My first experiment in O2:

The Swedish car, Koengisegg CC. Real thing:

new3.jpg

Ingame screenshots:

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

There is still lot to do on the textures, and I'll probably add some more LOD levels (about 1500 poly right now, highest LOD).

Nice denoir, how many LODs are you going to give it?

RED

Thanks smile.gif I havn't decided on the lods. It is pretty low-poly as is.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Sep. 17 2002,00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WOW. That looks great denoir! How long have you been working on it?<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps 2-3 hours. The problem is that I am a lazy bastard and have a hard time motivating myself to finish it smile.gif

Man i have a lot of catching up to do on Breathe to get models as good as that (still working on the M16 tutorial). sad.gif

But thats a nice model! smile.gif

Cool, so did you import it from 3dmax or make it in 02. Me, I have troubles makeing even a square in o2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Sep. 18 2002,07:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool, so did you import it from 3dmax or make it in 02. Me, I have troubles makeing even a square in o2.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, I made the model in max and imported it. I did the skinning however in O2 but it is possible that I will redo it in max, since I have found no really good to skin the interior in o2.