Hello, so i've been at this for a few days now, searching the web and just when I think i've got it, it throws something stupid at me and i'm losing the will the live :C.

So here's an outline; The virtual entity module used to spawn like any other player, so I added "paramType.sqf" that I saw here which on my end worked. However, on the server, it would spawn the zeus into a black screen and if you press "Y", it will ping, not placeing you into zeus. I then looked at this which I found on the internet while searching paramType and I saw that they had used it alongside other things. I tried to implement relevent lines and I still get this black screen issue. I finally tried adding the offical version and working with that, however files tie into game files, which the "Arma Server" from the tools section on steam doesn't have, unless i'm mistaken.

I've hit another brick wall that I think this time, i'm going to need help with getting past. The file is modded, using these mods.

Any pointers in the right direction or running me thorugh things i've overlooked would be greatly appreciated. :D

- Curious