10 hours ago, bars91 said:

BMDs they use are retextured RHS assets so i doubt the team's ability to alter the models.

PTs and ASUs are so outdated that if I was running a small-time banana dictatorship, I would take them ONLY for free and keep them as decoy/static coastal emplacements :dozingoff:

No way I would drop my hard-collected pesos on that scrap over more cocane and hookers! :f:

IDK, man, the PT-76s did very well in Vietnam. Infact, the VMF retired them in 2015.

Idk with the SLA already possessing BMP's the PT's seem sorta redundant , as the BMP can carry troops, can also possess Anti Tank Missiles, the Main gun though I think the PT is slightly bigger they are roughly the same, and later variants of the BMP offer more. However it would be interesting to see older less seen equipment, maybe given to the Peoples Republic during their revolution, as a gift like the cubans did for so many african movements. 

16 hours ago, Polyus said:

IDK, man, the PT-76s did very well in Vietnam. Infact, the VMF retired them in 2015.

I hear ya, but:

1) Nam was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

2) It's one thing to sit on decades of operational experience, tradition, and literally limitless ex-soviet stockpiles of spares (Ukraine, Russia etc).

And completely another when acquiring limited numbers with limited spares.

Surplus old (esp. tracked) armor eats supply chains for breakfast )

• Like 3

On 10/06/2018 at 5:50 PM, wld427 said:

Oh my God, this mode is under development again! I'm glad that my heart will blow!

• Like 1

Hmm.  What about to make SLA sign on vehicles optional?Those vehicles like MTLB, MIG-23, M-46 are extrimely flexible, and can be use in Chernarus, Takistan, Cold War scenario and etc, and not only from OPFOR side. 

Are you planning to add T-12 AT Gun in mod?It is a retro gun, wich still in use, even in Russia. And, of course, i do not demand it, i just give an idea)

Anyway, can't wait to try those old good beasts in game. Good luck, guys.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 9:40 AM, ofp_comissar said:

Hmm.  What about to make SLA sign on vehicles optional?Those vehicles like MTLB, MIG-23, M-46 are extrimely flexible, and can be use in Chernarus, Takistan, Cold War scenario and etc, and not only from OPFOR side. 

Are you planning to add T-12 AT Gun in mod?It is a retro gun, wich still in use, even in Russia. And, of course, i do not demand it, i just give an idea)

im making SLA mod.... not interested in doing anything "universal". 

• Like 3

In the case of a large surface-to-air system such as the s-200, several warheads will be launched into one large radar. I wonder if a player or ai can fire on a radar or command post when launching, after launching, or on an independent warhead  It's like pook sam's air defense add-on.

And if the warheads are tied to the radar, are they all fools when they destroy the radar? ex AGM-88...

5 hours ago, SUNDRYH said:

In the case of a large surface-to-air system such as the s-200, several warheads will be launched into one large radar. I wonder if a player or ai can fire on a radar or command post when launching, after launching, or on an independent warhead  It's like pook sam's air defense add-on.

And if the warheads are tied to the radar, are they all fools when they destroy the radar? ex AGM-88...

The SAMs will use data link fir the radar.  Missile will lose track upon loss of radar contact. 

I am curious, but there is a Russian anti-aircraft missile launch system called SA-6 among the add-ons you develop. Is this vehicle a datalinked missile with a separate radar vehicle, just like the S-200 air defense air defense missile system? And I wonder if a radar vehicle per missile launch vehicle can receive data link.

I am also wondering if you are interested in recycling the P-35 surface-to-air radar currently in the RHS Russian Faction and recycling it to build the S-200 air defense network.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K12_Kub#/media/File:1S91_2K12_VS2.jpg

On 6/17/2018 at 10:06 AM, SUNDRYH said:

I am curious, but there is a Russian anti-aircraft missile launch system called SA-6 among the add-ons you develop. Is this vehicle a datalinked missile with a separate radar vehicle, just like the S-200 air defense air defense missile system? And I wonder if a radar vehicle per missile launch vehicle can receive data link.

