Sign in to follow this  
bombolz

Trouble trying to resume/load scenarios

I can start up a scenario mission in singleplayer perfectly fine, however when I attempt to resume my games progress it doesn't allow me and gives me this error message:

" you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cup_chernarus_data "

This happens on basically all of my scenarios.

vyb793.jpg

Any help is appreciated!

Hmm. Try this. Make a sample mission with just vanilla units and a vanilla map. Don't use any additional mods, don't even have them loaded in your mod line, and see if the problem occurs.

Then try the same mission, but on a CUP map, and see what happens then (if it fails, I'd report it to the CUP team).

If that doesn't fail, then add your mods back one by one and see which one is causing the error. That error is telling you the game can't find the Chernarus map, so obviously, make sure you're using it when trying to load the mission you're having problems with. 

I only have one mission on esseker (which uses CUP cores but NOT CUP maps). I have only the required mods to run the mission with cup maps as well and I get that message, however, if I remove CUP maps I get a different error message when I try to load the game. It crashes the game and gives me this message prompt. (it still starts up fine, but the load function still doesn't work)

42bd26f515.png

Along with the 2 standard error messages when crashing:

42528d12bc.png4252938f9b.png

I skimmed through the report, and couldn't find anything useful or make much sense of it. While I could upload the report I doubt it would help resolve the issue. 
Also, thanks for trying to help!

So after downloading another version of Ravage Esseker (idk why but there's 3 versions), I tested with only the mission dependencies and the load function worked. The 2 similar mods have different dependencies and I managed to narrow down that the decimation mod (which was a dependency for the other mod) was causing the "you cannot play/edit this mission this mission...." error.

• Like 1