- Tweaked Wind noises for low wind speeds was too basy
- Tweaked Thrust factor controllers for vehicles got tweaked
- Tweaked RPM factor controllers for vehicles for a smoother transition
- Tweaked Volume and thrsut factors for wheeled APC engine sounds

Fixes:

- Fixed On higher altitudes the windy meadow sounds were present
- Fixed Empty space in Bullethits CFG
- Fixed Distance Sounds for warheads stage 2 were missing
- Fixed Missing ';' at the end of line on all explosion frequency randomizer entries

Additions:

- Added New Soniccrack sounds just for minigun weapons to prevent clipping
- Added Plattform updates for future plans and RHS support

And:

JSRS Soundmod RHS Replacements Sounds - 5.17.0612 Changes:

- Added M16A4, M4 family and HK416 family sounds for RHS
- Added Sounds for AS Val, G36 and Kar98K
- Added Sounds for PP2000, Nagant Mosin and Xm2010
- Added Sounds for Mk11 and SR25
- Added Sounds for PKM, Mk32 and M21A
- Added Sounds for M70 family and M76
- Added Sounds for M590, SVD and M14
- Added Sounds for Glock17, M249 and M240
- Added CFGs for all weapon replacement sounds

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945476727

Its a first release of the RHS update that is still heavy WIP. Its just so you can make yourselves and impression about how the RHS sounds are now float into the JSRS sound setting.

Written feedback is really welcome. Thumbs up is not a feedback to me^^

LJ

• Like 10

Updated mod v5.17.612-b available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey LordJarhead, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

JSRS Soundmod - 5.17.0612C Changes:

Fixes:

- Fixed Missing .ogg not found for ASP Kir

Tweaks:

- Tweaked ASK Kir Sound where to bassy

LJ

Do I really need all RHS mods to run the RHS version or is it ok if I am using only RHS USAF and Russia to use your RHS sound mod?

• Like 1

Thanks as usual for the update LJ. I notice that with the latest JSRS I get the following error when loading the game:

'2:|#|' Error invalid number in expression

5 hours ago, tpw said:

Thanks as usual for the update LJ. I notice that with the latest JSRS I get the following error when loading the game:

'2:|#|' Error invalid number in expression

Oops guess I found the problem already ;) thanks I'll update soon.

LJ

15 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Do I really need all RHS mods to run the RHS version or is it ok if I am using only RHS USAF and Russia to use your RHS sound mod?

Hi LJ,

do we really need to install all RHS mods to run your RHS version?

44 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

Hi LJ,

do we really need to install all RHS mods to run your RHS version?

Yes, as the mod covers weapons from Russians, US, SAF and GRE packs. I might find a better solutions later, tho for the first public test, thats what it is :)

LJ

thanks for answer. It would be nice if you find a solution which does not make all RHS content as a must :)

14 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

thanks for answer. It would be nice if you find a solution which does not make all RHS content as a must :)

Tho I'm wondering why you don't want the other packs of RHS?! They are as good as the rest and are not that big compared to the rest of RHS like Russians and USA.

If I'd split the mod into single pieces for each RHS pack I can already hear people complaining about too many JSRS mods they have to maintain the same time lol 

LJ

• Like 2

Hey @LordJarhead as always, love your work man.

Just thought I'd point out that even after the last udpate getting these in the client.rpt

Spoiler

16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1594: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_SHELL_AP_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1607: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_20MM_AP_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1620: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Grenade_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1633: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Grenade_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1645: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_20mm_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1658: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_20mm_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1670: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_40mm_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1683: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_40mm_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1695: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Arty_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1708: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Arty_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1720: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Bomb_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1733: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Bomb_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1745: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Shell_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1758: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Shell_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1770: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_MISSILE_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1783: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_MISSILE_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1795: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_ROCKET_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1808: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_ROCKET_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1820: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Small_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1833: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Small_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1845: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Tank_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1858: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Tank_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1870: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Heli_EXPLOSION_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1883: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Heli_REFLECTOR_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1896: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Small_Debris_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1909: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Medium_Debris_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1922: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Big_Debris_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:15 File jsrs_soundmod_c_explosions\config.cpp, line 1935: '/CfgSoundSets/JPEX_Vehicle_Debris_SoundSet.frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
16:14:16 File jsrs_soundmod_c_sonic_cracks\config.cpp, line 613: '/CfgSoundSets/JSRS_SC_Minigun_SoundSet.delay': Missing ';' at the end of line

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Yikes, forgot about these. Thanks man.

Fixed!

JSRS Soundmod - 5.17.0613 Changes:

Fixes:

- Fixed Multiple RPT entries frequencyRandomizer': Missing ';' at the end of line
- Fixed RPT entry delay': Missing ';' at the end of line

LJ

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LordJarhead said:

Tho I'm wondering why you don't want the other packs of RHS?! They are as good as the rest and are not that big compared to the rest of RHS like Russians and USA.

If I'd split the mod into single pieces for each RHS pack I can already hear people complaining about too many JSRS mods they have to maintain the same time lol 

LJ

Serbian pack for me is totaly not interesting.  GREF the same. For bad boys  I prefer OPFOR mod.

Ofcourse this is I my personal opinion

Please post alternate links other than steam. Please.
JSRS SOUNDMOD - 5.17.0612 RHS Mod Pack Sound Support
JSRS SOUNDMOD - 5.17.0501 Additional Weapon Handling and Reloading Sounds

20 minutes ago, Cossack monk said:

Please post alternate links other than steam. Please.
JSRS SOUNDMOD - 5.17.0612 RHS Mod Pack Sound Support

Not on armaholic yet, but i am sure it will be added soon ™

JSRS SOUNDMOD - 5.17.0501 Additional Weapon Handling and Reloading Sounds

already on armaholic - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32329

• Like 1

Two new updates for JSRS and RHS Support:

JSRS Soundmod - 5.17.0619 Changes:

Additions:
- Added New Sounds for reflections based on Caliber and not weapon type

Tweaks:
- Tweaked 3DProcessors for small arms have a shorter radius
- Tweaked Wepon sounds had a too present tail noises apart from the tail system