18 hours ago, bars91 said:

M-46 or M-47?

M-46 130mm

• Like 1

Looking for serious testers again. If interested please PM me. 

• Like 5

@bars91 this one is for you....laying tracks as you requested.... have not had time for side skirts yet. 

QRCn1oS.jpg

nUFHYl0.jpg

Am focusing a little on rounding out the logistics... 2 more medevac vehicles. a Ural and Mi8 rigged for stretchers. 

HjTxzbD.jpg

CLT7aNQ.jpg

ig9GSLu.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

If you have not been contacted back by me for testing duties please do not despair. i will getting back to some more of you shortly. 

db7nmGJ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Good lord this is glorious. You have a really fleshed out force here. And on top of that you could practically make your own Soviet-era mod just with reskins! Well done.

79Mafok.jpg

m5snSeC.jpg

Gz7suoc.jpg

The Sahrani Liberation Army launches an attack on RACS Checkpoints.

More images are yet to come in the next days. ;)

• Like 7

18 hours ago, M4NUM4N said:

The Sahrani Liberation Army launches an attack on RACS Checkpoints.

SLA do not attack - they liberate... with extreme prejudice

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Like 6

m3ucO2M.jpg

kZpIITP.jpg

a0uAgYI.jpg

M-46 Heavy Field Howitzers giving artillery support to advancing SLA troops.

• Like 7

TY3c9a6.jpg

"Our glorious airforce on defensive missions against an airfield of the royal airforce"

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Dear wld427,

I was wondering if this mod is completed or not. When are you going to release the mod? Is it after the completion of long-range anti-air defense, or after release of all the aircrafts and gunboats? and my send your pm read please. thanks you.

marry x-mas!

Edited by SUNDRYH
marry x-mas. and my send your mp read plz.

On 12/22/2017 at 10:14 AM, Polyus said:

RBK- and KAB-500s?

That is the double edged sword of the dynamic loadout system... sometimes not overly realistic but it demonstrates how the player gets to tailor it to what they want for a mission...

12 hours ago, SUNDRYH said:

Dear wld427,

I was wondering if this mod is completed or not. When are you going to release the mod? Is it after the completion of long-range anti-air defense, or after release of all the aircrafts and gunboats? and my send your pm read please. thanks you.

marry x-mas!

As stated before i am still narrowing down the group and have been working on the mod very hard. I have added some people to the testers group and have removed some as well. If you have not gotten a "no" message from me then you are still in the considerations pool. 

• Like 4

If you want to get more specific you can make more "hardpoints" definitions per pylon, so you can have only certain types of weapons on certain racks.  You can get really stupid detailed with it if you want to spend the time on it.  I had to make some special hardpoints for the PLAAF planes that have ventral pylons, and I added specific hardpoints so some things like the jammer pods (that work!) can only work on certain pylons, and the targeting pods on certain others, etc.  I had to map it out in a chart to keep track :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hcpookie said:

If you want to get more specific you can make more "hardpoints" definitions per pylon, so you can have only certain types of weapons on certain racks.  You can get really stupid detailed with it if you want to spend the time on it.  I had to make some special hardpoints for the PLAAF planes that have ventral pylons, and I added specific hardpoints so some things like the jammer pods (that work!) can only work on certain pylons, and the targeting pods on certain others, etc.  I had to map it out in a chart to keep track :)

the bigger issue is yes those hardpoints can carry can carry KABs and yes those can carry RBKs, is it usually done at the same time, no its not..... but it sure looks cool.....

b07f9231d7c1ceff95462caa800222e8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

dLRUDtM.jpg

Recent picture from the emergency UN Security Council meeting concerning the buildup of SLA forces. The recent arrival of arms from China, Russia, and other suppliers have set off red flags among the countries monitoring the cease fire between the Kingdom of Sahrani and the DRS. The representatives of the DRS vehemently deny any offensive intentions and  that any strategic weapons are to counter the Kingdom's missile programs. The Prime Minister of The Democratic Republic of Sahrani has stated this morning that the entire UN can "piss off" via twitter. Social media reaction has been equally supportive of his position challenging the UN to make some sort of fake attempt as asserting its authority. All DRS troops involved in peacekeeping operations around the world have been ordered to stand down and return home for immediate border defense preparations. Russia and China have both asserted their staunch support of the DRS, and "will stand by our defense partners". 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

H-6 or Tu-16?

ASM capable maybe as well? Those pesky Nimitz and Freedom carriers won't "sum of all fears" themselves ya know... :f:

• Like 2

On 12/26/2017 at 4:29 PM, bars91 said:

H-6 or Tu-16?

ASM capable maybe as well? Those pesky Nimitz and Freedom carriers won't "sum of all fears" themselves ya know... :f:

I imagine the US is doing that thing when we decide to say F it afterall depending on the Royalty in power they don't want the US around. 

i hope this new year will bring you better luck. happy new year wld427!

• Like 1

It would be great to see some of the less well known (in Arma) Soviet/Warsaw vehicles. 

I would imagine it might not be a be a great leap to use the BMD-1 chassis to do something similar to what you have done with the MTLB; with turretless flat top variants like the BTR-D, BTR-ZD and BTR-RD.
Even having the lower portion of a KUB modeled is a third of the way to a PT-76 or ASU-85. 

• Like 1

BMDs they use are retextured RHS assets so i doubt the team's ability to alter the models.

PTs and ASUs are so outdated that if I was running a small-time banana dictatorship, I would take them ONLY for free and keep them as decoy/static coastal emplacements :dozingoff:

No way I would drop my hard-collected pesos on that scrap over more cocane and hookers! :f:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2