8 hours ago, Aniallator said:

I feel like this should be included in Project OPFOR :eyeheart: Nice work!

What about donating to RHS itself? Those Gorkas look very nice.

42 minutes ago, CameronMcDonald said:

Could see that as well, I was disappointed when they removed the Eastern Militia...

4 hours ago, CameronMcDonald said:

This mostly can be achived in Virtual Arsenal,just in GREF+SAF.But it takes time.

But I definitely agree for Gorka skin.

To OP.Since you started make gorka reskins,I just recognize SSO(Gorka Manufacturer) website was down.Now it's updated and guess what?They add extra camo sets for Gorka-E,including EMR(Been spotted in Syria),Multicam and even DPM.

http://www.sso-mil.ru/catalog/gornaya/kostyum_gornyy_vetrozashchitnyy_gorka_e_/?COLOR_REF=5&SIZE_REF=8&ROST=3?

4 hours ago, CameronMcDonald said:

If they are interested, sure! They've done so much for the community, I would be nice to give something back.

1 minute ago, Pan Samogon said:

To OP.Since you started make gorka reskins,I just recognize SSO(Gorka Manufacturer) website was down.Now it's updated and guess what?They add extra camo sets for Gorka-E,including EMR(Been spotted in Syria),Multicam and even DPM.

http://www.sso-mil.ru/catalog/gornaya/kostyum_gornyy_vetrozashchitnyy_gorka_e_/?COLOR_REF=5&SIZE_REF=8&ROST=3?

I actually read somewhere, that the manufacturer will also create custom Gorkas in any camo you like as long as you are willing to pay for it. Anyhow, for now I will limit the amount of camos to three or four.

Just now, fingolfin said:

I actually read somewhere, that the manufacturer will also create custom Gorkas in any camo you like as long as you are willing to pay for it. Anyhow, for now I will limit the amount of camos to three or four.

Actually even Crye Precision do so.You literally can own Berezka camo on G3 uniform,if you able to pay for 1000(or so) of them.

Talking about EMR Gorka.

mFu-yDIhjYc.jpg

14616843186583.jpg

• Like 2

On 26.1.2017 at 8:01 AM, Pan Samogon said:

Actually even Crye Precision do so.You literally can own Berezka camo on G3 uniform,if you able to pay for 1000(or so) of them.

Talking about EMR Gorka.

Thanks for the pictures! It’s interesting that the EMR and non-camo parts of the Gorka are interchanged on this camo variant.

Anyway, the insurgents in the next version will be well equipped against the seasonally very cold weather of the North Caucasus:

4CCIIJL.jpg

Of course, their enemies are too:

waF3jNd.jpg

I tried to create the SKLON rain suit using the RHS Gorkas.

• Like 4

And just like that, this addon goes from "Oh, neat!" to "HOLY SHIT YES" in my books

Looking forward to the update!

• Like 2

I could see this growing into a greater Caucasian conflict mod rather than just a couple insurgents. Looking forward to see how/if things progress, but regardless your textures are excellent and the units are very neat and useful. They're great for their intended purpose and I also like to use them as a more current day alternative to FIA forces. Great work man.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fingolfin said:

*Pretty pics*

If you haven't already done so, again, please consider offering these textures for inclusion in RHS. Variety being the spice of life and all! :D

...note that I'm not a member of the RHS team, just an interested onlooker/fan.

• Like 1

Great thing about those gorka models is they are very versatile. In Brit DPM they make great SAS style smocks, and in  US M81 they work for general SF temperate gear as well.

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

Great thing about those gorka models is they are very versatile. In Brit DPM they make great SAS style smocks, and in  US M81 they work for general SF temperate gear as well.

Indeed. I noticed in that site that Pan uploaded earlier that you can order those Gorkas in DPM too. Seems like a popular pattern over there (...didn't Britain donate a whole heap of old DPM to Ukraine, recently?).

2 hours ago, CameronMcDonald said:

Indeed. I noticed in that site that Pan uploaded earlier that you can order those Gorkas in DPM too. Seems like a popular pattern over there (...didn't Britain donate a whole heap of old DPM to Ukraine, recently?).

Originally it was only 2 colors - SS-leto and SS-Osen'.Looks like now they're makes more of them.It just appears not too much time ago.

Im talking about right manufacturer of Gorka suits(SSO).But exists a lot of clones of them.Some of them better,but mostly worse.Looks like OP start making clones :P

In my honest opinion - as a military uniform Gorka is a bullshit.Expecially with camo.They loosing color,cuz it's 100% cotton canvas.Literally it's became color like on left guy.Situation even worse,if it have camo.

