pinaz93

Republic of Triveneto Armed Forces 2.0

Hi guys, a lot of time ago I was creating a work called the italian division project, but due to the lack of time and the need of a lot of work it was discontinued. Now I'm here with a new work, that was initially part of the italian division project, but it is now reworked to be as simple as possible to and more friendly to future arma updates.

It will be dependent from CUP for the vehicles and the weapons, becouse I think they have done an awesome work and, in this way, this mod will be always up to date with future Arma 3 changes.

dwuqs1.jpg

ARMED FORCES OF THE TRIVENETO REPUBLIC

Triveneto is a fictional republic in the north east part of the italian peninsula. The Triveneto, or Tre Venezie, is a historical region of Italy. The area included what would become the three Italian regions of Venezia Euganea, Venezia Giulia and Venezia Tridentina.
Venezia Euganea, Venezia Tridentina and Venezia Giulia are now the three main regions of the Triveneto Republic.

dxlhmc.jpg

Capital
and largest city
Venice
Official languages Venetian, Italian
Religion

Government Unitary presidential republic

Legislature Parliament
Senate

Great council

Formation

• Independence
10 May 1949

Population
• 2016 estimate

GDP (PPP) 2016 estimate
• Total
$450.651 billion
• Per capita
$49,679
GDP (nominal) 2016 estimate
• Total
$602.991 billion
• Per capita
$66.461 
Gini (2014) 26.9
low
HDI (2014) 0.899
very high
Currency Euro ()
Time zone CET (UTC+1)
• Summer (DST)
CEST (UTC+2)
Drives on the right

History

Since the fall of the Republic of Venice in 1797 more or less strong political movements attempted the reconstitution of the republic.

At the end of World War II, in the general confusion that surrounds the northeast area of Italy was created the Triveneto autonomist movement, which was initially underestimated by the government of Rome.

In 1949 the situation degenerates, the movement now has the good cheer of the population and, in an attempt to eradicate it, the major political leaders of the movement are arrested. This leads to heavy protests in the streets. On January 7, 1949 during a demonstration, for unknown reasons, a clash begins with police, 5 policemen and 4 Protestants are killed. The killing of some citizens by the police increases the protests that lead to more street clashes between police and protesters.

On January 20 the government of Italy moved the army in support of existing police units, but this does nothing but feed the clashes, the autonomist movement indeed had, in the confusion of the early years after World War II, found and stored many weapons.

February 23, the point of no return, during a round is lost control of the situation and 20 activists of the movement for the independence of the Triveneto are killed, this triggers riots and demonstrations against the methods used by the Italian government in other cities of Northern Italy.

The evening of February 25, the government commissioner in Venice is murdered in his office along with an army general.

The Italian government declared martial law and in tried to occupy the cities of the north east with the army.

The clashes intensified, while Padua, Verona, Vicenza, Treviso and Pordenone are placed under control of the Italian army as a result of violent clashes, some rebel units guided mainly by former soldiers occupied Mantua, Ferrara, Brescia and were moving to Ravenna and Bergamo.

Given the precarious Italian situation and the fear generated by the USSR to the east (NATO in fact born on April 4, 1949) the US decide, together with France and the UK, to enter into the question politically to prevent Italy from descending into a new civil war. It was therefore decided to grant the people of the Italian Northeast to express themselves on belonging to the Italian state through a plebiscite while the forces will attest to their positions in a stalemate.

On 10 May the population is expressed with 63.7% for the independence of Venice Euganea, the Venezia Tridentina and Venice Giulia that will create the republic of Triveneto.

After that political conflict between the Republic of Triveneto and the Italian Republic started, regarding the occupied areas. In fact, both refuse to withdraw the army from the areas occupied months before. After two more months of diplomatic clashes with the mediation of the USA all occupied territories are returned to the respective country except the cities of Mantua and Ferrara, who are assigned to Triveneto as compensation for damages.

