Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Awm ingame pics

Please, for the love of God, flip the model around so that the ejection port and bolt handle are on the right side where they belong! Let's not repeat the mistakes of the CS modelers! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 24 2002,06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please, for the love of God, flip the model around so that the ejection port and bolt handle are on the right side where they belong! Let's not repeat the mistakes of the CS modelers! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

omg dont tell me. Ive looked at the cs model before making this smile.gif. Ahhh shit now i msut redo a bit of the model sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (deadsoldier @ Sep. 24 2002,21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whaty about yout Huey..when will u release it?

cheers<span id='postcolor'>

#WEll i stil lneed to make the itnerior for the 1st eprson model and its done smile.gif.

But it does look very nice i am makign a Demo of my mod and i will release it with the demo biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Sep. 24 2002,23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The textures look great, nice work.

RED<span id='postcolor'>

ehhe thank you smile.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ Sep. 23 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hello all,

I have finished my new AWM (Artic Warfare magunm). Its a very nice sniper rifle and i think it will be a nice addon smile.gif.

So check this picture and tell me what you think about.

*note*its not my skin...

http://www.multimania.com/quakergamer1/awpromo.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

**Drooling**Uncontrolably**

When is this thing coming out?!?!?!?!

Edit: Nevermind, saw the rest of the title

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 25 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ Sep. 23 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hello all,

I have finished my new AWM (Artic Warfare magunm). Its a very nice sniper rifle and i think it will be a nice addon smile.gif.

So check this picture and tell me what you think about.

*note*its not my skin...

http://www.multimania.com/quakergamer1/awpromo.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

**Drooling**Uncontrolably**

When is this thing coming out?!?!?!?!

Edit: Nevermind, saw the rest of the title<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm exactly in like 20 hours smile.gif

*EDIT* Hmm does the AWP have 10 bullets or just 5 ? Tell me fast. The faster ut ell me the faster i release it smile.gif

Accuracy International currently only offers 5 round magazines. Magazines holding 8 and 10 rounds are expected to be available soon.

In that case, you should go for 10. Its a totally realistic amount for a sniper rifle to hold, and it really should be able to compare to the games other rifles as well for playability's sake. My opinion anyhow.

There's already an AWM in the Lost Brothers HK Pack. Not that I'm saying this one shouldn't be made - just for Aculaud's attention. smile.gif

BTW, I'm really looking forward to your MLRS Quaker. Have you managed to create an indirect fire system for it? Also, when do you think it will be released?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Sep. 25 2002,09:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There's already an AWM in the Lost Brothers HK Pack. Not that I'm saying this one shouldn't be made - just for Aculaud's attention.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dont know that i ever tried that one. Could you tell me where to find it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Sep. 25 2002,18:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There's already an AWM in the Lost Brothers HK Pack. Not that I'm saying this one shouldn't be made - just for Aculaud's attention.  smile.gif

BTW, I'm really looking forward to your MLRS Quaker. Have you managed to create an indirect fire system for it? Also, when do you think it will be released?<span id='postcolor'>

http://lostbrothers.ofpmatch.com/OFPHK/weapons/g22.php

But it is not like my sniper. Mine is a bit different and also whatever i msut do it for OPGWC smile.gif.

This is a great addon...the model and textures are excellent...but isn't the rate of fire very high for a bolt action rifle?