theevancat

PhysX Vehicle Flips

So I've been working on importing a vehicle and it's been a while, so working through the PhysX has been a pain. So far what my vehicle is doing is balancing on its last wheel while spinning in a circle. Whenever I push down on the gas, it starts to literally fly away.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/180542744134931985/A25BBC5E00B4104D24BA6113181A9F08C112A927/

I've taken a look at my PhysX boundaries and definitions in the memory, landcontact, and geometryphys LODs but have no idea why it's acting this strange. I hypothesize it's because of a PhysX issue with the model but I'm not sure what that issue would be.

4 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

Have you taken a look at the sample models?

Everything seems to be in place. What the vehicle does now is jump up in the air and then flip over onto its side.

On 1/21/2017 at 7:41 AM, da12thMonkey said:

How much mass does it have in the Geometry LOD?

Just got around to looking at it and it's got around 13000. It's the similar value as what I had on a Vodnik, just bumped up a bit.

I've double checked all the properties and memory points and it's still bouncing up and down on its back right side in a circle.