Hello WarMod fans!

I would like to announce a new version of WarMod called:

vJ9trVu.jpg

RavWarMod by Gunter Severloh

What is RavWarMod?

RavWarMod is a massive addon & mod customizable compilation mod customized for Ravage mod.

Rav = Ravage mod

WarMod?

What is WarMod?

WarMod is a massive addon and mod customizable compilation mod that will add many run-n-gun & realism gameplay features and functions to your game.

WarMod is mainly a gameplay mod, most if not all of the mod will contain other mods that mainly effect the gameplay.

Depending on the mod that WarMod was or is being customized for their may be some added content specific to the context of the mod.

WarMod overall is mainly designed for the infantry player in mind, depending on the subject of the mod WarMod is being customized for their may be mods in it that also effect or add

features and functions for armored, and even flown vehicles.

WarMod Series

More information about the series can be found on my website here:

http://warmod.webs.com/aboutwarmod.htm

Why are you building a WarMod to compliment Ravage mod, when there are other Zombie mods out there?

Well i love Ravage mod, and haven't played anything else other then Ravage, and really enjoy the post-apocalyptic atmosphere, the simplicity

of using the modules and creating instant missions on almost any map, plus i been supporting Halek's mod with my own Ravage Utube fans channel that compiles all videos

for Ravage into one place for the fans of the mod, so i suppose you can say i'm a bit invested in supporting the mod ;)

What can we expect from RavWarMod?

You can expect the following:

• RavWarMod will be the 11th Installment in the WarMod series, so you can expect a well built mod built from experience in compiling. This isn't my first pony show, lol
  • A legit mod, as all addons and mods in the mod aside the ones i've created have permissions, and license respected by the rightful authors from the Arma3 community, for which most know me and my work.
  • A mod that adds some cool mods that are fitting with the genre and context of Ravage which is set in a post-apocalyptic, zombie, survival atmosphere.

Features of the mod

Blood & gore

Blood, bleeding, dismemberment, gibs, vaporization, and just plain absolute gore, utterly disgusting! :throwup:Your going to need a squeegee, and a towel with this!

Weapon stabilization

Since shooting zombies, and would-be bandits and aggressors is based on sheer survival, unless you have specific targets, but when your gun is swaying all over creation,

and your trying to recover after every shot, then killing the baddies is really not going to be very favorable, at this rate you better be in shape to run!

With weapon stabilization i will have something in the mod that tweaks and adjusts the sway to a realistic level, and keep the recoil at a minimum,

provided you didn't just come off a sprint for your life from a horde!

Iron Sights, Scopes & Weapon optics without the extra buttons

For those who dislike having to press extra keys to do certain things, something i created will be in the mod that will eliminate a key you need to press,

allowing you to line up your sites be it iron sites, scopes, or weapon optics for that quick kill! :soldier:

Access areas not possible in vanilla

Climb, jump, leap, and scale down ledges, & buildings, allowing you to access, escape, survive, or access targets for that perfect shot!

Immersive screen

With your screen shaking from distant & close explosions, or an enemy's close range shots, fog, rain, lighting, and other visual distortions :www:

your going to feel like you crawled your way out of a warzone, from underneath a pile of bodies!

The dead have a voice

The zombies moan, when they get shot or eviscerated you can be sure to hear them cry, and hit the ground in pain.

Are you a masochist and love to hear the pain of enemy bandits, and renegades screaming or getting killed, their death will be heard!

Your face is ugly so change it!

With this you will have 26 + more faces to change the way you look :g: even add camo.

Carry more weapons & gear

Game wont allow you to carry a 2nd primary, or those extra clips, or loot you found? Now you can!

Need a place to stash my shit

You can do that! :ups:

Guns out of ammo, or no weapons?

No problem! Rifle-butt, kick, punch, or simply take them down and choke them out! :icon_bash:

Need protection from incoming fire, or a place to call home?

With this you can dig your own trenches, build fences, even nets, and a partial base. :goodnight:

Need to signal your buddy about a zombie, or enemy ahead without letting the baddies know?

You can do that, perfect for Coop! :wave-finger:

and many more!!!

===============================

Customization

How will customization work in RavWarMod?

Being a customizable modular mod, means you can add and remove any feature, this is done through a set of detailed features customization readmes

that provides the user information on features and their respective files.

