beaar

Gendarmerie & United Nations retextures of RHS: USF M113A3s

All M113A3 variants are covered.

The original textures were created by Red Hammer Studios and retextured by me.
To use these mods, you must also agree to and follow the EULA(s) supplied with the required mods. You may not repackage these mods without my consent.

Check out Team One Tactical if you want to play in our weekly, super max best Arma 3 sessions!

Gendarmerie

wL2eLyh.png

Screenshot Album

Required

RHS: United States Armed Forces

Arma 3: Apex Expansion

Download (16 MB)

Steam Workshop

Armaholic

United Nations

BjXQ469.png

Screenshot Album

Required

RHS: United States Armed Forces

RHS: Green Forces

Download (20 MB)

Steam Workshop

Armaholic

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, GamerOnkel said:

Beautiful m113 can you make a Bundeswehr texture?  :)

Thanks, I'm afraid not.

Thanks for the update, but it seams like the UN M113 with the MK 19 and the Supply Variant are not showing up for me in zeus. I did just download the latest version from armaholic and they are showing up for the Gendarmerie factions. Can anyone confirm this, it may be just an isolated case due to conflicting mods. Just wanted to bring it to your attention, keep up the great work!

10 hours ago, bagpiperguy said:

Thanks for the update, but it seams like the UN M113 with the MK 19 and the Supply Variant are not showing up for me in zeus. I did just download the latest version from armaholic and they are showing up for the Gendarmerie factions. Can anyone confirm this, it may be just an isolated case due to conflicting mods. Just wanted to bring it to your attention, keep up the great work!

Thanks for reporting this, it looks like the UN package on armaholic is a test release I had on the workshop for some days. I'll notify Foxhound, for now the release version is available here or from the workshop.

Edited by beaar
removed link
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, beaar said:

Thanks for reporting this, it looks like the UN package on armaholic is a test release I had on the workshop for some days. I'll notify Foxhound, for now the release version is available here or from the workshop.

Thank you very much for the headsup. I have fixed the archive we host.

news_download_a3_3.png
M113A3 United Nations Retexture v0.2

required_addons.png
RHSAFRF
RHSUSAF
RHSGREF