Sign in to follow this  
MDRZulu

Colt 1911 and static house

http://geocities.com/jeffkissick/GCS0002.jpg

http://geocities.com/jeffkissick/GCS0010.jpg

(copy and paste the url to browser window. Geocities do not allow hotlinking)

I havent figured out how to get the handgun to shoot where the gun is pointing yet and the house needs a little retexturing and I will be done with these 2 things.

Edit by Ralph. took links out. and made them plain texts so that ppl can copy and paste it to a browser window.

I need someone to make the optics (ironsite) and then It will be just about done.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need someone to make the optics (ironsite) and then It will be just about done.<span id='postcolor'>

Why not use the AK-74 sights?Close enough.

But that looks really nice.I have some screen shots of the real thing.And ill see if i can post them.

No I dont think the the ak-47 ones would work, I could use those for my thompson though. The textures on my thompson dont look good at all though so Im not happy with it.

The Coly looks awesome...if you can't get a sight made, just use one of the ingame pistol sights, whichever is most similar...

i have a Colt 1911 home made in 1970 if you want i can take a photo of the iron site on that. the problem is i wount be home tell this weekend and the camra is a digtal one so i could just send the photos right to you if you would like

Ill move the hammer. As for the site picture I guess I can use the beretta, the problem isnt knowing what it looks like so much its more of whenever I try to make an optics texture it gets really messed up ingame.