The readmes will be setup in a customization folder titled "Features by Subject", each readme will cover a specific category, or subject pertaining to the feature

or function that you wish to get more information about, or know about in order to remove, the same is setup for any features I have added to the

mod that is or wont be in the mod by default, which will be a readme titled "Not in the mod".

So instead of scrolling through a massive list of features (mods) and their files, you would simple choose the readme of the category that fits the

context or subject your are inquiring about, all  separated by subject, and listed in a Alphabetical, numerical order.

For example, the following categories will give you an idea of what subjects the addons and mods will be under:
=====================
-Armored & Vehicles
-AT Antitank
-Ballistics, Tracers, & Zeroing
-Binocs, Nvgs, & Zoom

-Blood, and bodies
-Choppers & Planes
-Editor & Menus
-Explosions, Fire & Smoke
-Infantry & Mounted Weapons
-Sky, Land & Textures
-UI, Hud & Gear
==========
A rough example of what the readmes would look like, then all those mods that fit a certain title or category readme will be listed according to the following:

• Mod's title will be listed based on its actual title its used on Armaholic and as the author of the mod named it
  • Mod will be linked to its original page on armaholic if you need actual reference
  • Mod will have a brief description
  • included files such as pbo's & bisigns will be listed allowing you to easily locate a file in the main addons folder
  • mod will be separated and colored in such a way as to clearly be seen (sorry no notepad docs here)

=================

Will their be any AI enhancement in RavWarMod?

There will be one to two by default, but i will have a section and folder that is specific to AI only, i usually dont like to add alot of AI mods as they

can really cause a  performance loss, which really depends on the users computer's capacity to handle them, but like all WarMods you can opt to not have any AI mods in the mod,

so i leave it up to you. (As of March 29th there will be no AI enhancement mods in the mod, I'm sticking to mainly gameplay functional features)

Will there be something for known issues or possible conflicts in RavWarMod?

Yes of course, only conflicts will be listed for the default (released) version of the mod, as well as notes listing those

that may cause a performance loss, or conflicts.

How is the mod built?
Building a WarMod is not easy it takes a considerable amount of time and patience but here what is done.

1. I go to armaholic/Steam Workshop and go from page to page in certain sections based on the context or type of addon and mods they contain, be it weapons, or miscellaneous

and review each listing there that has anything to do with gameplay, functions, ect,. that catches my eye of things i can add to the mod that would work for the genre

of the mod im customizing WarMod for.

2. From there I bookmark each addon/mod into a folder on my browser for future references and download the file into a folder on my computer,
I setup a folder for what i installed and whats new, for what was tested and works, ect,.

Each new addon i test by itself to get an idea of how it works what it does ect,. Unless it was something formerly in previous WarMods i wont test it.

3. After testing 1 file I start building the mod, I have a @RavWarMod mod folder and add tested mods to the mod and as each mod gets finished i add them,
then i test that mod itself looking to see if each feature i tested individually still retains their features/functions or basically still works without issues
among the other mods, 98% of the time i found (in previous WarMods) that all features usually work without issues, however theres time where a feature isn't
working or spits up an error and I have to do a number of tests to determine which file is the culprit as well as watch the rpt.

Aside the possible problems, this whole process is done til I have all the files I downloaded into the mod, some have userconfigs and are installed accordingly,
so mods that have userconfigs will be in one userconfig folder which i never had any issues with before in terms of mod conflicts.

4. Once the mod is together I do various testing in a few scenarios of my choice to watch the results, basically I just play test the mod in sp editor, or virtual arsenal,

sometimes hosting a mission in mp, and test on my gameserver  and watch the results.

Tweaking the mod

What is involved with tweaking the mod?, as I have read you mention in your other WarMods that you "tweak" the mod.

What this is, is in the final process of the mod before it gets released, depends, tweaking involves, turning on and off, and customizing features in the userconfig

if there are mods that have one, as well as removing and adding mods for a certain effect.

i do this as I am looking for a certain experience of the mod, as all WarMods are my own personal customization of what and how i like to play, but as you know

the mod can be customized to suit your style of play.

Will the mod have any dependencies, like on Ravage mod?

