If there are any of the task Force Lion guys still out there or anyone else that would like to participate in the testing of the mod... please PM me with your credentials. 

• Like 3

just a heads up and slight hiccup.... i was merging a bunch of old folders on my desktop and i saved over some very important work......

going to take time to redo a bunch of stuff..... hopefully ill get it done soon...

damn.

can probably hook you up with a folder in our svn if you need it - great for storing stuff that you can ALWAYS recover.

• Like 3

Not sure if you're still looking for naval assets but I have a low poly Corvette/Frigate it still needs some work though. Hmu if you're intrested. 

• Like 1

Work continues on the mod. Hopefully soon Cannonsong will get some more features out. getting a lot closer on some stuff.

Changes up the cammo a little bit. im thinking this will be the Pita airfield air wing colors... then maybe some desert colors for an Antigua air wing and keep the grey for the home air force for the players to choose from. 

EDIT... photobucket took a poop on those images for some reason....

yidhmTU.jpg

20170225144448_1.jpg

20170225120423_1.jpg

20170330155517_1.jpg

20170306115915_1.jpg

20170225203412_1.jpg

• Like 20

I really dig the desaturated camo patterns on the birds. Looks like they have actually seen some air-time!

EDiT: this gave me an idea to share: faded knees and shoulders for conscripts/ motoriflemen and clean(ish) camies for urban/guards (insert other gucci units)

• Like 3

more stuff.....

20170207174429_1.jpg

20170214152608_1.jpg

20170216152912_1.jpg

20170216165231_1.jpg

20170216205929_1.jpg

• Like 15

Lol, what's the "fake m113" in the photo? It's strange but it looks cool :)

However, my dear wld427, this is simply awesome. Nice work :f:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Lol, what's the "fake m113" in the photo?

It's a Chinese Type-63 APC.

• Like 3

That APC rocks! Hopefully BIS would put in units like that not scifi stuff :/ #oldschoolrox

• Like 5

man this mod just keeps getting better and better! awesome work guys! and that new type 63 is beautiful! makes sense for some chinese equipment to be in the hands of the great northern sahrani.. North Sahrani Best Sahrani!! down with the southern kingdom!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazardousJay said:

North True Sahrani Best Sahrani!! down with the southern fake kingdom!!

Fixed it for ya... next time choose your words more wisely, or you might choke on your aspirations... *80's action villainous smirk intensifies

• Like 3

Someone should check on the King of Sahrani....  he may have come down with polonium poisoning. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bars91 said:

Fixed it for ya... next time choose your words more wisely, or you might choke on your aspirations... *80's action villainous smirk intensifies

South Sahrani is a member of the green sea alliance, so i am sure there will be plenty of allies to call upon, including some Nogovans :f:

• Like 2

Work continues on the MiG21.... new AA-2 Atoll courtesy of RKSL-Rock. Thanks buddy. 

I0eAkaZ.jpg
bEK5ESM.jpg

Did someone order some napalm?
kOBAnpd.jpg

UTyk4zO.jpg

SqP9mnc.jpg

• Like 17

9 hours ago, wld427 said:

Did someone order some napalm?

Of_Course.jpg

• Like 6

I think the SLA uniforms look great and nice to see the retexed RHS vests (the more variety the merrier)

If the SLA has done a "military redo", just a thought on helmets...6B26 or 6B27M in olive and/or camo instead of the cold war looking SSH68. Although, they are a good reserve unit helmet.

I look forward to the whole project when its ready...awesome job!

• Like 2

I shyed away from those modern Russian helmets. They really are not that widely distributed. Plus i didn't want to make the troops look too Russian. I am looking for a feel of the Arma1 SLA units with the thought of them purchasing every a lot of legacy Eastern Bloc hardware out there, to refill and fix an unsuccessful ORBAT from the first war. Sort of a lessons learned kind of thing.  

So i guess i don't want them to be "modern" but more "modernizing".... does that make any sense? 

• Like 5

I think wld said it better than I possibly could have- the SLA in our canon isn't so much concerned with making themselves resemble a 'modern' force, but with fixing the noticeable, problematic holes in their lineup. Where there were obvious deficiencies (lack of modern armor, poor close-air-support options, a loose anti-aircraft net,) they've seeked out and secured replacements, upgrades, or new avenues entirely, but with the stuff that works, (personal equipment, transport options, MOST of the rotary-wing,) there's little strategic sense in spending money/resources reverse-engineering/buying new equipment.

Which is all to say- We like the classic brain-pots more. They're more 'proper SLA.' So they stay.

(There IS some new stuff coming down the line, personal-equipment-wise, but you'll have to wait on that. It's a es-pecial surprise. ;D)

• Like 6

On 05.04.2017 at 3:01 AM, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Lol, what's the "fake m113" in the photo? It's strange but it looks cool :)

However, my dear wld427, this is simply awesome. Nice work :f:

The world full of fake M113...

Spoiler

1280px-M59_(APC)_3.JPG

photo_uk_fv432_1.jpg

cfc00fd1e894ae46bd8c8748194762b6.jpg

110864714.jpg

• Like 2