Sign in to follow this  
thegmod112

Eden editor triggers wont work at all??

I got a problem and i have trying to figure it out all day long. I tried to create trigger for chopper support but i starded encountering a problem that even if i create the first waypoint in front of the chopper and link it to the trigger point, and then create the following path to the mission area for the choppers where they needed to be it just dosent work, choppers fly straight to the mission area even if the trigger is not enabled. I tried some simple ones too, like just when you walk through the trigger music starts playing but even that doesn't seem to work. I dont know what the problem is and i cant find the solution from anywhere. Please somena help me???

• Like 1

Im having this issue too. Im trying to make a vehicle driven by an AI to move to a waypoint after its trigger activates, and the condition for the trigger to activate is really simple, any BluFor who comes in the blue area of the trigger will activate it. For some reason, the vehicle will just move doesnt matter if the trigger is activated or not.

I know how to setup the trigger because I can make it work with Task using the same condition.

Are the initial waypoints very close to the aircraft? They need to be right on top of them, otherwise the trigger is ignored. Not sure why, its always been that way.