No, other then what a specific mod in the mod itself needs for it to run that the author of that mod had created,

that and CBA_A3 would be about it.

Is there or will there be any new content, or existing content added to the mod?

Other then a couple of things i have created that will be in the mod, there may be some but dont expect some new gear, or some type of post-apocalyptic weapon, or zombie function to be

created im mainly just a compiler, I cant script, or code, I have some rough ideas about things just from experience of messing around with mods but i have no idea on how to create content.

Keep in mind that WarMods are mainly gameplay mods, only content that is added would be ideal for the context of the mod that WarMod is being customized for.

Will Haleks be helping you with the mod?

If he wants, but I may ask him for some small config things, or maybe something with code other then that no,

i think hes got enough on his hands with making Ravage as Awesome as possible.

Can i be a tester for the mod?

I usually build these mods myself, I would actually prefer to have people provide their feedback and test the mod after release,

but depending on how it goes, i will have a beta version of the mod released then the community can test it out and give any feedback, this way i can get many perspectives,

on function, and performance of the mod, as well as what players think of it so far.

Will Coop, or MP be possible with this?

The mod overall is built for singleplayer, however for a coop, or an mp version there would need to be some research, testing to see

if the mod and all its default features work in a coop/mp environment so it really comes down to the mods themselves if they work, i can probably say that most of it

will but testing needs to be done to confirm.

What will the download options be for the mod?

I plan to upload this to Steam Workshop, but their will be option to download from Mega and Armaholic.

Whats the current status of the mod and when do you plan to release the first beta version?

Currently as of April 1st, 2018 this what i'm working on:

• Reviewing mods i already have permissions for, as well as acquiring permissions for some new mods i have and will be implementing.
  • Testing what i have
  • Slowly working on the mission that will come with the mod

==============

I hope that gave you guys a good idea of what the mod is about, and what to expect, and become interested in this especially those fans and players of Ravage mod.

I will keep you guys updated on anything new developments as i build the mod. Cheers! :f:

• Like 15

Cool stuff Gunter. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

• Like 1

Hell yeah, this sounds epic!

(And feel free to give a me shout if you run into any issue or weird stuff - I'll be happy to help!)

• Like 2

What?...a new Gunter WarMod?...for my favorite mod?...hot diggity dang! 

I still remember the "WOW" moment I had when I added a mod to my A2OA folder for the very first time, that mod was COSLX, and when i fired up the game with that mod active, i realized how phenomenal this game platform could be.....

Best of luck with this, GS!   

• Like 2

Thanks fellas, thanks for the support Haleks, i have a few files actually that I have questions about pertaining to their configs, that i updated them, but I'll get back to you on those over the weekend.

Evil Ya man thanks, COSLX was and still is a cool mod, you can thank Solus for the original SLX but COSLX was my work as i did change a few files,

and removed the issues everyone was complaining about. But ya im trying to get back to Ravage and play more as I been spending probably the past year working

on my IFA3WarMod and IFA3WarModSA and neither of them are final, theres still more updates coming for them!

RavWarMod will be a nice mod to compliment Ravage, adding features not in Ravage, not in vanilla Arma 3 either.

But I can see this new WarMod really aiding in the function to the gameplay without getting in the way, its suttle, and what i mean by that is you wont notice your running the mod until you decide

to interact with things, and thats what its about, it allows you to do things, and experience a more efficient gameplay because your not, somewhat, limited by engine, or base game mechanics

that otherwise would prevent you from going further.

Right now im working on an update for my IFA3WarMod, and starting Saturday, maybe today (i still have tonight to work yet) i will continue my research for the mod, I have already when i did last work

on it establish a couple of readmes of what i need to get permissions for ect,

But as I said before in the OP, my IFA3WarMod will be a major stepping stone/template for RavWarMod because alot of the features from that mod will work and can fit with Ravage.

A while back i started a WIP thread for A3WarMod which was to be a general WarMod for Arma3 but i got delayed and i ended up in IFA3, so my plan for that is and was this:

IFA3WarMod ---> enables RavWarMod----> enables A3WarMod, and by enables, meaning alot of research, readmes, permissions, and files have already been done, acquired etc,

so each mod helps to build and further the next.

Aside the research i will be working on a loading screen video, was thinking about how to do it while at work, and have some cool ideas.

All for now.

