lightspeed_aust

Original Ghost Recon Campaign - Released!!

I need some feedback from SP gamers.

Do you play this through SP scenarios - if so do you?

Find issues with Psycho's Revive?

Can you switch units?

Other there any issues generally?

I've been a bit busy lately and haven't had a chance to play it yet (still looking forward to it though). But I though us SP'ers were supposed to play it in LAN. Is that not the case?

Well it is but I know some are not doing it that way so keen to know how that works for them.

• Like 1

I need some feedback from SP gamers.
Do you play this through SP scenarios - if so do you?
Find issues with Psycho's Revive?
Can you switch units?
Other there any issues generally?

Everything seems fine but the revive script. The "blood fog" stays persistent even when you switch to another unit.

I noticed it's possible to it switch off in MP - could that be implanted for SP also?

On 4/2/2017 at 0:35 AM, lightspeed_aust said:

What mods do you use Jeza? You have some interesting squad controls. And the night vision looks great too.

Here be the mod list I used

H2JUVT3.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, virtualvikingx said:

Everything seems fine but the revive script. The "blood fog" stays persistent even when you switch to another unit.

I noticed it's possible to it switch off in MP - could that be implanted for SP also?

Yes thats what I expected and no it can't be switched off sorry.

3 hours ago, jeza said:

Here be the mod list I used

H2JUVT3.jpg

Bloody hell! Just a few mods lol

• Like 1

Just a heads up - I'm re-releasing Island Thunder 2 as a SP or 6 Player coop - just updating missions as I go now.

Mainly reducing AI numbers and just checking that everything is working as expected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Three missions released in Island Thunder.

Question for you players:

Next campaign should be an African campaign like Desert Siege remake or a Winter Campaign like Frostbite mod on GhostRecon.net?

If you haven't played any of the original GR mods from GR.Net then do yourself a favour! I recommend Frostbite, CentCom, Year of the Monkey for starters!

• Like 3

I also vote for Frostbite, despite it being great, Arma lacks in Winter scenarios

• Like 1

Yup agreed, just wanted to get other views. I have just looked through a few winter maps and reviewed missions from the Frostbite campaign.

I can definitely pull a decent campaign together with various maps and locations to provide a good storyline.

• Like 5

Frostbite would be great mate, look forward to it!

Just tried to play Stone Bell - an issue with the tanks not rolling in - will check it out over next couple of days.

Appears to be some mission breakage maybe due to Tank DLC., apparently some guys in underwear on OGR mission 2 stone Bell. :/

looking into it now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

just making some updates to some of the missions so the friendly AI work better, and also tweaking some AI difficulty.

missions getting a makeover including Ivory Horn and Gold Mountain - because the AI move terribly through those areas.

Gold Mountain is ready and will let you know when Ivory Horn and others are refreshed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FYI GR fans - starting to make some updates to my missions for replayability and smoothness for SP.