Red hammer

gnK7Lpx.jpg

Download

Steam Red Hammer

Description:

This is the remake version of the OFP Red Hammer campaign "1985 - Side Story to the Cold War Crisis". This campaign is the original Red Hammer Add-on Pack campaign from Bohemia Interactive Studio. You can view the pages and play in an adaptation of the first American action.

The story takes place in 1985 on a group of three islands - Kolgujev, Malden and Everon.
According to Mikhail Gorbachev, the Soviet Union is at the head of the General Secretariat of the Communist Party. Ivan Vasili Guba, leader of a well-equipped army on Kolgujev.

The crisis continues. Slip into the role of Dmitri Lukin, former Speznaz soldiers in this exciting side story of the Cold War crisis.

Are you a hero enough?

Problems:

Playing with mods other than those required could break missions or cause errors. Otherwise, I have no idea what's going on in the Arma developer version, so play better in the stable version.

Note:
It is highly recommended to only the
most important ones.
Playing with other modifications (for example: ACE 3, zombies and demons, ...) can cause problems when playing or crashes.

East versus West is NOT required!
If you use the modification (east against west), please start this modification according to Red Hammer!
American and Soviet uniforms were added to the campaign.

For the Arma 2 Friends:

Spoiler

Download:

Google Drive

I not longer support for this campaign!

Trailer:
Red Hammer - Remake Trailer 

Cold War Rearmed² - release trailer

Scenarios:

Languages:

German German  Simplified Chinese

info AddOns:

Spoiler

RHS vehicles have been adapted to the decade. American and Soviet uniforms from  East to West  (OFP-inspired mod writer: Suddenly) were added to the campaign. If you use (East vs. West) modification, please start it after Red Hammer Mod!

ilzvzA5.jpg

Ynfwjfv.jpg

np33btd.jpg

lCBrDMn.jpg

CavS0bu.jpg

rEXQ7oK.jpg

MhQzPfi.jpg

TcVHoRT.jpg

C8DBlbv.jpg

0kawmXh.jpg

7UC5apN.jpg

aZaTtLL.jpg

Y3CWQWE.jpg

so4OGcQ.jpg

pU0nZYj.jpg

Hy8ct0p.jpg

Sa5UDs.jpg

lL1GAi1.jpg

AzCKayM.jpg

3OLVYdO.jpg

rscUu5Z.jpg

tLqc3Ot.jpg

GXqU1mx.jpg

4eoIHyt.jpg

aT4b9Yj.jpg

IOdT1Qu.jpg

hVLMs8w.jpg

2JTPUjF.jpg

VPH8xl2.jpg

CO - AUTHOR
Wolfi,  Palermo

Thanks to:
RHS Team, CUP Team, CBA Team, kju, Brainbug, W0lle, Sudden, Wolfi, Icewindo, Godlike, FlashPoint, m_sy, Palermo, BI-Forum, Mr-Murray.
Specific Thanks:

Wolfi for detailed diagnoses, correction of German translations of briefings, overview text, dialogue, mission goals and debriefings.

m_sy for the unified Chinese translation.

Info Editor:

If the tank is set to T 72 or T 80, the respective tank commander must be changed or replaced.
RHS had changed that in the last update and I can't change it in my mod.

Thank you for your comments, suggestions and bug reports. If you like this mod, please give feedback in the form of comments and "rate" it!

Steam Red Hammer

Recommendation:

Cold War Rearmed III

Cold War Rearmed III

Cold War Rearmed III - Cold War Crisis Campaign

Cold War Crisis Campaign

• Like 8

Right on, SHJ-Studio!

You guys keep rocken and rollen!

2 hours ago, Mordacai said:

Right on, SHJ-Studio!

You guys keep rocken and rollen!

Thanks for your feedback :smile_o:

Yes! Thanks for this SHJ spent many hours on your A2 campaign and will no doubt do so again...;)

15 minutes ago, deathmetalninja said:

Yes! Thanks for this SHJ spent many hours on your A2 campaign and will no doubt do so again...;)

Thanks for your feedback :drinking2:

@SHJ-Studio Thanks a million. I'm really looking forward to re-living this classic campaign but redux with all the latest visual, sound and gameplay imrpovements from A3.

BTW, a year ago you released the ArmA Rearmed 2 mod.

It was an almost perfect reproduction of the Arma 1 campaigns in the Arma 2 engine.

Now that CUP Terrains is well-established and Project RACS seems to be mature, do you have any plans to release the same Arma 1 campaigns (Sahrani Conflict, Rahmadi Conflict & Royal Flush) for A3?

