaker sound. Well, maybe I just was biased because of my ECP nostalgia and some epic gameplay moments I had with it :) I definately liked that I haven't heard those sounds before, as far as I can tell...

3.2 Not sure but to me XM rifles sounded like full-barrell-lenth G36 or AUG (not sure). I expected them to sound more like M16 or just different from those 2 rifles. On the other hand it could sound completely different compared to anything chambered in 5.56 in the game due to XM's very short barrell... I don't know. 
4.I also loved that you added "turn out" option animation for vanilla OFP variant of M113. Previous model worked only for WW4 Ext unit version which didn't have that option.

1. Now I understand what you meant. Yes, you're right, modelOptics was using the unsuppressed MP5 muzzle. I'll fix this in a next release, but meanwhile you can make the change yourself by changing the #define HK_SMG to this:

#define HK_SMG model="\ww4_wpn\WW4_MP5SD.p3d"; modelOptics="optika_HK"; reloadMagazineSound[]={"\ww4ext_sounds\rifle\M4Reload.wss",0.010316,1};

2. True, but if we go this path we can find many other instances where model styles and quality won't match, particularly in vehicles. I'll see what we can do with this, though, although @krzychuzokecia is the one revamping most guns for next WW4Ext version (he also revamped the AKs).

3.1. The M2 sound I think came from the Stryker addon. Can't remember. It's one of the few sounds that haven't been redone. The rest were done by scratch by using YouTube videos as source (that and a lot of postediting). You can try the M82 sound instead, which is a tweaked version of the M2 one and sounds way more beefy. To do so change the #define M2_MAG to this:

#define M2_MAG sound[]={"\ww4ext_sounds\sniper\m82barrett.wss",1.0,1}; soundContinuous=0;

I personally find this one a little bit too much, but you might enjoy this more than the default one.

3.2 The XM sounds are the ones used in the next WW4Ext release for the M4s. I honestly haven't researched how an XM117 sounds, though.

4. Yes, that and almost all the vehicles have been revised. There were still some to be polished, but the majority are already. Also, information like the blackening of vehicles when destroyed, z levels of transparent textures, etc was lost or corrupted when converting the BIS models to MLOD through ODOL explorer. We were tweaking all that kind of stuff too.

6 hours ago, kenoxite said:

2. True, but if we go this path we can find many other instances where model styles and quality won't match, particularly in vehicles. I'll see what we can do with this, though, although @krzychuzokecia is the one revamping most guns for next WW4Ext version (he also revamped the AKs).

Thank you for taking time again.

2. I'm not sure if we both mean the same thing but I'm happy to leave it to your healthy judgement -- one time I suggested something on different game forums and creators took it the way I didn't intent to. You are right that the concept would have to be probably applied broadly on whole mod while I myself focus mainly on just small arms and probably not even all of them, being completely honest with myself :)

6 hours ago, kenoxite said:

3.1. The M2 sound I think came from the Stryker addon. Can't remember. It's one of the few sounds that haven't been redone. The rest were done by scratch by using YouTube videos as source (that and a lot of postediting). You can try the M82 sound instead, which is a tweaked version of the M2 one and sounds way more beefy. To do so change the #define M2_MAG to this:

3.1 Applied what I said before -- you think about these things, what to use and what not. Somehow it makes me more relaxed despite you ending up using "weaker" sound or whatever :) Thank you for the tip with the Barrett BTW.

I like that you think every little thing through and don't disregard suggestions.

However, I was thinking about other thing lately. I love the idea of reduced radio chatter. In current version it is reduced the way that it doesn't feel like coherent coms. I suggest this: When marking targets player's character says for example: "Enemy soldier" (while original is more like: "12 o'clock enemy soldier, 200"). I think it could have been much better when it was carrying still the most valuable information to the player -- type of unit and direction (the fact that it's "enemy" is presumable) -- so it would look like this: "12 o'clock soldier" or "12 soldier" or "soldier 12" perhaps (not sure about the technicality of different word order)? In therms of giving orders: Instead of "All stay alert" making it "All alert" -- simply "who" and brief "what". I know it's more complicated (confusion of numbers for soldiers and directions etc.) but I would love hear from you about the technical issues which would clear up your current choices.

There could be also 4th version of radio chatter silent only with radio clicking which would work as notificaion (as you currently have it for some responses in "word_some" file) because I like to look around in the game while receiving audibly valuable intel from friendly units. This way I wouldn't miss as much as I do when it's all silent.

