Hello,

I'm trying to make a mission to destroy a convoy of vehicles from a helicopter.

initServer.sqf

[] spawn {
	waitUntil {sleep 5; {alive _x} count [DMSK_enemyVeh1, DMSK_enemyVeh2, DMSK_enemyVeh3, DMSK_enemyVeh4] == 0};
	["task2", "Succeeded"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState;

"task3" call BIS_fnc_missionTasks;
	"task3" call BIS_fnc_taskSetCurrent;	
};

But I ran into a problem, the shooter has time to kill all the soldiers in the machines and break the wheel, but the car did not explode.

How can I alter the condition that the job count towards after the murder of the crew or the equipment itself exploded after the destruction of the wheel?

Sorry for google translate.

Change

waitUntil {sleep 5; {alive _x} count [DMSK_enemyVeh1, DMSK_enemyVeh2, DMSK_enemyVeh3, DMSK_enemyVeh4] == 0};

to

waitUntil {sleep 5; {{alive _x} count (crew _x) > 0} count [DMSK_enemyVeh1, DMSK_enemyVeh2, DMSK_enemyVeh3, DMSK_enemyVeh4] isEqualTo 0};

4 minutes ago, theend3r said:

Change

to

waitUntil {sleep 5; {{alive _x} count (crew _x) > 0} count [DMSK_enemyVeh1, DMSK_enemyVeh2, DMSK_enemyVeh3, DMSK_enemyVeh4] isEqualTo 0};

thanks for help. I tried it. 

This is better than I did, but there are times when the crew just left the car saw the helicopter. Can I add a condition damage cars?

7 minutes ago, dimas1k said:

thanks for help. I tried it. 

This is better than I did, but there are times when the crew just left the car saw the helicopter. Can I add a condition damage cars?

You can. :thumb:

1 minute ago, theend3r said:

You can. :thumb:

haha, its google translate :D

How add a condition for damage*