The Triveneto Republic since then has always been on the western side, but was admitted into NATO only on July 5, 1983 due to continuous oppositions from Italy.

From the second half of the 80 relations between the two states have normalized and economic and trade cooperation have become more and more intense.

Armed Forces

5ad77.jpg

Army

The army of the triveneto republic is composed by four brigades, one heavy brigade, where you can find the two tank regiments and some mechanized infantry regiments, two medium brigades, where you can find the anphibious assault regiment with some mechanized infatry regiments and the air assault regiment, and one light brigade, where you can find some mountain regiments.

Equipment:

M1A1 Abrams MBT

FV510 Warrior IFV

MC80 Warrior IFV

M113A3

M163 VADS

ADAV1 Keeper (custom AA defence vehicle based on the MC80 warrior, I'm still working on it)

Land Rover

Zamak Truck

CH-47F Chinook

UH-1Y Venom

AH-1Z Super Cobra

Eh-101 Merlin

HK416

HK417

M249

M9

MPLS Titan (multi purpose launcher system, it can fire both AA or AT missiles)

rwv1ir.jpg

wlbosw.jpg

fp4ebl.jpg

Navy

The navy main base is in Chioggia, on the southern part of the Lagoon of Venice. The navy is based mainly on 6 Lepanto class Frigates.

2eqfjwo.jpg

2uy0kmu.jpg

2n8wgvk.jpg

Air Force

The air force operates from four airpots mainly, one in Verona (2nd Fighter wing with 20 Eurofighters), one in Istrana (1st Fighter wing with 20 Eurofighters), one in Rivolto (3rd Fighter wing with 20 Eurofighters), one in Venice (5th wing with 4 E-130J AEW and 10 C-130J)

2r3w6qc.jpg

a2zote.jpg

2l3kon.jpg

sf80uu.jpg

More updates will come in the future :f:

This mod will depend on CUP for the vehicles and the weapons, I think it is the best idea instead of have a lot of copies of the same vehicles.

The planes (Eurofigher and E-130J) are going to depend from my main mods (this is the best option, so I have to update only the planes once and they are going to be always up to date), this two planes are going to be optional, so if you don't want them you can use the mod with only CUP.

A big thanks to CUP team for they awesome work and for the permission to create the ADAV-1 from their MC-80 Warrior

• Like 5

Are you using a Custom G3 Rifle model? As there is no G3 in CUP.

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Are you using a Custom G3 Rifle model? As there is no G3 in CUP.

Sorry, it is the FN Fal, the G3 was in the old mod ahah

Just now, pinaz93 said:

Sorry, it is the FN Fal, the G3 was in the old mod ahah

You will find plenty of variants in CUP then, if you need a G3 NIARMS has some excellent models :f:

• Like 2

Awesome work! Well done!

THis kind of stuff is exactly what we had in mind when we started with the CUP project: Help project like yours to get awesome stuff out!

The AWACS C-130 looks really nice. Is it somewhat functional? That could be a really nice thing with the upcoming sensor overhaul!

• Like 2

Awesome work! Well done!

THis kind of stuff is exactly what we had in mind when we started with the CUP project: Help project like yours to get awesome stuff out!

The AWACS C-130 looks really nice. Is it somewhat functional? That could be a really nice thing with the upcoming sensor overhaul!

Thank you :D

The radar on the awacs is animated, It have a script that looks for Planes in a defined range and than shows them on the map of all Friendly planes (sadly this is limited by the irscanrange). It also write a report in the chat to all Friendly planes with the number of Planes for every side!
I hope ti get It work better with the new sensors update :)
You can try It if you want:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191592-e-130j-guardian-aewc/

Inviato dal mio XT1572 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

The today update is for the aviation lovers, for the air force I choosed an 80s style camo:

2dvv8sn.jpg

2mq42mt.jpg

33uzczc.jpg

kf5wxy.jpg

2rf4guo.jpg

• Like 2

Update!

