rainque

Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI Rifle Addon

The Lee–Enfield bolt-action, magazine-fed, repeating rifle was the main firearm used by the military forces of the British Empire and Commonwealth during the first half of the 20th century. It was the British Army's standard rifle from its official adoption in 1895 until 1957.

I am by no means firearms are expert. There might be problems with recoil, damage etc. I would like to have feedback from you guys so i can fix them. This is my first experience with porting and arma 3 modding.

Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI (Chamber and reload animation)

4bI7nmg.jpg

Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI - Railed (Chamber and base game LRR reload animation)

p3azq6T.jpg

I added toadie2k's chamber and reload animations for this weapon. They are not perfectly fit for this weapon, but they look good while using it.

Dependencies

CBA

Weapon Eventhandler Framework (for rechamber / bolt action movement animation)

Contributing Authors 

Bohemia Interactive - ARMA 2 samples

toadie2k - Bolt action, reload animations

Slatts - Help with config files

Download

Here

Steam Workshop

• Like 8

14 hours ago, evrik said:

Congrats on the release. Looks good. :)

Thank you mate :)

Beautiful work well, done. Just a little note if you're looking at pushing forward and taking it to that extra level of perfection, it looks like you could improve the timings of the bolt reload animation and line it up with Toadie2Ks hand animation.  You say this is you're first Arma 3 modding experience so if you're unsure of what I'm on about come over to 3CB on TS and we can help you through it.  Just want to say that apart from that it looks great.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, andy1 said:

Beautiful work well, done. Just a little note if you're looking at pushing forward and taking it to that extra level of perfection, it looks like you could improve the timings of the bolt reload animation and line it up with Toadie2Ks hand animation.  You say this is you're first Arma 3 modding experience so if you're unsure of what I'm on about come over to 3CB on TS and we can help you through it.  Just want to say that apart from that it looks great.

Thanks for your kind words. I'll definetly visit your TS in my free time.

Is that possible to add RHS-style manual bolting to this weapon? I like it, but it'd be best if it acted like real bolt action.

@foxhound Thank you!

@dragon01 I dont think i can add it. I dont know how to create animations. But i will try to change bolt's animation speed so it can be same level with hand animation.

I love this rifle, but it'd be better if you could "Mad Minute" with it. Firing with the middle finger with your hand ready to pull back the bolt, you can fire 30 or more rounds per minute including reloads if you're good. Also because of the design of the bolt you don't have to look away from the sight when you pull it back. Otherwise we wouldn't have used it for two world wars