On 10/16/2020 at 9:23 PM, cu3b4ll said:

Danger Zone!

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images

Thats not an F-5....

Its a MiG-28

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Damm guys this faction seems promising. I saw really cool screnshots on your tweeter account. Amazing work. Hope will be available soon. 

Those MiGs and Sukhois look awesome. What loadouts (and/or systems) will be available for them ?

full array of rockets, bombs, and missiles supplied by RKSL and others. There isnt much left in the Soviet/Russian locker we have left out. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, wld427 said:

full array of rockets, bombs, and missiles supplied by RKSL and others. There isnt much left in the Soviet/Russian locker we have left out. 

Hehe! That means lots of new fodder for the Tomcats ... 😉  (... once it's released.)

14 hours ago, uzabit said:

Hehe! That means lots of new fodder for the Tomcats ... 😉  (... once it's released.)

Good luck with our Air Defense Assets 

• Haha 1

Early next week I am looking to add 3-5 new people to the team. These will be testers, active MP players, and screenshots or other duties are not required. We have a few folks here already that do it well. 

If interested in other areas please say so in your testing application. Lore, media, etc. 

We are in what i consider the final leg to the first release of Project RACS. Things are coming together very well.

What I am looking for: 

** Folks active in the discussions on this forum, our discord and in the Arma community.

** Interest in MP player casual activity. We need MP sessions to get testing feedback in those areas.

These needs will be filled via the current pool of tester apps and any new ones received. The ability to follow instructions, as well as details provided, combined with thorough responses are how we rank and choose personnel. Plus don't be douchey. We don't like douchey people. We also want people to be fans of what we are doing here... If you are applying to get the MTLBs or SAM systems for your personal clan or reskin for XYZ country..... don't bother. If interested please come to our discord. In the general channel you will find in the pinned messages a application as well as instructions where to send it. 

https://discord.gg/bUJeNcg

Finally as @Sekra has really transitioned his roles in the team I am looking for a mission editor/maker. Someone to take over his duties tweaking the community made missions we have for PRACS as well as maybe take some new ones on. We want to release with a handful of playable scenarios off the bat.

As always thank you all for your interest in Project RACS. Exciting things to come very soon.

• Like 4

the SU 25 is a really beauty

Can a old Fanboy have an update /screenies and maybe a release date? [I know it´s done when it´s done ,-) ]

Thanks a lot for your and the Teams work so far done.

Hi wld427 / cu3b4ll

and of course the complete team of the RACS / SLA Mod. :respekt:

I hope you are all doing well, I´m so looking forward to the release!!!

Is there any Date yet ? Year? Month? maybe even a Day?  :dozingoff:

A small update would be much appreciated.

Wld427 you sent me through a PM a Link / Invitation to your Discord Channel could you please sent me another one.

You know old Guys an all this new Tools ,-)... :rofl:

Thanks a lot for your Time and Afford to you all Guys.

Regards

*semperFI*

On 6/18/2022 at 8:56 AM, *semperfi* said:

Hi wld427 / cu3b4ll

and of course the complete team of the RACS / SLA Mod. :respekt:

I hope you are all doing well, I´m so looking forward to the release!!!

Is there any Date yet ? Year? Month? maybe even a Day?  :dozingoff:

A small update would be much appreciated.

Wld427 you sent me through a PM a Link / Invitation to your Discord Channel could you please sent me another one.

You know old Guys an all this new Tools ,-)... :rofl:

Thanks a lot for your Time and Afford to you all Guys.

Regards

*semperFI*

right there in my signature 🙂