Sign in to follow this  
Tejkr

Terrain Builder Buldozer error

Hi, I tried to make a map and everything goes alright, until I try to launch Buldozer.

I Installed it on P from tools and I can launch it, but when I launch it from Builder, it says that .cfgworld is missing, and buldozer crashes.

What should I do? I'm using Atlas' Tutorial and I'm stuck at this point.

Also, are there any better resources, somewhere? Most of the links are dead anyway and I can't find much. 

Check BD is setup correctly, you want it pointing at the Arma3.exe, see mine below but check your paths match

.exe file path -  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

launch parameters -  -buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer

data directory -  P:\

For more resources then check Snakes guide Here

If you need help there is a Skype and Discord group full of other like minded folk

Ok, you were right. It works now.

But I don't see any textures inside the buldozer. I am getting slowly into that. I hope it will come easier next time.

I'm doing little village with forest european map. 

BD will load your surface textures from your layers.cfg, BD will not show clutter though.

I still won't show... the paths in layers.cfg should be correct, it's in P:\projectfolder\source\texturersomethingsomething, so the path is projectfolder\source\texturersomethingsomething, right? I don't know otherwise...

What texture are you not seeing? Ground textures (when close to ground in BD)? Sat Image?

I can't see none, just a white terrain, it is loaded it terrain builder and buldozer is without any errors.