today I'm going to show you the uniforms for the Officers and Sub-officers

Air force:

General

20170208141341_1_zpsnwyqwyog.jpg

Officer

20170208141347_1_zpsr8ucjhmy.jpg

Sub-officer

20170208141353_1_zps8jz0bwt1.jpg

Army:

General

20170208141534_1_zps7addtkeo.jpg

Officer

20170208141539_1_zps91i3n90u.jpg

Sub-officer

20170208141544_1_zpsbtbuphbt.jpg

Navy:

Admiral

20170208141939_1_zpsa74ksoih.jpg

Captain

20170208141951_1_zpsv1tqhkx0.jpg

Sub-Officer

20170208141958_1_zpsk0gqcln0.jpg

• Like 3

Another update:

This is the first version of the ADAV-1 Keeper, an AA vehicle based on the MCV-80. It is armed with a gatling and 4 +4 stinger missiles

20170208203405_1_zpsulqe2vpz.jpg

20170208203430_1_zpsxc1uhfwf.jpg

20170208203446_1_zpsti54gzls.jpg

• Like 2

Do you plan on rolling this in with CUP at all? Would compliment it quite well I think.

• Like 1

dan" userid="771304"] Do you plan on rolling this in with CUP at all? Would compliment it quite well I think.

Are you referring to the faction or to the ADAV-1?

4 minutes ago, pinaz93 said:

Are you referring to the faction or to the ADAV-1?

The faction in general.

dan" userid="771304"] The faction in general.

CUP will be required to run the mod but It is not going to be part of CUP directly...

• Like 1

Great to see you back Pinaz! Looking good so far, keep it up!

• Like 1

I recommend that you keep an eye on the sensors overhaul thread, there's some interesting possibilities for AEW&C...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, teddymosart1 said:

Will the AA-vehicle have hidden camo-textures? If I want to change it at some point? 

Why whats wrong with it?

10 minutes ago, teddymosart1 said:

Nothing wrong...Maybe want it for my SAM mod-it has some AA-assets.Just to blend in.

Well if you want to use it in your own mod, your mod would then require this addon pack as well. As its likely the AA vehicle will not be a single addon. Though for realism sakes, why would you want a Warrior AA when SAM (Swedish Army Mod) use CV90s.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 5:10 PM, Foxone said:

Great to see you back Pinaz! Looking good so far, keep it up!

Thank you Brian :f:

On 13/2/2017 at 4:08 AM, chortles said:

I recommend that you keep an eye on the sensors overhaul thread, there's some interesting possibilities for AEW&C...

I'm keeping an eye on that :f:

On 15/2/2017 at 11:13 AM, R0adki11 said:

Well if you want to use it in your own mod, your mod would then require this addon pack as well. As its likely the AA vehicle will not be a single addon. Though for realism sakes, why would you want a Warrior AA when SAM (Swedish Army Mod) use CV90s.

On 15/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, teddymosart1 said:

Nothing wrong...Maybe want it for my SAM mod-it has some AA-assets.Just to blend in.

As said by R0adki11 you will need boh my mod and CUP to use it, but I don't think that a retexture of it will be a problem for me :)

• Like 2

RELEASED!

Some years late, but finally I managed to release thisfaction to the public!

Enkoy, just let me know any bug!

Download and pics: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1789427102

Eurofighter retexture for this faction: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1789442333

CUP IS REQUIRED!

For the admins: please move to the complete section, thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys a new update for this faction has been released now!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1789427102

Changelog so far:

-Added Da Mar infantry (Marines)

-Added CSR (Comitato per la Sicurezza della Repubblica -secret service), with operatives and VIP to protect

-Added SUV and armored SUV for the use of the CSR

-Added HMMWVs (M1151, SOV and UAV versions, for deployment units)

-Added some new infantry classes

-Landing crafts

-New Optional Boeing 737 and variants skin pack that replaces the E-130 pack

Enjoy and let me know if you find any bug!

• Thanks 1