HAHAH! I know what the subject of my next screenshots will be :D

Awesome, this reminds me of the Lego mod from OFP :shine:

• Like 1

Thanks for the source, this will come in handy.

18 hours ago, mondkalb said:

Mixing Brickmen clothing and human clothing either way will lead to a direct CTD. Arma3 can't handle the mismatching skeletons!

is there no way to prevent equipping gear from different skeletons, or to make it somehow more compatible so that it doesnt crash at least? Because that seems like a concept-killer to me, when a random person equips something and a whole server crashes in MP.

I've had a right stinker of a day today, it's comforting to know I can always rely on the Arma community to make me smile again....this is Splendid!

• Like 1

Haha, nice one! Reminds me of finally polishing Scruffy and mine Blocko head addon (human helmets that look like the heads of a famous brick based toy).

Uh! I need to make a version of Escape with your AddOn! co10 Escape Blockman!

P.S. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/395546970939094096/5B5DEABD1CBFA0AD044DFFA483481DDFB8E819B0/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/367407212158308423/250F39486FA8EC8FF0D7E92359667A968C1A2BBE/

• Like 2

Oh wow. :O

Regarding the CTD:
It's indeed a major problem. This project was initially intended to just find out what Arma3 can and cannot do, so I am not massively sad about this limitation stopping it.

But the potential is there to work around it.
I believe all it would need is to make use of the original skeleton setup, so that the bone-index stays in order. It would be a massive pain for the data side to shoehorn, but nonetheless possible.

• Like 1

This looks absolutely fantastic! And hilarious, I love the mouth movements! :eyeheart:

• Like 1

best. mod. EVER!!!!

animations working well, sadly the AI Lego men cant walk or run when equipped with a weapon. though it works smoothly if player controlled. 

I'd just like to make it clear: Obviously this is an unofficial addon, neither BI, BISim nor LEGO were involved here.

I won't continue developing the addon either. It's a one-off thing really. Of course it's all non-commercial, too.

And should LEGO get concerned about this, I'll of course remove the content download links. (Just to be sure and hopefully safe)

I picked the brickmen theme because they were quick to make and easy to animate. :D

• Like 3

All in all this is not just a another brick in the wall !

• Like 6

I've had an armless Lego man sitting in my projects folder for months. One day dreaming of a Lego mod. This is awesome! I'd love to create some sort of vehicle :D 

• Like 3

@mondkalb
Thanks for your work on your addon OBH !!!
Soon to be pushed to the Steam Workshop for those that like this lovely OBH mod by Mondkalb

So far all block colors were added in as:
Chest items
Chest N Gloves Items
Pants Vehicle and Items
Headgear Items

8 new citizens and 5 custom characters

I also have intentions on a quick mission file for building the blocks with vector building and snapping.

GAME ON!!!
-sTanG

20170211143713_1.jpg

• Like 1

On 2.2.2017 at 9:28 PM, mondkalb said:

Oh wow. :O

Regarding the CTD:
It's indeed a major problem. This project was initially intended to just find out what Arma3 can and cannot do, so I am not massively sad about this limitation stopping it.

But the potential is there to work around it.
I believe all it would need is to make use of the original skeleton setup, so that the bone-index stays in order. It would be a massive pain for the data side to shoehorn, but nonetheless possible.

i remember me and ruppert kind of solved this with the old raptor addon by using various event handlers to keep the CTD case from happening. i think it was the "Take" EH. not sure. it could be at least a bandaid solution until you find a more elegant solution.

either way this is a great addon and a great source at the same time. perfect!

• Like 2