boombastic

Which PBO need to be edit to change Mk-1 EMR magazine ?

Hi, can somebody point me to right config file that include Mk-1 EMR magazine settings (bullet amount e.t.c.)

i tried to search in "weapons_f.pbo" , "weapons_f_beta.pbo" and "weapons_f_mark.pbo" but still cannot find proper config file :(

Thanks for help!

5 minutes ago, boombastic said:

Hi, can somebody point me to right config file that include Mk-1 EMR magazine settings (bullet amount e.t.c.)

i tried to search in "weapons_f.pbo" , "weapons_f_beta.pbo" and "weapons_f_mark.pbo" but still cannot find proper config file :(

Thanks for help!

I would advise against editing any official content.

Why not create a new weapon class based on the MK-1 so that you can then configure new magazines for it.

28 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

I would advise against editing any official content.

Why not create a new weapon class based on the MK-1 so that you can then configure new magazines for it.

I ill be happy if anybody can teach me how to create addon that change something without touching original files ! But i'm not a programmer so i lack of necessary skills.

Currently  after each update that Bohemia update release i need to manually edit some PBO files to change some configs and replace some textures. It really annoying.

Anywhere i do it for my self only and i play only single player.

If you can help me with teaching how to make an addons for my needs - i will be glad, or at least help me to find the PBO that i asked before.

Thank You!

2 minutes ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

Just out of curiosity, why does it need to be changed?

In this particular case i just want to increase magazine rounds amount and magazine weight accordingly of  Mk-1 EMR rifle. 

44 minutes ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

I don't know much about the Mk-1. Can it accommodate larger magazines?

I don't know. I just want to edit it for myself. I want to increase capacity from 20 rounds to 30 and increase weight by 30% that's all.

Do you know how to do it ?

I found it.

In case if anybody else searching for it:

Config.bin file in weapons_f.pbo

(I don't know why i didn't find it before.)

Does anyone know how to make a retextured gun its own separate mod from the original? Thanks if you see this and help.