Sign in to follow this  
Kuzuri

Hidden Selection for flag on BLUFOR Uniform?

As stated in topic, anyone know the hidden selection name for flag on blufor uniform?

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear, the insignia selection is for the patch below the flag on the left arm. Im talking about the flag itself, which is on both arms, above the insignia on the left arm and above the unit insignia on the right arm. It is defaulted to the US flag in vanilla. Am I making sense?

Uniforms have an associated Man class, which leads to this trail - using "Combat Fatigues (MTP)" as an example:

U_B_CombatUniform_mcam > B_Soldier_F > B_Soldier_base_F

In B_Soldier_base_F: 

hiddenSelections[] = {
	"Camo",
	"insignia"
};
hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {
	"\a3\characters_f\blufor\data\clothing1_co.paa"
};

And here is the flag in clothing1_co.paa:

AZ0hKzg.png

Using player setObjectTexture [0, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(1,0,0,1)"]; results in

W5iLA3a.png

So the Insignia hidden selection makes the flag appear where the green arrow is pointing in my image below. While the vanilla flag appears where the red arrow is pointing.

If I use Camo hidden selection and add the flag there it appears below the flag selection with flag part of the model appearing above, shiny and transparent. Thoughts?

http://imgur.com/a/AYJgV

3 hours ago, Kuzuri said:

So the Insignia hidden selection makes the flag appear where the green arrow is pointing in my image below. While the vanilla flag appears where the red arrow is pointing.

If I use Camo hidden selection and add the flag there it appears below the flag selection with flag part of the model appearing above, shiny and transparent. Thoughts?

http://imgur.com/a/AYJgV

The Vanilla flag isn't a selection, it's part of the texture, the "Insignia" is where you can place all your custom badges etc. It's shiny in the game due to the rvmat the game engine uses.

"Camo" will only change the default base selection, ie the uniform, it wont make any difference to the "Insignia"