• KKO urban
  • VSR
  • Black
  • Podlesok/Reed
  • Podlesok/Reed urban

Great! I like it!

Thanks for reply! :)

• Like 1

The update is being tested now. If everything goes well, an update this week is very likely.

DGa8aOD.jpg

HEKTyT1.jpg

xtOr5ya.jpg

• Like 14

Here we go: Version 1.3 is out!

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B78y5Tai3PVRaDNYdTVVa3pkN0k

The Steam Workshop is updated right now.

Changelog 1.3:
• Naval Infantry in TTsKO, VSR and Flora camo
• VV and MSV troops in Afghanka uniforms
• Sfera and Sfera-S helmets
• ANA V95 vests in many camo patterns
• reworked loadouts for many units (thanks to scimitar's advice)
• improved/reworked textures
• many small config fixes
• some more stuff I forgot to mention...

• Like 10

Fingolfin, thanks awfully! :thumb:

• Like 1

My goodness, what an excellent update! Thanks so much for the hard work!

Some bugs/issues I've found, if you don't mind:

• Two "M88 (VSR)" suits are duplicates of one another, no difference in pattern
  • Two "M88 (Afghanka)" suits are duplicates
  • Two "M88 VMF (Flora)" suits are duplicates
  • Two of the three "M88 VMF (TTsKO)" suits are duplicates
  • Two "M88 VMF (VSR)" suits are duplicates
  • Two "M88 VMF (VSR/TTsKO)" suits are duplicates

Just now, Georg_Ravioli said:

My goodness, what an excellent update! Thanks so much for the hard work!

Some bugs/issues I've found, if you don't mind:

• Two "M88 (VSR)" suits are duplicates of one another, no difference in pattern
  • Two "M88 (Afghanka)" suits are duplicates
  • Two "M88 VMF (Flora)" suits are duplicates
  • Two of the three "M88 VMF (TTsKO)" suits are duplicates
  • Two "M88 VMF (VSR)" suits are duplicates
  • Two "M88 VMF (VSR/TTsKO)" suits are duplicates

Argh, I forgot to take them out of the arsenal. :whistle:

Just now, fingolfin said:

Argh, I forgot to take them out of the arsenal. :whistle:

I see. Although I think some of them need texture adjustment? For example, there are two different M88 VDV (VSR) suits with different colorations, but the M88 (VSR) and M88 VMF (VSR) are the same. Dunno if the same situation occurs for the VSR/TTsKO mix ones, haven't looked into your .pbos.

44 minutes ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

I see. Although I think some of them need texture adjustment? For example, there are two different M88 VDV (VSR) suits with different colorations, but the M88 (VSR) and M88 VMF (VSR) are the same. Dunno if the same situation occurs for the VSR/TTsKO mix ones, haven't looked into your .pbos.

The color variations of the VSR and TTsKO uniforms were done on purpose, since there were many different variants in use in the Russian Army.

Edit: I reduced some of the redundancies in the arsenal. Will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you so much @fingolfin for a another great update! I like the sfera helmets and all the variants of the ANA V95 vest. And also the new TTsKO and VSR camo on the uniform and the 6b5 vest!

I have some ideas for your mod. Maybe you like it and would be add it to caucasian insurgency mod.

• a Ushanka hat for the russian army, bacause I saw some pictures from chechen war russian soldier with this hat. Maybe you can use this one from RDS Civlian pack. The author is I think reyhard and he is also dev by RHS. So maybe you ask him to add it to your mod and retextured it
  • and for the caucasian rebels maybe some civilian clothes also from RDS or you ported it from Arma2

Please don't understand me wrong. I would help you, but my modding/scripting skills are -99999999. And this is the only way I can help you. :(

So fingolfin, your mod will be better and better from update to update! Thank you for your work!

10 minutes ago, AHTNTEPPOP said:

Thank you so much @fingolfin for a another great update! I like the sfera helmets and all the variants of the ANA V95 vest. And also the new TTsKO and VSR camo on the uniform and the 6b5 vest!

I have some ideas for your mod. Maybe you like it and would be add it to caucasian insurgency mod.

• a Ushanka hat for the russian army, bacause I saw some pictures from chechen war russian soldier with this hat. Maybe you can use this one from RDS Civlian pack. The author is I think reyhard and he is also dev by RHS. So maybe you ask him to add it to your mod and retextured it
  • and for the caucasian rebels maybe some civilian clothes also from RDS or you ported it from Arma2

Please don't understand me wrong. I would help you, but my modding/scripting skills are -99999999. And this is the only way I can help you. :(

So fingolfin, your mod will be better and better from update to update! Thank you for your work!

Thanks! Actually, adding Ushankas, Taqiyahs and civilian clothes is something I would very much like to do, but unfortunately working on my master thesis will take up most of my time in the next months. Therefore, you shouldn’t expect much new content for quite some time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Thanks! Actually, adding Ushankas, Taqiyahs and civilian clothes is something I would very much like to do, but unfortunately working on my master thesis will take up most of my time in the next months. Therefore, you shouldn’t expect much new content for quite some time.

Maybe it would be hard, but I can wait.

I wish you the best and good luck for your master thesis!

• Like 1

Hey love the mod, just started a 1st Chechen war campaign with the group I play with. Anyway I was just wondering if it would be possible if you could increase the ballistic protection on the steel helmets, so they are a bit more useful than being a super heavy hat :P

So something like the levels of the CUP SLA helmet would be amazing as I love the verity and high quality of the steel helmets in your mod.

w0KsUhhg.jpg

Hi fingolfin just wanted to let you know im still really enjoying this awesome mod thank you for all the hard work you put into this mod!

• Like 6

After a long absence from ArmA modding I want to release a small bug fix and add some new textures. It’s nothing fancy, maybe I’ll do a major update once the next version of RHS is released.

26OCDjw.jpg

Version 1.3.1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B78y5Tai3PVRenZpY1NCZzVTS2M

Changelog:

• Gorkas in Multicam and EMR

• smocks in Multicam, Flecktarn and Schneetarn

• tactical vests (MD-99) in Woodland, khaki, black and DCU

• some improved/reworked textures

• small config fixes/bug fixes

Steam versions are being updated at the moment.

• Like 12

Updated mod v1.3.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Fingolfin_A3, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Looking good! Glad to see you are still adding to this.

• Like 1

On 1.8.2017 at 6:57 PM, fingolfin said:

... It’s nothing fancy, maybe I’ll do a major update once the next version of RHS is released.

... I'm hyped... :D

Nice to see you are back! Thanks for the update @fingolfin!

The latest RHS update seems to have borked some of the vests showing, namely the 6B5-13 and -19,

Warning Message: Cannot open object rhsgref\addons\rhsgref_infantry\gear_cdf\vests\rhs_6b5_rifleman.p3d

soldier[FGN_RuVDV_Flora_MGunner]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

Any chance of an update?