Sign in to follow this  
Kacy

The littlebird!

Howdy everyone!

Thought i would give you an update on the LittleBird project i'm working on. Right now everything is working great, save for some texturing problems and the spotlight. But they should be solved within the next week. Just like the real MH-6, 6 soldiers can ride on the outter planks, and have a viewing radius of 180 degree's. Kinda cool to ride around with nothing obstructing your view.  biggrin.gif  The pilot has an awesome FOV, with very little blocking your view as well, thanks to the bubble canopy. Also i have personally recorded the sound off of a real Hughes MD500E (civilian version) and am currently working on getting that in game. Sooo... with any luck it should be done somewhere in the near future. Hopefully within the end of june. If ya'll would care to see some screenshots i've listed the links to them below. Sorry if they're a bit grainy or dark... my computer does'nt like screenshots taken from DirectX  wow.gif   Any suggestions, comments, or whatever are welcome. But i do want to remind you this is nowhere near

done. It still has some work left to be done!

www.geocities.com/aftershockdesigns/betatest/Screenshot2.jpg

www.geocities.com/aftershockdesigns/betatest/Screenshot3.jpg

www.geocities.com/aftershockdesigns/betatest/Screenshot4.jpg

www.geocities.com/aftershockdesigns/betatest/Screenshot5.jpg

www.geocities.com/aftershockdesigns/betatest/Screenshot6.jpg

Let me know if any of the links don't work... I think they're ok, but i've been having trouble with Geocities... whatelse is new?  tounge.gif

Cheers,

Kace

wow.gif Cool!

Looking very nice indeed

for the screenshots let me take take them for ya it'll be oure little secret wink.gif

try using the Print Screen and pasting to a pic program like Paintshop pro or photoshop

(mail me if ya need a tester...)

%*$(@!

So let me get this straight... There is no such thing as 2 sided texturing in Oxygen? Because this is REALLY setting me back! With me having to duplicate the polys of the interior, the Face count is around 8k. I could reduce the detail, but that would take weeks itself : x So, am i missing something, or what? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Kace

Oh! And what ever happened to www.OperationFlashpoint.cz? They shut it down or somethin'?

I fear you have to either double everything, or decrease the detail. For sure (as sure as I can be) I reassure you that there are no 2-sided polys.

PSC