EDIT:

3.2 The XM does sound different from other guns in your mod. My bad...

15 hours ago, martincz87 said:

However, I was thinking about other thing lately. I love the idea of reduced radio chatter. In current version it is reduced the way that it doesn't feel like coherent coms. I suggest this: When marking targets player's character says for example: "Enemy soldier" (while original is more like: "12 o'clock enemy soldier, 200"). I think it could have been much better when it was carrying still the most valuable information to the player -- type of unit and direction (the fact that it's "enemy" is presumable) -- so it would look like this: "12 o'clock soldier" or "12 soldier" or "soldier 12" perhaps (not sure about the technicality of different word order)? In therms of giving orders: Instead of "All stay alert" making it "All alert" -- simply "who" and brief "what". I know it's more complicated (confusion of numbers for soldiers and directions etc.) but I would love hear from you about the technical issues which would clear up your current choices.

There could be also 4th version of radio chatter silent only with radio clicking which would work as notificaion (as you currently have it for some responses in "word_some" file) because I like to look around in the game while receiving audibly valuable intel from friendly units. This way I wouldn't miss as much as I do when it's all silent.

You could already edit the phrases to your own liking in the words.hpp file. So if you'd like to use add in the o'clock, just find 

at10[]={""};
        at11[]={""};
        at12[]={""};
        at1[]={""};
        at2[]={""};
        at3[]={""};
        at4[]={""};
        at5[]={""};
        at6[]={""};
        at7[]={""};
        at8[]={""};
        at9[]={""};

and replace it with       

at10[]={"clockfacing\10oclock"};
        at11[]={"clockfacing\11oclock"};
        at12[]={"clockfacing\12oclock"};
        at1[]={"clockfacing\1oclock"};
        at2[]={"clockfacing\2oclock"};
        at3[]={"clockfacing\3oclock"};
        at4[]={"clockfacing\4oclock"};
        at5[]={"clockfacing\5oclock"};
        at6[]={"clockfacing\6oclock"};
        at7[]={"clockfacing\7oclock"};
        at8[]={"clockfacing\8oclock"};
        at9[]={"clockfacing\9oclock"};

Just use the "words_all" for reference to edit your own words.hpp to your liking. Sadly I'm not sure if "stay alert" can be edited separately (to the extent of my knowledge). Though you can try for yourself by editing the words in the quotes.

Hopefully you read my earlier comments and suggestions kenoxite!

• Like 1

Hey including mod configs for SLX Mod or Binmod ? the 2 mods are pretty good and enhances AI a lot too

Found a typo in the Vanilla HPP file. 

// TRACERS
#define TRACERS_W tracerColor[]={0.8,0.5,0.1,0.25}; tracerColorR[]={0,0,0,0.005};
#define TRACERS_E tracerColor[]={0.2,0.8,0.1,0.25};    tracerColorR[]={0,0,0,0.005};
#define TRACERS_R tracerColor[]={0.7,0.7,0.5,0.04}; tracerColorR[]={0,0,0,0.005};

you forgot to remove that extra space. There also seems to be more errors with kenney voice (medic, sniper, grenade, fire in the hole). Along with the reset of gun modes and weapons (burst/auto to default semi auto and from secondary launcher/pistol to main primaryweapon) when you get hit (when "hitfx" is enabled).

Also found a way to do the running grenade animation: (you need to have your gun out) Switch to your grenades, start sprinting, then press r (or the button that raises your weapon) and click to throw. *EDIT: This doesn't seem to work with the WW4 EXT models. :sad:

Still awaiting the disable burning script feature (I really have no clue on how to disable the burn script in EXT_scripts.pbo -> destroyed)! That script really hogs performance (along with the annoying vehicle dust trails which I figured out how to disable!). I have to say that the WW4_Etended_FX version is pretty damn amazing. :thumbs-up: 

Edit: To disable the vehicle dust that trails behind vehicles, all you need to do is find "class CfgSurfaces"

and edit "dust=numbers;" into "dust=0.00;" (without quotations of course!). Gives a bit of a performance boost.

So decided to pair this with Tonal Redux and it's been pretty awesome, actually. I feel like this should be one of the must-have mods for OFP.

Kenoxite, are you planning on implementing the Cold War module into the base game along with the Ext Effects in the next WW4 Ext release? Something what this beta does with the extentions altogether to the game.

Will Ext FX mod be compatible with ECP 1.085e in the future? Currently, some features are doubled.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty happy with this one. Thank you :icon_cool:

• Like 1

I'd appreciate it if you manage to make your custom dsai feature to work with ECP alone. Getting tired of female civilians speaking in a manly Russian accent. :smiley-aloof:

Can I get backpacks (and other features) running when I update current WW4 Extended mod PBOs (including the files within) with the new ones from '@extfx_WW4Ext' and run the FX mod with with the main mod?

Can't wait for updates of any of your stuff, @kenoxite!

Do you plan on adding this to WW4 Extended? The ai speech and dynamic soundscape sounds great

4 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

rip :sad:

Keep cool mate, this isn't a full time job.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1