• Like 3

Update

Little update for you guys, im working on a mission to release along side the mod, the mission is basically acting as the testing grounds for the mod where its helping me get ideas

for the type of gameplay mods to have in Ravage. Haleks has been helping me with some code for the mission too ;)

So I been testing the mod in this wip mission and the mod is going alright, i have one addon i really like but it needs and update so i'm going to see what i can do for that.

Among other things i been tweaking some things as i go along but i still need to do alot more testing and research, all for now.

• Like 5

Update

Hey Ravage fans! That is fans of Ravage mod, not people getting ravaged, lol

A little update for you guys, heres what i have, and where i'm at with it:

- Mod has already been started and is in an alpha/beta stage.

- I plan to release a beta version when i get to it for manual download on this thread for testing feedback.

- I need to recontact the authors of the mods i have permissions for already, as well as many other authors for the new mods

i plan to implement to get permissions to put their mod on steam workshop, as RavWarMod will be uploaded on steam workshop when its ready, and Armaholic.

- I plan to keep the mod relatively small, i'd say about a 1/4 less in size then my IFA3WarMod, and no ace wont be in the mod as initially planned,

sorry you can add it yourself if you want.

- Mod will come with a mission, im still working on that a little but the main focus is on the mod.

All for now.

• Like 5

Update

I know it seems im dicking around with this, and theres no real progress of the mod, i dont make promises and i dont expect anyone interested in this to give up hope.

I wanted to inform you guys though that im putting this mod on hold or rather on the backburner as i really dont feel like building a WarMod right now its alot of work and mentally tasking.

Some may be asking how hard is it to build a compilation mod and release it?

Let me give you an idea of what it takes since i been doing it for 8yrs, takes alot of research, downloading, testing, testing, testing, testing, oh did i mention testing.

Add on top of that you cant just put a bunch of mods together after all your testing, then just release it to Armaholic, and steam workshop, why?

Because you need permissions to redistribute other people's work, so if you have 50 mods in your mod guess what you'll need to research all 50 authors and contact them and ask

their permission if you can do what you plan to do, can you imagine what it took for my COWarMod with 230 mods ;)

add in making readmes, and a release thread, maybe a video for demonstration, editing, uploading, ect,. Yes alot of time involved!

Anyways i do this because its what i love to do, and i love to share my work, for me i have to be in a driven mood to create a WarMod which i haven't felt it since

my last IFA3WarMod update and that mod was patched 15times!

Whats influencing my decision is other projects, gaming, recording videos, and of course a demanding job which is getting

busier because of the season leaving me less energy to take on such a project.

The other factor is i have 2 major compilation threads, which both im starting to seriously work on again and the biggest one of them is my addon and mod list which

i stopped working on and felt the urge to work on again, and last but not least with all the time to think about stuff while at work i decided also to overhaul my AI compilation list

for the community, so thats something i enjoy doing is compiling information especially for a community like this because it benefits alot of people.

Anyways as i said dont give up hope i do want to build the mod i just dont have that mod itch to create one, those of you modder's know

what im talking about, so its on hold.

All for now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

those of you modder's know what im talking about, so its on hold.

Indeed. ^^

Besides, some major changes are planned for Ravage (hopefully those won't break too much scripts), so it's probably safer to take your time right now. ;)

In any case, thanks for your continued support mate!

• Like 1

Good to know, i do follow your thread btw so im in and out almost everyday,  and still on top of the utube channel too which i update 1-2 times a month.

Mods are a whole nother ballgame its alot of thinking, research, and hands on, you would be surprised at how much it will exhaust you, but with me you would be surprised one day

i can say something is on hold, the next i would get this zealous inspirations and pound the shit out of the project.

The reality is I've got some cool threads i want to work on so I'll let the zealousness build up ;)

• Like 2

I wouldnt worry about it too much Gunter. 

We all get burnt out and need to let the juices stew for awhile...

When you are forcing yourself to mod it feels like a second job and the mod suffers... come back to it when the creative juices flow again...

• Like 1

Update and Announcement

Hey guys i am back, as you can see i have been rather active on the ravage thread and that's because i been working on my mission that will come with RavWarMod.