16 minutes ago, domokun said:

@SHJ-Studio Thanks a million. I'm really looking forward to re-living this classic campaign but redux with all the latest visual, sound and gameplay imrpovements from A3.

BTW, a year ago you released the ArmA Rearmed 2 mod.

It was an almost perfect reproduction of the Arma 1 campaigns in the Arma 2 engine.

Now that CUP Terrains is well-established and Project RACS seems to be mature, do you have any plans to release the same Arma 1 campaigns (Sahrani Conflict, Rahmadi Conflict & Royal Flush) for A3?

Hi domokun,

Soundtrack in Red Hammer A3 is original. Campaigns (Sahrani Conflict, Rahmadi Conflict). I wanted to release before Red Hammer in A3.

But since the vehicles do not drive well on the road. I have the project for the time being put on hold.

Thanks for your feedback :smile_o:

• Like 1

Hahaha this would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

I can't release a mission because the AI tried like someone with ADHD (Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder).

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes it is sad but veritable. Sahrani island by SMD is better but still not with CUP compatible :f:

On 1.6.2017 at 4:36 AM, ss9 said:

I just found this and I really want to play it, but the first mission, I have the opportunity to revert or replay it, not start it, and then it starts Drawdown 2035 from the original Arma 3 campaign.  I tried -ENDMISSION and it just goes on with that one.  What's going on?  Something wrong on my end?  Sensitive to mod order/needs to be first?

OK. This bug had no user on Steam yet. Please try it times without other mod. Perhaps you should remove the subscription against and reinstall. Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1

Alright, fought my way though this nostalgic piece. Well done, SHJ-Studio, it was a great time full of returning memories and immersion.

I found some bugs though:

Spoiler

Grounded: This first one isn't a bug per se. I don't know it it's me but after having repaired the chopper, I didn't manage to kill the convoy. Might be only my noobness, but it didn't work at all, they always killed me. The AI also did a poor job, always missed the tanks with the rockets, so I had to end the mission with the cheat.

In Assassination the officers from the north and south village never came to the central village. I only found the one in the central village and then searched everywhere for the others, but never found them. Cheated to the next mission here too.

There was one more mission where I had to end with the cheat, but damn... I can't remember it now as I didn't note it down... Sorry. If I remember it, I'll get back to you.

In the outro cutscene the credits were completely out of place, the half of them weren't visible (out of the screen). Do you work with SafeZone? That always keeps the text in the screen.

All in all the campaign isn't polished at all, but I remember it being the same in OFP so you did your job well. On the contrary - wasn't that part of the nostalgic feeling? :teeth: If I'm not mistaken, you added some custom music, e.g. that song from "The Hunt for Red October", isn't it? :thumbsup:

In approx. the first half of it I was absolutely blown away by the immersion, especially the missions on Malden (the star of all OFP islands for me) was fantastic and exciting.

Later I rather began rushing through the missions, died a lot, was frustrated a bit, but I think that's because the campaign is very long and one just wants to get to the end eventually. But that's not your fault as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this campaign, SHJ-Studio! Well done.

17 hours ago, Undeceived said:

Alright, fought my way though this nostalgic piece. Well done, SHJ-Studio, it was a great time full of returning memories and immersion.

I found some bugs though:

Reveal hidden contents

Grounded: This first one isn't a bug per se. I don't know it it's me but after having repaired the chopper, I didn't manage to kill the convoy. Might be only my noobness, but it didn't work at all, they always killed me. The AI also did a poor job, always missed the tanks with the rockets, so I had to end the mission with the cheat.

In Assassination the officers from the north and south village never came to the central village. I only found the one in the central village and then searched everywhere for the others, but never found them. Cheated to the next mission here too.

There was one more mission where I had to end with the cheat, but damn... I can't remember it now as I didn't note it down... Sorry. If I remember it, I'll get back to you.

In the outro cutscene the credits were completely out of place, the half of them weren't visible (out of the screen). Do you work with SafeZone? That always keeps the text in the screen.

All in all the campaign isn't polished at all, but I remember it being the same in OFP so you did your job well. On the contrary - wasn't that part of the nostalgic feeling? :teeth: If I'm not mistaken, you added some custom music, e.g. that song from "The Hunt for Red October", isn't it? :thumbsup:

In approx. the first half of it I was absolutely blown away by the immersion, especially the missions on Malden (the star of all OFP islands for me) was fantastic and exciting.

Later I rather began rushing through the missions, died a lot, was frustrated a bit, but I think that's because the campaign is very long and one just wants to get to the end eventually. But that's not your fault as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this campaign, SHJ-Studio! Well done.