2193407.jpg

10 hours ago, fingolfin said:

Thanks for the pictures! It’s interesting that the EMR and non-camo parts of the Gorka are interchanged on this camo variant.

Anyway, the insurgents in the next version will be well equipped against the seasonally very cold weather of the North Caucasus:

Of course, their enemies are too:

I tried to create the SKLON rain suit using the RHS Gorkas.

As I said above now we have gorka clones :P

Not too bad,but I personally don't like it,just because there is tons of gorka clones and all of them usually bullshit.

Talking about Berezka Camo... it's originally NOT A CLOTHING CAMO.It's a maskkhalat,a cover over main uniform.If you see jackets or pants - it's hunter store clone for sure.

They still in use,at least I used this in 2013.

11 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

Originally it was only 2 colors - SS-leto and SS-Osen'.Looks like now they're makes more of them.It just appears not too much time ago.

Im talking about right manufacturer of Gorka suits(SSO).But exists a lot of clones of them.Some of them better,but mostly worse.Looks like OP start making clones :P

Like I stated in my previous post, I use the RHS Gorkas to add rain suits (like SKLON and ANA Krot suits). So technically, you don't see any Gorkas in these pictures. :tounge2:

11 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

As I said above now we have gorka clones :P

Not too bad,but I personally don't like it,just because there is tons of gorka clones and all of them usually bullshit.

Talking about Berezka Camo... it's originally NOT A CLOTHING CAMO.It's a maskkhalat,a cover over main uniform.If you see jackets or pants - it's hunter store clone for sure.

ANA produces the two-piece Krot suit in Berezhka camo. Also, there's a Sumrak suit but the camo pattern has yellow patches:

mTyYJXD.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Collaborationist said:

fingolfin, what about Russian Army Second Chechen war era? I mean faction.

Certainly, somewhere down the line. The next version will feature MVD special forces in three camo variants (Skol, Partizan SS-Leto and Berezhka) covering the era from the mid 2000’s till the early 2010’s.

I also added 6B23-2 variants with Kevlar and ceramic plates which offer much more protection against small arms fire:

IlH0WeG.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Certainly, somewhere down the line. The next version will feature MVD special forces in three camo variants (Skol, Partizan SS-Leto and Berezhka) covering the era from the mid 2000’s till the early 2010’s.

I also added 6B23-2 variants with Kevlar and ceramic plates which offer much more protection against small arms fire:

IlH0WeG.jpg

Its cool, but i mean like that

6_gr_vorota.jpg

Just now, Collaborationist said:

Its cool, but i mean like that

I know, but I said " somewhere down the line". :wink_o:

@Collaborationist Maybe someone makes a retexture of the Ssh-68 VSR helmet to Flora camo and the 6b5 vest are exist in RHS GREF and the Flora uniform in RHS AFRF.

@fingolfin Your work looks very good! Have you plans to add a urban Kamush uniform for the russian faction? Because it where perfect for MVD troops. http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=File:Russia15.jpg

And maybe for the caucasian rebels a Flecktarn and/or Kamyshovy camo. http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=File:Russia16.jpg

The first post was updated: version 1.1 is online.

T9dTo1F.jpg

qAvEe76.jpg

Changelog

1.1:

• name changed to “Caucasus Insurgency”

• new Russian faction: Ministry of Internal Affairs’ special forces (OSN)

• Gorka-E variants, SPOSN, Krot and SKLON suits

• 6B23-2 vests

• fixed: units did not show up in ZEUS

• more small config fixes

• Like 4

Awesome update, the woodland gorka can double as a makeshift mopp suit for an iraq war invasion loadout :D

oSuTZeM.jpg

• Like 2

Hey finhol, I like the looks of the mod and I have it installed via Steam, but the units refuse to show up on Zeus. I am running it with only the necessary RHS Mods plus RHS USAF. I just updated it via Steam as well.

12 minutes ago, phantomphan said:

Hey finhol, I like the looks of the mod and I have it installed via Steam, but the units refuse to show up on Zeus. I am running it with only the necessary RHS Mods plus RHS USAF. I just updated it via Steam as well.

That's strange. I set the "scopeCurator" setting to 2 in the config. Do I have to do anything else for Zeus?

Edit: Identified the problem, will be fixed in the next version.

• Like 1