Since the busy season at my full time job is slowing down and nearing its end, i been having more time and energy to work on projects that I've been putting on hold,

so i want to announce here that I will continue my work RavWarMod:ftvsmilie1:

To start what i will be doing right now til it is complete is working the mission that will come with the mod which will provide a good testing ground for the mod,

and contacting authors for license and permissions for what i have built so far of RavWarMod.

Mod Suggestions

If there are any mods on Armaholic or even on steam workshop that you suggest would be good mods for the context and atmosphere of Ravage that would be

suitable for RavWarMod then please let me know in reply and i will look into them.

Remember RavWarMod is a massive customizable compilation mod when the mod is in a position where i can release it (permissions granted) you will be getting a full version of what i built,

it wont be what i specifically play with as everyone has their own play styles so you will be getting a big box of toys that work with and will be good with Ravage.

Customization

For customization aspect which im sure folks would be concerned about is I will have a massive list based in the below subjects:

On 1/19/2017 at 6:26 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

=====================
-Ai Enhancement
-Armored & Vehicles
-AT Antitank
-Ballistics, Tracers, & Zeroing
-Binocs, Nvgs, & Zoom

-Blood, and bodies
-Choppers & Planes
-Editor & Menus
-Explosions, Fire & Smoke
-Infantry & Mounted Weapons
-Sky, Land & Textures
-UI, Hud & Gear
==========

Not all subject here would apply, and they will be adjusted, the list above is just a rough draft of what i plan to have, but what i will have

is a readme that comes with the mod and on the release thread itself.  Under each subject you will have the name of the addon or mod (file pbo name) and what it does.

This will help players better know what ingame functions and features are doing what and what files are for what feature.

Release & Permissions

Lastly i plan release as soon as all Licenses and permissions from authors have been granted, considering like me they all have real lives too

so for what i have give or take 1-3 weeks.

=======

The mod will release as a Beta version and why a beta?

Because since i started the mod last year it runs and really adds to the game for whats in it so far but not yet complete and or where i want it so

i plan to add alot more stuff i been looking at and needs to tested yet.

The Full version will release on a new thread as version 1.0 with Armaholic, Mega, & SteamWorkshop for download options.

Want to be a tester?

Want to help test and provide feedback so i can determine which mods are working and not, as well as worth having in the mod, then please send me a pm.

Testing will be private in terms of access to the mod, but this thread will be used for the feedback.

Any questions, thoughts, ideas and of course suggestions for any addons and mods for the mod please dont hesitate to reply. Cheers!  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello Gunter I'm happy that you've came back for this mod. Good luck for this.

I want to suggest some scripts and mods that I use in my personnal mission SP and found that fits the Ravage atmosphere. And tell why I use it.

Sorry for my english i will do my best. Thank you in advance.

Scripts:

- Arma 3 wounding system by Psychobastard => I find it verry interesting to be able in SP to have one of your teamate that can revive. instead of daying then starting all over again, it is nice to be able to continue if you get killed by some AI that you've haven;t even see from where they shoot. :) (I need train my skill more)

- Crashsites_GF by GEORGE FLOROS GR => Well in my opinion in apocalypse world it make sence to have those ?? Also it bring more diversitie to loot ^^

- DeathScreen_GF by GEORGE FLOROS GR => Some gore dead screen. I find it cool.

- KP_Fuel_Consumption by Wyqer => This it helps a lot white the need of refuel vehicules. There is mod that do this too but I find that this script is easy to use.

- Map_Textures by Nimrod => This will make the character open the map without the satellite vew the first time he open it. It help with fps I think. Also my personnal taste, I find that map in custom map show satellite with Ravage mod that don't fit because it is the apocalypse time. No satellite vew.

- Outlw_magRepack by Outlawled => I can understand that people can desagree with this, but i find it usefull once you've set a camp and than rest some time. Why note give us the possibility to store and rearrange magazines.

- R3F_LOG by madbull => I use this script to build a base, I don't know if building mecanique or fortification will come to Ravage. But this one could work if you want. For my mission i make a storage with some base build and fourniture in some enemies camp. Once the enemy destroyed, player can use storage to build their base.

- Survivable Crashes by rafael09ed => This let you get alive from a Heli crash, I find it interessting with the example of storage with R3F_Log. You can then lift cargo to a place to build your base. And this script help with stay alive if you crash and fit the atmosphere with more survive after a Heli crash

- Vcom AI by Genesis92x => Personnal taste, Ai mod that i find fitting Ravage.