Thanks for your detailed feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed the campaign.

Yes the music is from the submarine film Red October, I thought the fits well to Red Hammer, I like it very well.

To the bugs.

Spoiler

Grounded: Another player has managed to destroy the tanks. I have not succeeded in destroying the tanks.

That is why I mentioned in the briefing that the task does not have to be fulfilled in order to complete the mission.

Assassination: How I tested it 2 times, did all the officers come to the meeting place? :shrug:
But I'll check again. With some players came the officers have come to others not ? :rock:

Outro cutscene:
I have a 16:10 monitor with me everything looks great?

fixed: Assassination. Waypoints from the officers were revised and changed. The officers are at the briefing in the house.
fixed: Outro End. Credits text changed. Names now come one after the other in the middle.

Thanks again for your sighted bugs and your feedback. :f:

• Like 1

Thank you for the excellent revival of the company.
At the beginning of the company, everything was fine with Angelina. What happened to her? In the episode where General Guba is swearing. Angelina was obstinate and had to stick her on the billboard))?

Information for the next Update Changelog: v1.4.2

fixed: Chaos. (12 RPG 7) Grenade added to ammo box in the town Houdan.
fixed: Assassination. Waypoints from the officers were revised and changed. The officers are at the briefing in the house.
fixed: Outro End. Credits text changed. Names now come one after the other in the middle.

• Like 1

This is awesome. Any chance to port your ARMA Rearmed to ARMA 3? Just curious. I enjoyed it in ARMA 2 immensely and would replay it again in the A3 Engine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Valken said:

This is awesome. Any chance to port your ARMA Rearmed to ARMA 3? Just curious. I enjoyed it in ARMA 2 immensely and would replay it again in the A3 Engine.

I am currently working on the small campaign (Rahmadi Conflict). I plan a complete Arma remake for A3 with the mod of CUP.

Thanks for your feedback lex__1 and Valken.

• Like 2

SHJ-Studio

Thank you so much for this campaign - i remember it from my younger days and it is as awesome now as it was then :-).

I have begun this campaign after i finished cnotk's remake of the cold war crisis campaign and it was awesome aswell, and reminds me of the awesome times i had playing OFP :).

Steam workshop link for cnotk's remake of cold war crisis

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756113314

If you take requests or looking for a new project, i would very much appreciate if the Resistance campaign would be remade with Victor Troska :-)... pretty please thank you very much :-)).

But again, thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this campaign. i am sure a lot of people are enjoying it.

23 hours ago, SHJ-Studio said:

I am currently working on the small campaign (Rahmadi Conflict). I plan a complete Arma remake for A3 with the mod of CUP.

Thanks for your feedback lex__1 and Valken.

Awesome. I really enjoyed your other work. Is there any chance you could develop a COOP version?

I realise that you don't have much experience with COOP missions but maybe someone who does can help you?

6 hours ago, GrillDK said:

SHJ-Studio

Thank you so much for this campaign - i remember it from my younger days and it is as awesome now as it was then :-).

I have begun this campaign after i finished cnotk's remake of the cold war crisis campaign and it was awesome aswell, and reminds me of the awesome times i had playing OFP :).

Steam workshop link for cnotk's remake of cold war crisis

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756113314

If you take requests or looking for a new project, i would very much appreciate if the Resistance campaign would be remade with Victor Troska :-)... pretty please thank you very much :-)).

But again, thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this campaign. i am sure a lot of people are enjoying it.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes it is already a lot of work it has cost nerves from time to time, but also much fun to revive the old classic for A3. 

Resistance campaign I have not been planning, maybe in the future ;)

Cold war crisis campaign I've also subscribed great remake of cnotk's :)

6 hours ago, domokun said:

Awesome. I really enjoyed your other work. Is there any chance you could develop a COOP version?

I realise that you don't have much experience with COOP missions but maybe someone who does can help you?

First time for SP maybe in the future also for COOP ? ;)

• Like 1

I added an external link for Red Hammer. For Cold War Crisis, I have no authority, so you should contact the author cnotk.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:14 AM, SHJ-Studio said:

I added an external link for Red Hammer. For Cold War Crisis, I have no authority, so you should contact the author cnotk.

Can you repost the link because I no longer see Red Hammer on Steam. /sadface

No, my account was stolen on Steam. That's why I removed all my projects. And I decided to pull myself out of the public eye. Please understand.

• Sad 2

19 hours ago, SHJ-Studio said:

No, my account was stolen on Steam. That's why I removed all my projects. And I decided to pull myself out of the public eye. Please understand.

That's bad news. Hope you get revenge & return to us in the future.