I am also wondering if you are interested in recycling the P-35 surface-to-air radar currently in the RHS Russian Faction and recycling it to build the S-200 air defense network.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K12_Kub#/media/File:1S91_2K12_VS2.jpg

you need to calm down a little bit....

this is only Arma and you are WAY over thinking things....

• Like 4

On ‎2018‎년 ‎6‎월 ‎21‎일 at 10:23 AM, wld427 said:

you need to calm down a little bit....

this is only Arma and you are WAY over thinking things....

Uh ... I was busy for a while, so I was not able to respond in time. Keep up the good work.

( I can't wait this mod)

On 11/6/2018 at 4:40 PM, ofp_comissar said:

As for the T-12 AT  Gun thing... - I started  moddeling such one back in 2006/2007 - it's still lying on my HD... - I would gladly give it away for free, just so see it in game... - PM me any time :-)

MT-12.jpg?dl=0

• Like 3

On 7/19/2018 at 2:13 AM, major woody said:

As for the T-12 AT  Gun thing... - I started  moddeling such one back in 2006/2007 - it's still lying on my HD... - I would gladly give it away for free, just so see it in game... - PM me any time :-)

No thank you. The closest thing maybe will be a D-44 but i dont see much more than that for large guns....

Also. If anyone is interested in helping out i could use a lot of help on the PhysX for the plane wheels and flight profiles. The planes are all set up properly and working but fine tune adjusting the values is tedious and time consuming. So if anyone is interested in getting the opportunity to help out and play early withe the addons, and understands the PhysX. PM me. 

• Like 3

This is some amazing stuff you got going here, looking forward to a release. I have some questions and forgive me if they have been asked before, but since you use RHS as a base;
- Will the new vehicles be using the RHS armor system?

- Will some of the new vehicles feed back into RHS mod for other factions? I guess you would'nt do this yourself as you stated you are making SLA mod and not a universal one, but maybe there is interest already from RHS.

- If not, will you allow retextures?

Thank you for your hard work already and everyone else involved. Sadly I dont know anything about the PhysX system to help with that.

• Thanks 1

Amazing work! Love seeing some older Soviet equipment in use!

On ‎05‎.‎12‎.‎2018 at 6:46 PM, andor14 said:

This is some amazing stuff you got going here, looking forward to a release. I have some questions and forgive me if they have been asked before, but since you use RHS as a base;
- Will the new vehicles be using the RHS armor system?

- Will some of the new vehicles feed back into RHS mod for other factions? I guess you would'nt do this yourself as you stated you are making SLA mod and not a universal one, but maybe there is interest already from RHS.

- If not, will you allow retextures?

Thank you for your hard work already and everyone else involved. Sadly I dont know anything about the PhysX system to help with that.

Hi there and merry Christmas everyone!

Very curious in respect to the general theme of the question above.

Would be truely lovely to be able to use your SLA/ PRACS Units alongside RHS material, especially since that has become my standard game experience.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alessiomoreno said:

Hi there and merry Christmas everyone!

Very curious in respect to the general theme of the question above.

Would be truely lovely to be able to use your SLA/ PRACS Units alongside RHS material, especially since that has become my standard game experience.

- Will the new vehicles be using the RHS armor system? sure.... my vehicles are set up the same way. Most use RHS base classes. 

Will some of the new vehicles feed back into RHS mod for other factions? No.... RHS is of much higher quality and standards than the models the EXT portion of the mod is using. 

- If not, will you allow retextures? maybe

• Like 3

Looking great guys.

Just a quick note about the SA-9 Gaskin, it doesn't have Snap-Shot ranging radar dish between the missiles that the SA-13 Gopher has. Super stoked to see all of these SAM systems being brought into A3, keep up the good work.