if anyone is interested in helping,

It would speed things up a bunch if i could get some manpower in helping with writing and testing new explosions effects.

I really hate the stock explosions.... 

14 minutes ago, wld427 said:

if anyone is interested in helping,

It would speed things up a bunch if i could get some manpower in helping with writing and testing new explosions effects.

I really hate the stock explosions.... 

what should i do? l can help you.  reply sundryh@naver.com here. i'm live korea.  tíme dìfference GMT + 9  ,UTC + 9 Seoul. 

you know i would bro, but i just .. can't! i'm stuck in my jungles.

but you can plunder any of our content backlog from rangemaster any time if it helps.

and i'll always be around to help you troubleshoot when you're stuck.

you need a clone. let's face it, arma needs you cloned.

• Like 2

I guess a better description would have been i can use some help configging new explosions..... its a lot of work... packing.... testing... rinse repeat. 

It sucks being a one man army. 

• Like 2

The SU22 is Such a Beast of an aircraft!

mate i just need to get my head around the way A3 config's and Im happy to help

15 hours ago, wld427 said:

I guess a better description would have been i can use some help configging new explosions..... its a lot of work... packing.... testing... rinse repeat. 

It sucks being a one man army. 

Cheer up! your best AA!

If anyone wants to lend a hand adding PhysX to the wheels..... let me know. I cant get it working properly and when i say properly i mean like at all. So i'm stopping here. 

2 hours ago, wld427 said:

If anyone wants to lend a hand adding PhysX to the wheels..... let me know. I cant get it working properly and when i say properly i mean like at all. So i'm stopping here. 

Are you thinking about abrogate this add-on?
If you think so, please realse the incomplete add-on, and I'll finish the work and I'll put it in forum complete.
Even if it is incomplete, please put it in forum complete or send it by my E-mail, sundryh@naver.com , and I'll finish the Jets DLC work on the basis of this add-on.
If you don't that, we will not be able to see SA-6 and SA-9, high-altitude air defense that you made.

Are you scraping the whole mod? If not, please release what you have finished and I will continue your work. If you upload the incomplete add-on files on 'Forum Complete' or send them to my personal e-mail (sundryh@naver.com), I will finish it up to the Jet DLC based on this add-on. If your add-on dies out, Arma won't have any kinds of High-Altitude AAs like SA-6 or SA-9 that you've created.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:58 AM, Ghostworrior said:

You will have enough people for testing:icon_biggrin:

Yeah.... that's always the case but never any help actually working on the mod, or they simply want to pick it to pieces for what they want. 

On 7/29/2017 at 8:08 PM, SUNDRYH said:

Are you scraping the whole mod? If not, please release what you have finished and I will continue your work. If you upload the incomplete add-on files on 'Forum Complete' or send them to my personal e-mail (sundryh@naver.com), I will finish it up to the Jet DLC based on this add-on. If your add-on dies out, Arma won't have any kinds of High-Altitude AAs like SA-6 or SA-9 that you've created.

calm down..... what i meant was I was stopping my rant about PhysX. I can always use help....thankfully i have good friends in this community and we bail each other out when shit gets thick. 

if you think for one minute i would just hand over the mod, you are sorely mistaken. These things are a labor of love. Just because i punch it in the face this week doesn't mean i wont be hugging it next week. 

• Like 7

Good to see PRACS being worked on for ArmA 3.

I must have completely missed this thread when it was originally posted.

• Like 2

I was doing some more testing today.

These missiles were supplied to PRACS by RSKL-Rock. They are so nice and sharp. Absolutely some of the best artwork in the game. 

Xvi1fwV.jpgDjD4MPz.jpg

• Like 12

SAM and Air Defense Corps testing and training.... pilots beware....

vhcqesg.jpg

Q5S5Fuv.jpg

I1H3Q79.jpg

4eC2TFo.jpg

csSVqvT.jpg

YSiRiWs.jpg

GscfBq0.jpg

• Like 13

God dammit! SLA became more powerfull than RHS's ruskies and 'muricans!!11 Are you trying to capture the hole world??!11?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rayko said:

God dammit! SLA became more powerfull than RHS's ruskies and 'muricans!!11 Are you trying to capture the hole world??!11?

Sure anything is possible in the Armaverse :f:

• Like 2

its... its... BEAUTIFUL!!

time to show those capitalist fly boys that their oh so "invincible" air force is as fake as their government! ~ SLA SAM AD Corps trooper

• Like 3

On 8/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, wld427 said:

SAM and Air Defense Corps testing and training.... pilots beware....

Hey those SA2's look pretty good!  Are those from those "free" SA2's that were posted a few years back? Don't think those are from the SAM pack are they?

Forgot you had SA6.  I have a 1S91 radar model that you should probably look at.  Not very high-res however, and so it may need a better LOD0 but of course anything is possible in the Armaverse :)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13860

On 7/29/2017 at 7:08 PM, SUNDRYH said:

If your add-on dies out, Arma won't have any kinds of High-Altitude AAs like SA-6 or SA-9 that you've created.

Guess you haven't seen my SAM pack yet...

• Like 2

ejecto seato

...and then the plane is going down with parachute...:don11:

Glad to see SOMEONE got the ejection seat working!

(That eject seat feature will be really handy when going up against the updated SAM pack in a few weeks)  :D

• Like 3

What about a parachute for the Jet, its far to good looking to crash!

• Like 2