Mods:

Enhanced movements by Bad Benson => I think that everyone need to use this :)

Bigger Trunks by Rydygier => this give to possibility to increase cars trunk. Maybe it will be easy to store lot's of guns. I don't know.

Discipline by Haleks => This make Ai stop speaking a lot. Also they report less and make them more survivor than military. Only my point of view.

Enhanced inventory by vbawol => This help with the UI. I find it more interesting to know how muc

Unit SFX by lordprimate => Help a lot when you don't see AI fall or Zombies.

- Advanced Sling Loading / Advanced Towing by Duda 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello MisterOth, thanks for your interest and feedback for the mod.

I will look into the scripts for my mission, a few of them i already know about.

My main objective overall is the mod, the mission im working on I'll be releasing along with the first build of the mod and

its just something for everyone to play with if they want, and or a testing ground for the mod.

Its not meant to be anything spectacular, but i'm designing it mainly for coop so hosting it in lan, or on a server is idea for it.

im not a mission maker, im 10 cents short of a dollar when it comes to being creative with missions, on the flip-side compiling and organizing information and files is what i do best,

this is why i created the WarMod series, imo having a multitude of cool mods for gameplay all together in one mod for me is the most fun.

As for your suggested list of mods, i have them all already in the mod except advanced sling loading which imo i see no use for unless you can give me an idea of what you would

use sling loading for in a post apocalyptic world, but for the most part I just need to acquire permissions for a few of them, and theres a ton more mods in the mod aside that.

Once i get my mission complete here which will be this weekend i will be working on seeking permissions and or licenses from the authors for the mod for what i have which is alot,

at the same time like i am now i will be testing, and implementing the mods i wish to add.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

As for your suggested list of mods, i have them all already in the mod except advanced sling loading which imo i see no use for unless you can give me an idea of what you would

use sling loading for in a post apocalyptic world,

Your are right ! I suggested it only because in my mission I use a storage wich contain buildable thing (furnitures, walls..) So it help to lift this cargo and place it everywhere so I can build a base. And mod allow you to attach to everything. 

I do understand that this suggestion need mission objectif after all. :)

If you are using my Arma 3 Improved mod in this, let me know which features you are using, so I do not break anything, I am planning to mod some Tank DLC gear and change a few things, so just let me know. Better to just add a mod requirement instead of adding in the mod. I would prefer it that way.

Hi, So this is your mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847565536

i was thinking of just the following:

• Removed annoying boxes on main Arma menu.
  • Made flares from 40mm GL much brighter.
  • Helicopter flares are much brighter.
  • Campfire is brighter.
  • flare pistol flares are brighter.
  • Player stamina is far less than vanilla. A AT specialist can run for 400m and still be able to aim.

Although to do that i would need to edit the addon and remove the other aspects.

The only requirements i would prefer the mod to have is just CBA_A3 which most mods require anyways, RavWarMod is mainly just an inclusion of gameplay mods compiled together,

meant to be customizable.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Hi, So this is your mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847565536

i was thinking of just the following:

• Removed annoying boxes on main Arma menu.
  • Made flares from 40mm GL much brighter.
  • Helicopter flares are much brighter.
  • Campfire is brighter.
  • flare pistol flares are brighter.
  • Player stamina is far less than vanilla. A AT specialist can run for 400m and still be able to aim.

Although to do that i would need to edit the addon and remove the other aspects.

The only requirements i would prefer the mod to have is just CBA_A3 which most mods require anyways, RavWarMod is mainly just an inclusion of gameplay mods compiled together,

meant to be customizable.

I could just help out with your mod and add that to your code if you wanted.

As in separating those features and having them in their own addon?

I dont have a config which the compilation is running under if you know what i mean, im just researching, testing, gathering

permissions for those addons and mods i want and fit for the mod and including them.

For the stamina part, imo i prefer to keep the stamina to a level that of a fit soldier, removing the stamina completely or reducing it to a ridiculous level to me isn't realistic,

im a realist when it comes to gaming, its got to be believable like something i would do and or feel in real life, making it tweakable on the other hand gives options to players.

• Like 2